「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 3, 2013 at 9:19 PM Post #77,461 of 177,750
Quote:
How do I get 'flow' to activate? Right now its not there.

Also, which is the best video player on the google play market? MX player isn't doing well for me. Obviously I am using 350MB upscale HD anime episodes, but it would be better if there was a video program that could play it well

bowei has new toys every other week 
redface.gif

Jun 3, 2013 at 9:26 PM Post #77,464 of 177,750
I stopped using Swype since I discovered SwiftKey. :wink:

Swiftkey has a swype thing now called flow built in.

I know. Checked it out when I still cared about Swype/Flow. Worked far better in Swype.

Also, which is the best video player on the google play market? MX player isn't doing well for me. Obviously I am using 350MB upscale HD anime episodes, but it would be better if there was a video program that could play it well

? It's the first tab in options for me.

Dunno, I'm using MX myself. I don't really watch anime in some uberawesomeHD (just plain 720p usually), either and my tablet isn't the newest.

Jun 3, 2013 at 9:30 PM Post #77,467 of 177,750
Quote:
Not too many. I buy most of them to play with 
redface.gif
. Like 2 weeks ago, I got my Freedom, and then my Exia. I'm looking to get my Wing soon.

Amps and audio equipment in general is what I meant, but lately you've been getting into figure fandom... wo~ remember when I had that. But you know how things go as a child. Along with you having siblings. Things get last/destroyed. Meh. 

Jun 3, 2013 at 9:37 PM Post #77,468 of 177,750
Quote:
Amps and audio equipment in general is what I meant, but lately you've been getting into figure fandom... wo~ remember when I had that. But you know how things go as a child. Along with you having siblings. Things get last/destroyed. Meh. 

My units are kept in my upper Galant shelf

I denubbed my Freedom yesterday. There were more parts to nub on just the surface parts than on the entirety of my Exia. Well, thats what you get with a RG which has a near Perfect Grade part count.

Jun 3, 2013 at 9:45 PM Post #77,470 of 177,750
Quote:
My units are kept in my upper Galant shelf

I denubbed my Freedom yesterday. There were more parts to nub on just the surface parts than on the entirety of my Exia. Well, thats what you get with a RG which has a near Perfect Grade part count.

panda so happy with his toys 
tongue.gif
 reminds me of my bionicles on the shelf. if there's one thing that's memorable about legos for me, it'd be bionicles. 

Jun 3, 2013 at 9:48 PM Post #77,472 of 177,750
Quote:
Thanks, Just got the regular swiftkey which divides the keyboard. Quite nifty.

Swiftkey flow is included.... -_-
Quote:

I use MX player but it doesn't seem to be that efficient at playing 10 bit anime... -_-

Jun 3, 2013 at 9:49 PM Post #77,473 of 177,750
Quote:
panda so happy with his toys 
tongue.gif
 reminds me of my bionicles on the shelf. if there's one thing that's memorable about legos for me, it'd be bionicles. 

Yep, Those two represent my childhood right there.
Quote:
Oh right, you graduated. You should definitely splurge on some good Stax as a treat.

And end it there.

Jun 3, 2013 at 9:51 PM Post #77,475 of 177,750
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I stopped using Swype since I discovered SwiftKey. :wink:

Swiftkey has a swype thing now called flow built in.

I know. Checked it out when I still cared about Swype/Flow. Worked far better in Swype.

Really? I haven't had any problems with flow...
Quote:
Quote:
Maybe...
Heh, that might be a nice thing to do as well~
But I don't want to wait too long though 
very_evil_smiley.gif

LOL doesn't your basic package have an amp?

Yeah, but I could get a better headphone and cheaper converter box...
Quote:
Quote:

Got my retuned Mad Dogs and $6 anime in today, plus another graduation gift! :D

Oh right, you graduated. You should definitely splurge on some good Stax as a treat.

I haven't graduated yet... :frowning2:
That, and my mom said I have to hold on to my graduation money for various costs associated with college... :frowning2:
Quote:
You don't have to be root, even. Maybe except for some super-secured aps, like PowerAmp that checks servers once in a while. Or CAVE shooters (dunno what do they use).

You can't even access the Play Store without rooting it, so rooting is a bit more necessary..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back