「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 24, 2013 at 12:26 AM Post #95,717 of 177,750
When is it coming out?

January 2014 last I heard.

Just finished watching Gundam Seed Stargazer. 

It's a 3 episode(16min each) OVA that isn't directly tied to any characters from Gundam Seed besides a few cameos.

Overall, this was a very very good OVA. 

If you have 50minutes to watch an anime. Watch this

http://www.animeboy.org/streaming/mobile_suit_gundam_seed_ce73_stargazer_ona/mobile_suit_gundam_seed_ce73_stargazer_ona_episode_1.html

Streaming link for those that need it. The episodes seem almost like parts as they flow from one to the next with these 'clip's but the link has all the parts to it.

I really liked it

Nov 24, 2013 at 1:50 AM Post #95,718 of 177,750

When is it coming out?

It says January at the end of the PV

sweet!
I didn't watch the video because I was on the bus... 

Yay, my new tablet plays anime pretty well! Until the battery got almost dead and now it seems to be throttling the CPU to save power... >_>

Edit: Just played some more test files. Looks like the max this thing can play before it starts to go awry is about 5 MBps. The nisemonogatari opening from Coalgirls is about 5.3MBps and it was just ever so slightly dropping frames in the more intense parts. All the OPs at around 4.5MBps played just fine though!

Nov 24, 2013 at 3:32 AM Post #95,719 of 177,750
  Cant wait! :D
hope it's worth the delay......

Ca't wait as well.
Having read the manga I'm very curious on how much explicit content will be toned down. Though I really do hope that Pupa is not a short anime series (ie. 5 minutes in length).

Nov 24, 2013 at 4:27 AM Post #95,721 of 177,750
I know I haven't seen much, but I have never really seen a school that doesn't use an .edu address (or with regional variation, like @uu.edu.nl)

Really?
I only know it exists because I know it's hot in the US, but I have never actually seen a .edu email address, and I've seen plenty university email addresses.

Nov 24, 2013 at 5:52 AM Post #95,723 of 177,750
Welp, I returned from the M$ store with a tablet that can play Anime like I want :3

And that would be...?

It's times like these that anime truly flourish

I don't have 95% of my tech and am armed with a Mac, phone, mouse and DAP. What do I do?

About to start watching some Gundam classics. Starting off with the non classic Gundam Seed Stargazer before I move into the original Mobile Suit Gundam

>Gundam classics
>Gundam Seed Stargazer

Peasant.

Nov 24, 2013 at 6:02 AM Post #95,725 of 177,750
I know, you people don't like Metal, but I will post this video here anyway.

It is by my second favorite Band ever, Alcest.

You might be a bit surprised :wink:

(Spoiler: No screaming dudes involved)

I have friend who is almost obsessed with this band. I personally don't like this genre, Godspeed You! Black Emperor is the closest thing I can still appreciate, and that took quite bit of time. (or Boris, that stuff is equally far away from this, but still the closest when it comes to my preferences)

Nov 24, 2013 at 6:22 AM Post #95,726 of 177,750
  Cant wait! :D
hope it's worth the delay......

Finally a sign of life!
Can't wait for this Horror-Gore-Incest goodness!

@koimonogatari 1

OMG here I was thinking what happened at the end of otorimonogatari....
Cant wait for next ep!!!

Excuse me?
Are these two related to the monogatari series? Never heard of them.

No screaming= always a plus in my book. This is actually right up my alley for metal. Anymore like this? :3

Nice! Just stay away from the Alcest song with screaming then :wink:

Similar bands (without harsh vocals) would be Les Discrets:

or Falloch

Nov 24, 2013 at 6:57 AM Post #95,729 of 177,750
  Excuse me?
Are these two related to the monogatari series? Never heard of them.

Otori- was Nadeko's story and Koi- is the one currently airing (Hitagi's story).
yes, they are both part of the monogatari series.

Nov 24, 2013 at 7:07 AM Post #95,730 of 177,750
In case someone didn't follow:
- 72h countdown
- public broadcast of announcement on advertising screens in major Japanese cities

What they have shown?
- 3DS Persona spinoff/3&4 crossover, by makers of Etrian Odyssey
- PS3 version of Persona 4 Arena
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night, a Vita (IIRC) music game, looking like Project Diva
And said "thank you, good night"

and a 55 seconds countdown to what happened to be a 5-10 seconds Persona 5 teaser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back