「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Sep 9, 2013 at 12:06 PM Post #89,283 of 177,750
Oh you kiddos are in college now. Haiiii, where are the freshman going?

Welcome Back!
Panda went to virgin tech.... *Ahem!* I mean virginia tech
tongue.gif

Sep 9, 2013 at 2:07 PM Post #89,285 of 177,750

Ohai numbers!
I'm going to the university of Washington.

Why not quit giving a **** about the headphones and start enjoying the music? :wink:

I now know how much I can milk the T50RP for more performance, and I now have reference of gears with higher performance than what Nami-chan currently is, so like hell I'm going to stop and sit inside a well like a frog and act all ignorant. I know I can get more out of Kafuka, Hibiki, Gundam Unicorn OST, etc. if I just mod a bit more...

People usually will think "damn, now I have to get *such and such high end rig to the monetary detriment of myself*" but I see it as "this is the perfect opportunity to improve my modding skills (after I got over the depression of not hearing to Kafuka-chan anymore)".

It is for the music. It never stopped.

Fair enough. Very fair, in fact. Ganbatte

@Bowei: 17 credits? :eek: No wonder you have so much homework! That's hardcore Asian mode!
Dunno about your school but 12-17 credits is considered "full time" here. You really shoulda taken a lighter class load first quarter...
[rule]
Woot got my second fountain pen in today! :D

Sep 9, 2013 at 2:22 PM Post #89,286 of 177,750
Welcome Back!
Panda went to virgin tech.... *Ahem!* I mean virginia tech :p

Lol, i wouldnt have realized the difference if you didnt make the correction

Ohai numbers!

@Bowei: 17 credits? :eek: No wonder you have so much homework! That's hardcore Asian mode!
Dunno about your school but 12-17 credits is considered "full time" here. You really shoulda taken a lighter class load first quarter...
[rule]

Yep, my school counts 12 as full time as well. Most students at VT take 16 credits.

Yeah.... So much damn homework everyday

Sep 9, 2013 at 2:35 PM Post #89,287 of 177,750
Welcome Back!
Panda went to virgin tech.... *Ahem!* I mean virginia tech :p

Lol, i wouldnt have realized the difference if you didnt make the correction

Ohai numbers!

[rule]

Yep, my school counts 12 as full time as well. Most students at VT take 16 credits.

Why not drop a class then? :blink:

Sep 9, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #89,288 of 177,750
Huh... Schedule wise it is impossible for me to even take more than like 15 credits. Always something that gets in the way... Generally a lab or tutorial time slot.

Sep 9, 2013 at 3:37 PM Post #89,290 of 177,750

Technically you can have 10 credits and still pay normal tuition/be a normal full-time student. At least that's what I think my advisor said since I have a bunch of credits while entering my 5th year.

Hey there numbers! Long time no see talk. How's it going?

Sep 9, 2013 at 4:48 PM Post #89,292 of 177,750
Psycho Pass movie confirmed (along with a second season)!
Hype!
I can't imagine how amazing the movies must look when even the series looks better than like 80% of all other anime ♥
Oh I'm so excited! (and I just can't hide it blabla)

Sep 9, 2013 at 4:53 PM Post #89,293 of 177,750
Why not drop a class then?
blink.gif

Can't, and don't wanna

Woah, this webiste is gorgeous!
Reviews are also very well written.
10/10

[Mod Edit: This is the web site of a banned member.]

They even have an article coming up called "The Lies Of head-Fi" :D

The picture takes up 80% of the 'review' space with a very thin side portion for you to read the review.

I am interested in that article, but what I've noticed is that it's not Head-Fi that is 'lieing' or anything but the people in it that have 'audio porblme's. 

Technically you can have 10 credits and still pay normal tuition/be a normal full-time student. At least that's what I think my advisor said since I have a bunch of credits while entering my 5th year.

Hey there numbers! Long time no see talk. How's it going?

I'm 12 to be full time

Psycho Pass movie confirmed (along with a second season)!
Hype!
I can't imagine how amazing the movies must look when even the series looks better than like 80% of all other anime ♥
Oh I'm so excited! (and I just can't hide it blabla)

Already news dude :)

Sep 9, 2013 at 4:54 PM Post #89,294 of 177,750
  That looks like it's using Squarespace.

:O that's some sexy ... organization. I might have to steal that for an update to my blog! 

or I'll wait till I learn HTML and just deck out my Blogg my self 

Sep 9, 2013 at 5:00 PM Post #89,295 of 177,750
The picture takes up 80% of the 'review' space with a very thin side portion for you to read the review.
I am interested in that article, but what I've noticed is that it's not Head-Fi that is 'lieing' or anything but the people in it that have 'audio porblme's. 

Already news dude :)

But it's sooo pretty!
Cretin!

You already knew that? And you did not feel the need to tell me these good news? :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back