「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 3, 2013 at 1:35 PM Post #91,608 of 177,750
I'm currently collecting headphones from animes/vocaloids. So far I've collected the ATH-A900X seen from many fanarts for Hatsune Miku.
Then there's the AKG K701's from K-On! that Mio wears. However I decided to get the Q701's instead since they're able to drive through my entry-level DAC/AMP, have a removable cable and with bass increase.

However I look forward into buying a basic headphone. Which is the Panasonic RP-HTX7-W1 from Hanasaku Iroha, which should be significantly cheaper than the MDR-V6 from Oreimo....

HEADFI, what have you done to my wallet.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Oct 3, 2013 at 2:14 PM Post #91,610 of 177,750
Baked some dulce de leche cake. I sampled the dough, and it was truly delicious. Caramel goodness with the texture of cookie dough. I was about to have Yakitate-like reactions.
o Saji S2!
Win.

Gin no Saji and Space Bros are all I need. Top tier SoL.
Oh my. That really is quite awesome.
Well, the totient function of my age is merely equal to 18 at the moment. The sad thing is that it will take 8 more years to happen again, and then 11 more years , then another 16, and then it probably never will happen again.
frown.gif

And I say probably, because I checked the first 100 million integers, and none had totient 18 other than the four I mentioned.
Why thank you.

Nice! de nice!!! Panda wishes you more benevolent years

It's your bday? 

Happy Bday Tilpo :)

(btw, do you guys know any good places to dl manga? it seems like all the sites that I used to use died -_-)

Currently reading Breaker: New Wave

I'm gonna read New Wave after it ends, the mess of the chapters that were released lost me my interest

Jup, basically what I'm thinking about it.
Fanservice in Tamako Market? Wow, that had to be some really subtle fanservice because I can't think of any scene that has fanservice all written over it.
Tons and tons of moe stuff, but fanservice?

Yeah, okay. They have some bathhouse scenes in it....

yeah......kyo ani is going down hard

While waiting for more savoury subs and just plain more anime to marathon in the weekends from the new season, I (re)started Gatchaman Crowds. I can see me liking the soundtrack a lot.

I watched it after finishing writing my essay last night, it was a gift to myself. Sadly, it left me cold and wondering why I stayed up till 4am to watch an anime.

Yeah! Now we just need to invite him to one of the Seattle Head-Fi meets! I think the next one is coming up soon! :3

Yay, now the news is spreading and moar people will buy all their muzac!

To be honest, everything about that show was meh. Kyoani had plenty of opportunity to make a dark and serious anime, but instead they just dabbled their moe all over the place and called it a day. Also, I don't really like this particular artist's art as much as the other lead animator a Kyoani has had in the past. The v-chins just look stupid IMO.
matakun, Kyoani started going downhill after clan ad after story and the haruhi movie. Seems they're still going downhill. =_=

Do it!!!
.....maybe even Mackelmore lol

Kyo-Ani has for the most part lost it. Chuunibyou was amusing but that may have been one of the biggest things along with their high quality visuals and romance. This new anime seems to be almost milking it.
  I liked the first Coppelion episode.
The visuals are top-notch! Really impressive backgrounds.
So far the stoy sounds....okay.

Today is Kill la Kill day, right?
Let's see if this anime really is the newborn messiah :p

Nice! I'll be watching that after I get home later from food!

Copellion is the anime that interested me the most last night but I would rather watch it in the day time when I am fully awake than half naked after a shower at 4am in the morning.

Speaking of the dark side..... some of the CS guys introduced me to the Tor network and hidden wiki today...... scary schiit.

Tor isn't really the dark side...but the 'hidden' places on the web are.

You in HK, why TOR? .....because I don't think you need to see all that dark side schiit :wink:

Oct 3, 2013 at 2:18 PM Post #91,611 of 177,750
Finally getting around to watching Eureka Seven AO, It's actually not to bad! I kinda hate reading subs as well they prevent my from MULTI TASKING, but it is enjoyable! 

Oct 3, 2013 at 3:16 PM Post #91,613 of 177,750
I didnt finish it :/ end reviews and o0o0 basically told me not to

pff screw reviews, I loved the Orignal Series, and I'll take what ever crap this one throws at me. 

Oct 3, 2013 at 3:58 PM Post #91,614 of 177,750

JPS.....the dark side of the interwebz

Speaking of the dark side..... some of the CS guys introduced me to the Tor network and hidden wiki today...... scary schiit.

You just now learned about it? :eek:
Scary stuff on there...

Oh and also boris, just found an HK society club here at UW. You really need to come now!

Baked some dulce de leche cake. I sampled the dough, and it was truly delicious. Caramel goodness with the texture of cookie dough. I was about to have Yakitate-like reactions.

o Saji S2!

Win.

Gin no Saji and Space Bros are all I need. Top tier SoL.

Oh my. That really is quite awesome.

Well, the totient function of my age is merely equal to 18 at the moment. The sad thing is that it will take 8 more years to happen again, and then 11 more years , then another 16, and then it probably never will happen again. :frowning2:

And I say probably, because I checked the first 100 million integers, and none had totient 18 other than the four I mentioned.

Why thank you.

Nice! de nice!!! Panda wishes you more benevolent years

It's your bday? 

Happy Bday Tilpo :)

(btw, do you guys know any good places to dl manga? it seems like all the sites that I used to use died -_-)

Currently reading Breaker: New Wave

I'm gonna read New Wave after it ends, the mess of the chapters that were released lost me my interest

Jup, basically what I'm thinking about it.
Fanservice in Tamako Market? Wow, that had to be some really subtle fanservice because I can't think of any scene that has fanservice all written over it.

Tons and tons of moe stuff, but fanservice?

Yeah, okay. They have some bathhouse scenes in it....

yeah......kyo ani is going down hard

While waiting for more savoury subs and just plain more anime to marathon in the weekends from the new season, I (re)started Gatchaman Crowds. I can see me liking the soundtrack a lot.

I watched it after finishing writing my essay last night, it was a gift to myself. Sadly, it left me cold and wondering why I stayed up till 4am to watch an anime.

Yeah! Now we just need to invite him to one of the Seattle Head-Fi meets! I think the next one is coming up soon! :3

Yay, now the news is spreading and moar people will buy all their muzac!

To be honest, everything about that show was meh. Kyoani had plenty of opportunity to make a dark and serious anime, but instead they just dabbled their moe all over the place and called it a day. Also, I don't really like this particular artist's art as much as the other lead animator a Kyoani has had in the past. The v-chins just look stupid IMO.
matakun, Kyoani started going downhill after clan ad after story and the haruhi movie. Seems they're still going downhill. =_=

Do it!!!
.....maybe even Mackelmore lol

Kyo-Ani has for the most part lost it. Chuunibyou was amusing but that may have been one of the biggest things along with their high quality visuals and romance. This new anime seems to be almost milking it.

I liked the first Coppelion episode.

The visuals are top-notch! Really impressive backgrounds.

So far the stoy sounds....okay.

Today is Kill la Kill day, right?

Let's see if this anime really is the newborn messiah :p

Nice! I'll be watching that after I get home later from food!

Copellion is the anime that interested me the most last night but I would rather watch it in the day time when I am fully awake than half naked after a shower at 4am in the morning.

Tor isn't really the dark side...but the 'hidden' places on the web are.

You in HK, why TOR? .....because I don't think you need to see all that dark side schiit :wink:

Heh, that would be awesome...
Yeah, KyoAni is just milking their animation quality and moe at the expense of actually doing anything new or interesting...

And if you really have to ask why someone would use tor, you must have never been on it... :ph34r:

Oct 3, 2013 at 3:59 PM Post #91,615 of 177,750
You just now learned about it?
eek.gif

Scary stuff on there...

Oh and also boris, just found an HK society club here at UW. You really need to come now!
Yeah, KyoAni is just milking their animation quality and moe at the expense of actually doing anything new or interesting...

And if you really have to ask why someone would use tor, you must have never been on it...
ph34r.gif

I've been using tor ...but never on the dark side of the internets.....so yeah.

Oct 3, 2013 at 4:20 PM Post #91,616 of 177,750
What's up guys, finally coming out of my hibernation here. Been a while I haven't been to this thread because I just haven't been really into anime lately during the summer season and also, I've been quite busy with my studies.
If you're keen to know, I study Mechanical Engineering in a Technical Institute in Lyon.

Anyway, the Fall season looks super promising. So many new shows I'm very interested on!
Let's start with Coppelion first.

Coppelion
Usual introductory episode which poses more questions than answers but boy it sure does look good! I'll definitively follow it.

Kyokai no Kanata 
I was pleased with KyoAni's Free, I thought it was a decent show but with this though I'm scratching my head. It feels like they thought Free! was awful and decided to make an Anime with moe characters but entirely put aside the story. It looks good visually but I'm feeling a bit of déjà vu here.

KILL LA KILL (OBLIGATORY CAPS LOCK)
What can I say? I'm just speechless... I will not say that it was awesome but I also will not say that it was dreadful. It was unique and bonkers, absolutely bonkers and bat**** crazy!
This is an Anime that took a high dose of hardcore drugs and I will say that I like it!

Now waiting for Nagi no Asukara, Strike the Blood, Tokyo Ravens, Pupa and Valvrave 2

Oct 3, 2013 at 4:23 PM Post #91,617 of 177,750
  What's up guys, finally coming out of my hibernation here. Been a while I haven't been to this thread because I just haven't been really into anime lately during the summer season and also, I've been quite busy with my studies.
If you're keen to know, I study Mechanical Engineering in a Technical Institute in Lyon.

Anyway, the Fall season looks super promising. So many new shows I'm very interested on!
Let's start with Coppelion first.

Coppelion
Usual introductory episode which poses more questions than answers but boy it sure does look good! I'll definitively follow it.

Kyokai no Kanata 
I was pleased with KyoAni's Free, I thought it was a decent show but with this though I'm scratching my head. It feels like they thought Free! was awful and decided to make an Anime with moe characters but entirely put aside the story. It looks good visually but I'm feeling a bit of déjà vu here.

KILL LA KILL (OBLIGATORY CAPS LOCK)
What can I say? I'm just speechless... I will not say that it was awesome but I also will not say that it was dreadful. It was unique and bonkers, absolutely bonkers and bat**** crazy!
This is an Anime that took a high dose of hardcore drugs and I will say that I like it!

Now waiting for Nagi no Asukara, Strike the Blood, Tokyo Ravens, Pupa and Valvrave 2

I didn't know you went back to France! dayum! niceu!

Fall season does look promising.

I'm about to watch Coppelion

Oct 3, 2013 at 4:37 PM Post #91,619 of 177,750

I didn't know you went back to France! dayum! niceu!

Fall season does look promising.

I'm about to watch Coppelion

I did post a while back that I was back in Europe. I even posted pictures of the various French Mangas I've bought but since this thread moves at light speed during summer I just thought that it's best to not bother and just enjoy life.

Oct 3, 2013 at 4:49 PM Post #91,620 of 177,750

You just now learned about it?
eek.gif

Scary stuff on there...

And if you really have to ask why someone would use tor, you must have never been on it...
ph34r.gif

I've been using tor ...but never on the dark side of the internets.....so yeah.

Lol, that would make sense...

Also, for kukukukukukukukukukukukukukuk:

Dammit, is anyone other than horriblesubs releasing schiit? :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back