「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 27, 2013 at 10:07 PM Post #96,121 of 177,750
i dunno if anyone seen this but would make a great stocking stuffer IMO.

Clip zip AND Sony ZX headphones for 18 bucks shipped.  Both are refurbished tho....still.  Cheaper than Refurbed clip zips by itself and it comes with headphones.

Nov 27, 2013 at 10:17 PM Post #96,123 of 177,750
What. The airport has the freaking $1000 USD Shure SE846??

hahaha yeah; they even have w4r's.  This one shop had them on clearance for a stupid price like a year ago.  for like 175 or something.  

Nov 27, 2013 at 10:33 PM Post #96,125 of 177,750
You know you're am audiophile when you go to the airport and immediately find the store selling high end headphones, then end up trying out the shure SE846...

Yeah I found the same thing a few airport rides ago

OCN Keycaps arrived. Spacebar doesn't fit. TT-TT

Whatever, I want a WASD V2 CODE TKL or TKL V2 regular w/ mx clear switches anyways. Hopefully my parents will let me order one (probably not). If not, I'll see if the Quickfire Rapid is on sale.

Nice...well at least your keyboard still works

i dunno if anyone seen this but would make a great stocking stuffer IMO.

Clip zip AND Sony ZX headphones for 18 bucks shipped.  Both are refurbished tho....still.  Cheaper than Refurbed clip zips by itself and it comes with headphones.

Meh, too many DAP's

What. The airport has the freaking $1000 USD Shure SE846??

Yep :)

Wow.
http://www.inmotionstores.com/entertainment.html

FiiO just sunk a deal with inmotion

FiiO amps and DAC's will be soon sold in airports around the world 
basshead.gif

@Everyone

Would any of you be interested in having an AAMML Secret Santa for the Winter Holiday?
I know the first thing that comes to mind is that half of our members are internatinal.

Well that just means that if you guys do want to take part, you just indicate which region of the world you are fine with.

Just a small event for our 2 year old thread :)

Low cost gifts, to any place around the world you are fine with handling shipping to, matched with a random partner (through drawing) that also has same shipment preferences as you do.

I'd so be down. I wanted to do a secret santa like this for a while now. But a random Reddit or HF one? Nah. I'd rather do it in that at least the stuff i'm sending and or getting are from people I know.

Notice:
If you do choose international, you could just buy a thing online from the retailler in their part of the world and ship it to their address by that retailler thereby cutting down the cost of international sending.

Anybody down?

Nov 28, 2013 at 12:07 AM Post #96,130 of 177,750
I can't remember if I asked this once before, but does anybody have problems with the "x unread posts" link in threads?  It still shows the number of unread posts, but when I click on it the page just refreshes to the most recent post. Not helpful. I noticed this a super long time ago before I pretty much stopped going on Head-fi and assumed it was a bug that would get fixed in time or something, but months later it's still happening.

Also, on the third episode of Fantastic Children and so far I must say it is indeed fantastic.

Nov 28, 2013 at 12:11 AM Post #96,131 of 177,750
  I can't remember if I asked this once before, but does anybody have problems with the "x unread posts" link in threads?  It still shows the number of unread posts, but when I click on it the page just refreshes to the most recent post. Not helpful. I noticed this a super long time ago before I pretty much stopped going on Head-fi and assumed it was a bug that would get fixed in time or something, but months later it's still happening.

Also, on the third episode of Fantastic Children and so far I must say it is indeed fantastic.

Sorry? I don't hav this problem? I always leave off to the post right below the one i last saw or responded to

Hmm, some people recently were recommending some anime that were like that

Nov 28, 2013 at 12:48 AM Post #96,132 of 177,750
Nov 28, 2013 at 1:51 AM Post #96,135 of 177,750

Sorry? I don't hav this problem? I always leave off to the post right below the one i last saw or responded to

Hmm, some people recently were recommending some anime that were like that

I suspect it's only me...:confused_face_2:

Maybe you can take a screenshot of it? I have no idea what you're talking about. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back