「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 3, 2013 at 9:53 PM Post #77,477 of 177,750
Quote:
Yep, Those two represent my childhood right there.
And end it there.

You give me the urge to continue building. Thankfully I have a better set of screwdrivers this time (last ones ended up bending and pisched the schiit outa me b/c the screws wouldn't stay good enough for my OCD). Hope all screws are still in tact and not sucked up by a vacuum cleaner or toyed with by siblings. Make time this summer. 

Jun 3, 2013 at 9:54 PM Post #77,478 of 177,750
Quote:
You don't have to be root, even. Maybe except for some super-secured aps, like PowerAmp that checks servers once in a while. Or CAVE shooters (dunno what do they use).

I root to get access to the Google Play store.

I wouldn't like the Kindle Fire HD right now as much as I do without the Google Play Store. I just found apps I actually like and not terrible ones that work half assed on there.

Manga Reader that is actually awesome? Done
Video Player? Done

And starting to get some more tomorrow.

USB OTG is supported on Kindle fire Hd, but not with the ROM it is using sadly. ICS and most Android ROMs or should I say somewhat schitty ports are not working well.

Most call KF the hardest Android based device to root and then get an Android ROM for. The lack of enthusiasts buying it or caring about it , makes it even more so.

Jun 3, 2013 at 9:54 PM Post #77,479 of 177,750
Quote:
You give me the urge to continue building. Thankfully I have a better set of screwdrivers this time (last ones ended up bending and pisched the schiit outa me b/c the screws wouldn't stay good enough for my OCD). Hope all screws are still in tact and not sucked up by a vacuum cleaner or toyed with by siblings. Make time this summer. 

Start small dude. Go buy a $20 kit online.

HG is a good place to start. I started with RG, but that is because I am dedicated, careful, and neat on stuff I care about. For you, I would say to start off small. HG.

Jun 3, 2013 at 10:07 PM Post #77,480 of 177,750
Quote:
Yeah, but I could get a better headphone and cheaper converter box...

Ahh, makes sense now :p
if you want, you can have the amp without the controller, it's still a fully functional speaker amp.
its just that you can't switch modes without opening the case and flipping a few dip switches.

Jun 3, 2013 at 10:19 PM Post #77,482 of 177,750
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, but I could get a better headphone and cheaper converter box...

Ahh, makes sense now :p
if you want, you can have the amp without the controller, it's still a fully functional speaker amp.
its just that you can't switch modes without opening the case and flipping a few dip switches.

So... dip switches will control it? :O
Sweet :D
Might take you up on that
Quote:
Quote:
Swiftkey flow is included.... -_-

I use MX player but it doesn't seem to be that efficient at playing 10 bit anime... -_-

just checked, and don't have

Must be something only on the phone edition and not the tablet edition then...

Jun 3, 2013 at 10:20 PM Post #77,483 of 177,750
Quote:
Start small dude. Go buy a $20 kit online.

HG is a good place to start. I started with RG, but that is because I am dedicated, careful, and neat on stuff I care about. For you, I would say to start off small. HG.

it's not that it's difficult, a lot of family problems came up w/ high school. Patience and time are what the kits test.

Edit: sorry if I sound stuck-up/prideful in response to your suggestion bowei. It's just the reasons/excuses I stated are what happened. Don't mean in any way to shrug you off. 

Jun 3, 2013 at 10:41 PM Post #77,484 of 177,750
Warren has been promoted to a mod! 
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

Jun 3, 2013 at 11:27 PM Post #77,486 of 177,750
Quote:
I find it amusing that everyone ignored this post. 
biggrin.gif

Coincidence? Or is everyone's opinion on SAO in sync here? 

I like the animation and action scenes. But the lovey dovey stuff was kind of over the top and corny lol.

Jun 3, 2013 at 11:43 PM Post #77,488 of 177,750
Quote:
Anyone getting DNS lookup errors trying to access Animebytes?

Loading fine for me...
Maybe try CTRL+F5 on your web browser to flush the cache?
At the worst, change your DNS to Google's DNS servers and try that.

Jun 4, 2013 at 12:02 AM Post #77,490 of 177,750
Anyone here ever download Anime from Newsgroups?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back