「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 21, 2013 at 3:19 PM Post #79,426 of 177,750
@Borisu

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What ALSJFSAD

WJASL;F

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
'
SHOKO SAMA

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BAKA RUKINO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jun 21, 2013 at 4:01 PM Post #79,428 of 177,750
Quote:
Have any of you played When the Seagulls Cry (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)? My brother is playing it and it sounds creepy and sad.

I read somewhere that its pretty much the little brother of Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni.
Don't know that show either, but maybe someone gets the comparsion.

Jun 21, 2013 at 4:03 PM Post #79,429 of 177,750
Yo!

Studying for exams. Most boring thing ever, since even if I study for 6-8 hours a day, I still have much more free time than I usually do.
So today I cooked dinner. I made kimchi dumplings, and they were quite tasty. Only downside is that it took me one and a half our to make them. :frowning2:

Jun 21, 2013 at 4:05 PM Post #79,430 of 177,750
Quote:
Yo!

Studying for exams. Most boring thing ever, since even if I study for 6-8 hours a day, I still have much more free time than I usually do.
So today I cooked dinner. I made kimchi dumplings, and they were quite tasty. Only downside is that it took me one and a half our to make them.
frown.gif

Kimchi! I like it every now and then. Not a fan of it in dumplings.

I like the 'small dragon buns/dumplings'.

Jun 21, 2013 at 4:11 PM Post #79,431 of 177,750
Valvrave ep 11

Schiit went down. 

I'm overall liking Valvrave now. I just don't care that it copies schiit from Code Geass and Gundam series anymore. It's a series, I'm getting over it.
Killing the dad was done tastefully I think. I was fully expecting a scene like the one in Gundam Seed where Shoko will then be all up in hysterical everything blaming Haruto and what not, but it was done well.

The desperation, and final upper hand at the end without showing what L-Elf plans is quite exciting and leads to a solid anticipation from me for ep 12(second to last ep of the season).

I'm a shoko x Haruto fan. I do admit Shoko is much more shallow than Ritsuko and what not, but I do love the lovely dovey cuteness of her. 

The ending however made me think that Haruto is doing it out of what he feels is right.

Jun 21, 2013 at 4:12 PM Post #79,432 of 177,750
Kimchi! I like it every now and then. Not a fan of it in dumplings.

I like the 'small dragon buns/dumplings'.

I rarely eat dumplings to be honest, but when I do, I really like them. Making them is a PITA though, since rolling out the dough and getting it in circular shapes is a lot of work.

Jun 21, 2013 at 4:13 PM Post #79,434 of 177,750
In other news, I obtained two tickets for a Queens of the Stone Age concert in Amsterdam coming November. I'll go with a friend.

It'll be the first concert I'm ever going to, and it's one of my favorite artists on top of that. I'm so excited. :D

Jun 21, 2013 at 4:14 PM Post #79,435 of 177,750
Kimchi dumplings are wonderful in kimchi soup, or spicy tofu soup in Korean cuisine.

小籠包 is a completely different flavour and eaten with completely different foods. XD

I made it as a side dish to udon in black bean sauce. It was the first time I ever made dumplings, as well as the first time I ever used kimchi. Furthermore, I only ate kimchi ones before in my life, so I had absolutely no idea how it would turn out.

Jun 21, 2013 at 4:16 PM Post #79,436 of 177,750
Quote:
I rarely eat dumplings to be honest, but when I do, I really like them. Making them is a PITA though, since rolling out the dough and getting it in circular shapes is a lot of work.

That's a meme right there :)

Quote:
In other news, I obtained two tickets for a Queens of the Stone Age concert in Amsterdam coming November. I'll go with a friend.

It'll be the first concert I'm ever going to, and it's one of my favorite artists on top of that. I'm so excited.
biggrin.gif

Oh nice, I had Ramstein ranks consisstently as one of the best band concerts to attend. I wish to go to theirs one day as I also like their songs

Jun 21, 2013 at 4:16 PM Post #79,437 of 177,750
Quote:
Quote:
Have any of you played When the Seagulls Cry (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)? My brother is playing it and it sounds creepy and sad.

I read somewhere that its pretty much the little brother of Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni.
Don't know that show either, but maybe someone gets the comparsion.

Ah go figure then. My brother really liked Higurashi too. He cosplayed as one of the characters for Sakura-Con 2 years ago.

Kimchi dumplings are wonderful in kimchi soup, or spicy tofu soup in Korean cuisine.

小籠包 is a completely different flavour and eaten with completely different foods. XD

I made it as a side dish to udon in black bean sauce. It was the first time I ever made dumplings, as well as the first time I ever used kimchi. Furthermore, I only ate kimchi ones before in my life, so I had absolutely no idea how it would turn out.

Gah that black bean sauce dish is so good. I should learn how to make it some day.

Jun 21, 2013 at 4:19 PM Post #79,438 of 177,750
Quote:

It'll be the first concert I'm ever going to, and it's one of my favorite artists on top of that. I'm so excited.
biggrin.gif

Nice! I have never been to a "big" concert. Like in a big concert hall etc.

But I have been to countless concerts with >200 people :D

Oh and a few big festivals. Biggest one was Wacken Open Air with over 80k people. Didn't really liked it that much. Too many "only here for the party, dude!"-people and...too many people in general :p

Jun 21, 2013 at 4:25 PM Post #79,440 of 177,750
That's a meme right there :)

Oh nice, I had Ramstein ranks consisstently as one of the best band concerts to attend. I wish to go to theirs one day as I also like their songs

It's only a meme if I include an image :wink:

Rammstein.. I used to listen to them, but eventually got bored. Since I'm in the Netherlands going to a concert of them is much easier than in the States probably. They've played at Pinkpop three times before, and I might go there next year or the year after if I have some friends to go with. Lot's of good band playing there, but the event is for 60k people, which is a little too big in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back