「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 17, 2013 at 1:04 AM Post #95,071 of 177,750

Not implying that one is anime saving show. In fact I don't really have a clear favorite for this season but enjoying a few of them.

Haha same here, I just decided to jump on the #savinganime band wagon for the lolz
tongue.gif

Nov 17, 2013 at 1:20 AM Post #95,075 of 177,750
  Haha same here, I just decided to jump on the #savinganime band wagon for the lolz
tongue.gif

Hehe I figured xD

Though I gotta say, so far I am kind of disappointed at this season. Reason being... there's more shows I'm interested in than I have time for. /sadlife

#animedestroyinglives

WUT?..

TYPHOON SETSUNA WILL RAM AND SINK USS TOUMA!
WITH ALL HER MIGHT!

What are you, making WA2 into Kankore?

Nov 17, 2013 at 1:29 AM Post #95,076 of 177,750
Hey guys.  After some thinking, I'm thinking of asking to get an external USB DAC for my computer system (I have active speakers, and I'd like a port for headphones), and other than waiting on an amp (with my gear, I likely can), I have no idea as to what to get.  From what my amateurish sleuthing is telling me, some of my best options include the Schiit Loki (the Bitfrost is too much), the ODAC, CMOY, and the Maverick Audio TubeEngine D1 Plus/D2.  Would someone have any recommendations outside of this list sub ~$300, and if not, which would you recommend the most in terms of both price-performance ratio and pure performance?  I would be talking amp/DAC, too, but I'm not sure how viable the DAC would be in an isolated system.

Oh yeah, and I'd be fine with upgarding op-amps and tubes, as long as we don't have to get into soldering, which I have no clue how to do.

Nov 17, 2013 at 1:30 AM Post #95,077 of 177,750
  Hehe I figured xD

Though I gotta say, so far I am kind of disappointed at this season. Reason being... there's more shows I'm interested in than I have time for. /sadlife

#animedestroyinglives

Kantai?

Anyway, WA2=Love 

Nov 17, 2013 at 1:43 AM Post #95,078 of 177,750

Shush Bowei, Little Busters Refrain is the anime saving anime this season!!!

Uhh.... NO.

How's rewrite btw, it was mentioned in my anime course for having
a looping story line.
along with Ever 17 and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

EDIT: IIRC, Cross†Channel was also on the list. :p

Are you even watching Refrain???
I've heard that to. Haven't actually gotten into it that much though. I've been too busy.

Ah, much better Tracey.

They have a "softer" sound compared to the Dunus, RHA, and Logitechs, but for $85, I'd say they have a better price/performance ratio. Ugh those Logitechs... D:

^ UE900 is faded curve, SE215 is the other one

They probably sound even less clear and more muffled, don't they?

All this IEM business is seriously making me consider selling all my IEMs and getting some CIEMs or a better set of IEMs at the least...

Also, Rikkun or any other math gurus, any insight on how I'd even start on this problem?

Nov 17, 2013 at 1:45 AM Post #95,079 of 177,750

#animedestroyinglives

Same here.... :frowning2:
and another reason is... NO PUPA!! (T_T)

LOL

Kantai?

Yeah Kantai Collection

Nov 17, 2013 at 1:48 AM Post #95,081 of 177,750
  Hehe I figured xD

#animedestroyinglives

Waiting for the time when Kankore X WA2 MADs become popular on nico nico. 

And HYPE HYPE. 

I've renewed my infatuation with Madoka Magica. 

Nov 17, 2013 at 1:57 AM Post #95,082 of 177,750
Nov 17, 2013 at 2:02 AM Post #95,083 of 177,750
All this IEM business is seriously making me consider selling all my IEMs and getting some CIEMs or a better set of IEMs at the least...

DO IT! These I got ES5s are pretty amazing, I am prefering them to my home rig so far... so silky smooth...

Nov 17, 2013 at 2:09 AM Post #95,084 of 177,750
I'd stay away from customs if you can. Unless the company is known for a 100% success rate in terms of comfort (like FitEar), or has soft shells with silicone. 

Personally I learned the lesson the hard way.

Much safer bet in high end universals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back