「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 30, 2013 at 5:06 AM Post #93,751 of 177,750
nano.RIPE is awesome. Sankarea OP was god status. So were the Hanairo OPs. 

Meh.

I REALLY dig Asian singers who are very good in English. It's always so good.

I like all members of the empty set as well!
#AppropriateMathJoke

Speaking of Non Non Biyori, I just graduated from High school. Not gonna touch it for a while so I won't curl up and shed incredibly manly tears

I thought'd you'd be older somehow. Hmmm.

I suddenly feel like an old guy in here. Being called senpai by many and being like one year older.

Notebooks. I still need it to be powerful enough for graphic intensive work. In case I need to video edit: I do really like Final Cut Pro

I'm so happy that while I have definite use for more CPU on my lappy, I don't really need it. That is, computations in Mathematica go faster but if it's a >5 min computation I'll just get my desktop anyhow, and otherwise I don't mind waiting 2 minutes longer.

Wait....
So you like Windows Vista but dislike Windows 8? :blink:

:blink:

Oct 30, 2013 at 11:05 AM Post #93,753 of 177,750
1-UP with Kurisu :D

+1 Steins'Gate FTW

:D

1-UP with Kurisu :D

You covered her beautiful eye!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I need to rearrange my icons. Deal with it :p

@ Arpeggio of Blue Steel
what the heck!? Where's the "humanity's counterattack" super sub with the SoundWave Mines and moving Stealth Plate armour? I understand you wanting to keep things simple but you don't go killing off important scenes like that! :frowning2:

Manga is better, but whatever. The fight scenes were pretty nice. 

You're just now noticing? :blink:

Yes, I just noticed, at 2 AM. I watched all of Guilty Crown then started Steins;Gate, I was still reeling from GC. Edit: Sorry to spam...

Lol nice.

Oct 30, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #93,755 of 177,750

It seems to me that P-P is a hybrid of the O2 and the C5. Impressive. :basshead:

Hehe pe pe :wink:

Hmm really?
Nice HS2 :wink:
It really is quite useful

I haven't had the chance to try it yet since I've been busy comparing amps with the FiiO HS2.
With the Alpha Dog as the headphone and an iPod Video 5th gen as my source: O2 ≥ P-P > C5 > E12

It turns out MOAR POWAH ≠ better. Go figure.

Obviously :) but im actually a bit surprised at the perf of the new E18 which uses BUrrr brown dac and other op amps

Better late than never, eh?

And here's my this month's haul, because why not. #SWAG #YOLO #ETC (waiting for a "that's cute" pic in response now :p)

The amount of yolo swag in that post makes my eyes bleed

Oct 30, 2013 at 12:26 PM Post #93,764 of 177,750
This really sucks... Steins;Gate episode 24 didn't upload to my phone... the heck. Now I have to wait till I get home. Such bad luck.

Ooh, I'm sorry...
You also have to watch the ODAC. Good stuff! :D

:D
Yeah, I need to rearrange my icons. Deal with it :p
Lol nice.

I make the most of it. :p

And just to make sure I get a full blast of my wallpaper, I either chucked all my apps in folders, or just plain deleted them. Hanako > any app (besides the Katawa Shoujo one. XD)

Wait, there's an iOS port of KS? What's hanako?
I'll just install gridlock sometime. Problem solved xD

@ CS people
is there any reason why Telnet is still in use when there's SSH?
also, why do people use vim when it seems easier to use any other GUI editors??? (like besides acting like a bad-arse....)

Because... Reasons? Backwards compatibility?
Probably badarse.

Oct 30, 2013 at 12:35 PM Post #93,765 of 177,750
I have to say, I love the VideoGamer crew a lot. To be fair, I don't listen to a lot of gaming podcasts, only the Co-Op Podcast and that.

Super Best Friendcast 4 life!
I love these dudes. They even talk about anime :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back