「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 9, 2013 at 5:30 PM Post #89,297 of 177,750

*cough*stealSquareSpacecode*cough*

Also, I see what you did there. Where is he anyways?

I know right :D 

:O where is who? 

Sep 9, 2013 at 6:32 PM Post #89,298 of 177,750
  But it's sooo pretty!
Cretin!

You already knew that? And you did not feel the need to tell me these good news? :'(

It's pretty but usability is a 5/10 due to that. Big ass pictures and small slints of text is annoying as ****. I even looked for an option to change it. Nope.

I didn't really care for the series so it was never big news to me. The news came 3 days ago
http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/1lulix/

And on Reddit/r/anime is where I read it.

Sep 9, 2013 at 6:37 PM Post #89,299 of 177,750

It's pretty but usability is a 5/10 due to that. Big ass pictures and small slints of text is annoying as ****. I even looked for an option to change it. Nope.

I didn't really care for the series so it was never big news to me. The news came 3 days ago
http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/1lulix/

And on Reddit/r/anime is where I read it.

IT IS PRETTY, but the reviews are kinda meh, nor worth reading 

Sep 9, 2013 at 6:42 PM Post #89,301 of 177,750

I just read one. I agree

Oh

Fun Story, one great voice actor voiced an awesome villian and hero! 

[Might use one of those for tMac this month] 

Sep 9, 2013 at 6:53 PM Post #89,303 of 177,750

Yep, I knew that

Figured you would, but it's still pretty cool. One of those things I never noticed till I started re watching cartoons as an adult,

every now and again I hear the guy who Voice Kakashi from naruto in something... poor guy get's type casted into the same charcter roles it seems! 

Sep 9, 2013 at 7:18 PM Post #89,307 of 177,750
  Season 1 of Korra didn't exactly leave me gasping for breath

Me neither it was pretty BORING, but the whole concept is visually stunning. The crummy first season story aside Season 2 should be interesting, if only for the Visual and pretty music! 

speaking of which any Anime Movies that have REALLY nice visuals and sound? ... although I might see if Life of Pi is on Net Flix... that sounded and looked wonderful in theatures! 

Sep 9, 2013 at 7:36 PM Post #89,308 of 177,750

Me neither it was pretty BORING, but the whole concept is visually stunning. The crummy first season story aside Season 2 should be interesting, if only for the Visual and pretty music! 

speaking of which any Anime Movies that have REALLY nice visuals and sound? ... although I might see if Life of Pi is on Net Flix... that sounded and looked wonderful in theatures! 

Makoto Shinkai Mvoeis

Sep 9, 2013 at 9:02 PM Post #89,310 of 177,750
I applied for a domain name at school.... this reply I got...
We are really sorry, but there is a bug in our new VPN firmware which renders the hostname service unavailable temporarily, until the bug is solved.

( T _ T )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back