「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 7, 2013 at 2:51 AM Post #96,796 of 177,750
I dont know why I still watch it. Its literally a 4/10.

Most events make no apparent sense in any way. Its politics, characters and ideas are rooted in our own human realm. Yet none of what it does makes any literal sense.

Guilty Crown is awesome if you compare this to it.

Im getting pissed by how bad Valvrave is

Dec 7, 2013 at 6:38 AM Post #96,798 of 177,750
  How did it happen!?

Yeah same

Sheesh. Glad to hear you're doing all right though.

I hate how poorly constructed cars are. They're super fragile and crumple like paper with minimal effort. -_-

I wrecked my old car during finals last year, I was really sick that day and vomited like 5x, had terrible diarrhea every 30 mins and head was spinning when i was driving home late at night. I probably shouldn't have been driving. I rear ended someone at 10 mph and it was on an incline so it crushed my engine without touching my bumper or even the other guys paint. Either way, I used to hate driving but using insurance check from totaled car I got a subaru impreza and my best friend got me into cars. Even though at times now I like to drive fast on twisty roads etc, I am a much better (and safer) driver so I think it helps to own a car you don't hate.

Pretty much same with me, tired from studying for finals. Driving in the Rain, I was coming in a little hot in a lane with no traffic, realized opps im in the wrong lane switched lanes, went to brake then BAM SCREETCH SLIDE >>>>>>>>> into the back of the other guy at like 35 mph... he had a little scratch on his bumber and that was it

I'd like to have a Subraru WRXi my self! Same reason :3 do some fun twisty turny driving! I didn't hate my car though...

Dec 7, 2013 at 6:55 AM Post #96,800 of 177,750
What the heck does "Bravely Default" stand for? Sounds like something the US government should do regarding its debt or something
tongue.gif

It stands for "JRPGs don't need meaningful names!".
Srsly, it has something to do with the combat system.

I dont know why I still watch it. Its literally a 4/10.

Most events make no apparent sense in any way. Its politics, characters and ideas are rooted in our own human realm. Yet none of what it does makes any literal sense.

Guilty Crown is awesome if you compare this to it.

Im getting pissed by how bad Valvrave is

So it's basically disaster tourism?

Awww yesss!

Dat epic math rock will be epic. Speaking of math, good luck on your exam tomorrow today Tracey!

And I really need to get some sleep.

Oh is this really considered math? Sounds not complex enough....
But if you like this band, you will most likely these guys from Germany .3
Great great band.

Dec 7, 2013 at 8:01 AM Post #96,802 of 177,750
Just started playing Kikokugai by Nitro+ / butch gen. (Released around a year before Saya.)

YOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE EEEFFFFFFF?????????
Cyperpunk rape right off the bat????!!!????

Dec 7, 2013 at 8:57 AM Post #96,803 of 177,750
And I'm back.... Back from being banned from he who shall not be named.

Dec 7, 2013 at 9:12 AM Post #96,805 of 177,750

Good day :)
I had a question in mind for several weeks now that would almost certainly get me banned if I ask it here in public....
ph34r.gif

Nevermind.

Galileo Donna ep.9
What a nice and pointless twist :)

Kill la Kill ep.10
Hmmm rather weak episode if you ask me.

Dec 7, 2013 at 9:12 AM Post #96,806 of 177,750
even though I still have the "banned" logo next to my username.

He who shall not be named is quick to ban anyone who isnt his favorites but can't remove me banned logo?

Dec 7, 2013 at 9:18 AM Post #96,807 of 177,750
  Good day :)
I had a question in mind for several weeks now that would almost certainly get me banned if I ask it here in public....
ph34r.gif

Nevermind.

Galileo Donna ep.9
What a nice and pointless twist :)

Kill la Kill ep.10
Hmmm rather weak episode if you ask me.

even though I still have the "banned" logo next to my username.

He who shall not be named is quick to ban anyone who isnt his favorites but can't remove me banned logo?

Pm's are a mighty thing lol 

also watching the old DIsney Robbin Hood... I like the voice actors :3 

Dec 7, 2013 at 9:24 AM Post #96,808 of 177,750

How did you get banned anyway? One day I saw you active, the next day BAM! Ban hammer activated.

Dec 7, 2013 at 11:04 AM Post #96,809 of 177,750
How did you get banned anyway? One day I saw you active, the next day BAM! Ban hammer activated.

This.... just what did you do??

Past half-way through in Kikokugai and I've gotta say, Its pretty good.

One problem though is the Chinese names and terms, I cant even pronounce the names and the TL just gave a pinyin of the chinese words without explanation. Take "qigong" for example, this is one of the few Chinese terms that I kinda understood.

My synopsis of this story:
Takes place in Shanghai where kung-fu cyborg mafia has taken over the city.
Protag (a kung-fu master) 's imouto got killed, have her soul split in 5 pieces and placed in 5 new bodies.
Protag goes around collecting pieces of his imouto and killing lots of people.

My fav GC in the game so far:

You know what this reminds me of? FF7 with Sephiroth holding Jenova's head :D

Dec 7, 2013 at 11:25 AM Post #96,810 of 177,750

This.... just what did you do??

[rule]Past half-way through in Kikokugai and I've gotta say, Its pretty good.

One problem though is the Chinese names and terms, I cant even pronounce the names and the TL just gave a pinyin of the chinese words without explanation. Take "qigong" for example, this is one of the few Chinese terms that I kinda understood.

My synopsis of this story:

Takes place in Shanghai where kung-fu cyborg mafia has taken over the city.

Protag (a kung-fu master) 's imouto got killed, have her soul split in 5 pieces and placed in 5 new bodies.

Protag goes around collecting pieces of his imouto and killing lots of people.

My fav GC in the game so far:

You know what this reminds me of? FF7 with Sephiroth holding Jenova's head :D

PM me... Might get banned again by he who shall not be named for mentioning it.

But I did get to catch up on studying for boards and get some new gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back