「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 19, 2014 at 3:11 PM Post #102,046 of 177,750
Holy hell you write a lot! :O

Yeah, that ink is only about $25 in the states, but it's still crazy expensive.
I use Noodler's ink and form what I can tell, it's a good value (at least here in the states) at $18 for a 4.5oz bottle that includes a free cheap eyedropper pen.

Of course I write a lot. How else would I be doing mathematics? :p

Yeah Noodler's seems pretty darn good, but the shipping costs are just too darn high from the US to the Netherlands to make it worth the hassle. There is a UK dealer, but that one is kinda expensive, and shipping costs are still 6 euro-ish.

Thinking of buying a Serwex MB, seems like a pretty good entry level flex fountain pen. It's cheap and not prone to railroading.

Jan 19, 2014 at 3:16 PM Post #102,047 of 177,750

I don't really get the AKB hype. They're more or less an entertainment group composed of pretty young girls that just happens to have a nice voice. I don't really consider them as true artists.
And you know that they have pretty much expanded in Asia. I mean there's JKT48 (Jakarta) for crying out loud.

Isn't it the same thing with all the idol groups?

Jan 19, 2014 at 3:18 PM Post #102,048 of 177,750
  Ep 3 of nobunaga
boobs too big 
eek.gif

Wait till you see space dandy ep 3

Well, you should only need subs for very text (talk) heavy animes... Like Bakemonogatari. I can never get what they say from just raws.

Really? I can't do it for most anim3e...i need to know what they are saying
  Who knows Bowei 
ph34r.gif

Sites have raws.

Yeah....raws are unwatchable for me

I don't really get the AKB hype. They're more or less an entertainment group composed of pretty young girls that just happens to have a nice voice. I don't really consider them as true artists.
And you know that they have pretty much expanded in Asia. I mean there's JKT48 (Jakarta) for crying out loud.

AKB=Love right?>

Jan 19, 2014 at 3:23 PM Post #102,051 of 177,750
  Isn't it the same thing with all the idol groups?

Well I guess I need to rephrase it to "I don't really like Idol groups, they're just entertainers who can sing and dance and they're just singing music that is written by somebody that doesn't belong to the group".

In short, they're just money making machines.

Jan 19, 2014 at 3:28 PM Post #102,054 of 177,750
Well I guess I need to rephrase it to "I don't really like Idol groups, they're just entertainers who can sing and dance and they're just singing music that is written by somebody that doesn't belong to the group".

In short, they're just money making machines.

I just don't like their music. Doesn't matter who is making it, if I can't appreciate the music, I can't appreciate the music.

Jan 19, 2014 at 3:31 PM Post #102,056 of 177,750
So I ordered two inks, one flex fountain pen, and an extra nib for said fountain pen. Total was about 55 euros. I feel so guilty now somehow. Even though it's not an extremely high amount, I feel like I've done something really bad. This is so weird, back when I was still into headphones I made greater expenses without these kind of feeling. Plus, a couple weeks ago I went to a diner and I spent a total of approximately 50 euros that night guilt free, so why am I feeling like this?
Have a created a mild phobia for buyers' regret or something like that? If so, how the hell did that happen?

I'm so confused right now.

Jan 19, 2014 at 3:34 PM Post #102,058 of 177,750
So I ordered two inks, one flex fountain pen, and an extra nib for said fountain pen. Total was about 55 euros. I feel so guilty now somehow. Even though it's not an extremely high amount, I feel like I've done something really bad. This is so weird, back when I was still into headphones I made greater expenses without these kind of feeling. Plus, a couple weeks ago I went to a diner and I spent a total of approximately 50 euros that night guilt free, so why am I feeling like this?
Have a created a mild phobia for buyers' regret or something like that? If so, how the hell did that happen?

I'm so confused right now.

50 for ink? That better be a hellovalotofink.

Jan 19, 2014 at 3:42 PM Post #102,060 of 177,750
50 for ink? That better be a hellovalotofink.

No, more than half of that is for a fountain pen and an extra nib for said fountain pen.

The ink was 25 euros for 100ml. Shipping costs are 20% of that too, could have bought more ink, but I want to try these out first before I buy anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back