「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 22, 2013 at 12:19 PM Post #90,676 of 177,750
  I thought they came one at a time, so I ordered 10. Turns out they came in packs of 25... orz
Wow. Good thing you fixed that so you don't die then!

The boxes cost you money?

Nononono you can't just hang a communist flag there!
You are in capitalist central right now!
Zero points for Boweidor!

Cat scared the living crap out of me when it "gifted" me this buzzing green monster.

Also, music:

Lol, I actually had more problems in liberal North East with this flag than I do, down in the south here

Hello.
Anything interesting happen the past three days?

I held my birthday party yesterday, even though it's almost two weeks until my actual birthday. It was fun, although more than half of the people I invited didn't come because they had something else to do.

Oh, and I received a go board with stones from three friends. Now I can, uh... Play go at home. Against, uh... myself?
Still pretty cool to have one, I guess.

Now back to home work.

Hi hi1

A bit of talk of iPhones, some mecha etc etc.

What!?? They no come!?.....that's mean

Sep 22, 2013 at 1:01 PM Post #90,678 of 177,750
GOOD NEWS

$90 later and I've got STEAM back on my PC
There was some add for some Stratgey Grid based jRpg on steam... looked epic as I love EVERYTHING in that genre, pre orderd. I also got Jet Set Radio, been wanting to finish that for years now, but the Dream Cast orignal controls where wonk, in addition I snatched TorchLight II as well as Santum 1 and 2, with some DLC for Sanctum 2. BOWIER we shall DUEL the SANCTUM now 

Sep 22, 2013 at 1:04 PM Post #90,679 of 177,750
hey guys,  I recently got a crunchy roll account.   I'll have some free time over the next couple of weeks to watch alot of anime, so  I was looking for some recommendations on anime I watch on crunchy roll besides attack on titan 

to give you an idea of my taste, I liked: 
attack on titan
code geass
FMAB
elfen lied
gurran lagan
evangelion
death note
soul eater

Sep 22, 2013 at 1:15 PM Post #90,681 of 177,750
  GOOD NEWS

$90 later and I've got STEAM back on my PC
There was some add for some Stratgey Grid based jRpg on steam... looked epic as I love EVERYTHING in that genre, pre orderd. I also got Jet Set Radio, been wanting to finish that for years now, but the Dream Cast orignal controls where wonk, in addition I snatched TorchLight II as well as Santum 1 and 2, with some DLC for Sanctum 2. BOWIER we shall DUEL the SANCTUM now 

This JRPG looks cool, but Metacritic doesn't really like it.
I'm not really sure if I'll preorder it.

hey guys,  I recently got a crunchy roll account.   I'll have some free time over the next couple of weeks to watch alot of anime, so  I was looking for some recommendations on anime I watch on crunchy roll besides attack on titan 

attack on titan
code geass
FMAB
elfen lied
gurran lagan
evangelion
death note
soul eater

Herro!
Well...which of these evergreens did you like the most?
I sadly can not comment on what to watch on crunchyroll, since my government is blocking this website ♥

Sep 22, 2013 at 1:17 PM Post #90,682 of 177,750

attack on titan
code geass
FMAB
elfen lied
gurran lagan
evangelion
death note
soul eater

Oh you poor soul you... you watching streaming? I not even sure if we are still allowed to talk about the many... economical options that supersede streaming in every way imagineable

also... NO ONE IS EXCITED ABOUT A STEAM BACK jRPG :O one with awesome Gird Startagey! 

Sep 22, 2013 at 1:21 PM Post #90,683 of 177,750

attack on titan
code geass
FMAB
elfen lied
gurran lagan
evangelion
death note
soul eater

I don't know what CR offers and can't be arsed to make a list and check it with CR so here goes

Sword Art Online
Cannan
Chrome Shelled Regios
Legend of the Legendary Hero's
Princess Monoke
Gundam 00
Code Breaker

Sep 22, 2013 at 1:22 PM Post #90,684 of 177,750

Oh you poor soul you... you watching streaming? I not even sure if we are still allowed to talk about the many... economical options that supersede streaming in every way imagineable

also... NO ONE IS EXCITED ABOUT A STEAM BACK jRPG :O one with awesome Gird Startagey! 

I'm also one of these poor souls.
Absolutely fine with it. You just have to find the right website and you can watch stuff in HD like all these torrent-master race persons :p

Gird Startagey.
Tell me more about that.

Sep 22, 2013 at 2:04 PM Post #90,687 of 177,750

I have trouble finding torrents of certain animes in HD quality. 
  This JRPG looks cool, but Metacritic doesn't really like it.
I'm not really sure if I'll preorder it.

Herro!
Well...which of these evergreens did you like the most?
I sadly can not comment on what to watch on crunchyroll, since my government is blocking this website ♥

I havent seen too many animes, but out of that short list my favorites were FMAB, code grass, attack on titan, evangelion movies (1.11, 2.22)

they don't have to be on crunchy roll i suppose, any anime recommendations are welcome.  

Sep 22, 2013 at 2:16 PM Post #90,688 of 177,750

That's because u are using Public Trackers :/ you need to get into the private trackers. Much better quality, just got into AnimeBytes and... I'm not sure how to get my seed up... it's a little to private >.> not a whole lot of seed action in my first week sadly. 

Still at the VERY least, Baka Bt has to be the EASIER Anime Tracker to join, it's got members out the WAZOO and TONS of ppl use it, which means you can seed VERY easily...  

Sep 22, 2013 at 2:19 PM Post #90,689 of 177,750
And here I am muddling over what to keep and what to leave out on the playlist in the 64GB microSD card for the Clip Zip. 
I guess there's not a lot of portable listening going on here...

Nope... But when I do, I just use my iPod classic or my old 32GB phone...

Just stared Otorimonogatari (anime)....

What... the... hell..... Nadeko-chan..... :frowning2:

What, you didn't like this episode? I thought it was pretty damn glorious myself!
Also, is the oshino character breaking the forth wall, or was I reading too far into that scene?

Now that's one fine cat. Smooth, dark, and great midrange. 6.5/5. Would cat.

I read cat as eat...
Wow I need to get my eyes checked..

I thought they came one at a time, so I ordered 10. Turns out they came in packs of 25... orz
Wow. Good thing you fixed that so you don't die then!

The boxes cost you money?

Nononono you can't just hang a communist flag there!

You are in capitalist central right now!

Zero points for Boweidor!

Cat scared the living crap out of me when it "gifted" me this buzzing green monster.

Also, music:

Lol, I actually had more problems in liberal North East with this flag than I do, down in the south here

Nope, the boxes are free from the USPS website, for the purpose of shipping stuff through the USPS... :rolleyes:
LOL, people aren't commenting on it at VT?

Sep 22, 2013 at 2:25 PM Post #90,690 of 177,750

That's because u are using Public Trackers :/ you need to get into the private trackers. Much better quality, just got into AnimeBytes and... I'm not sure how to get my seed up... it's a little to private >.> not a whole lot of seed action in my first week sadly. 

Still at the VERY least, Baka Bt has to be the EASIER Anime Tracker to join, it's got members out the WAZOO and TONS of ppl use it, which means you can seed VERY easily...  

Oh yeah, that reminds me....
Somehow I ended up with 7 animebytes invites... ?.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back