「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 26, 2013 at 8:36 PM Post #76,442 of 177,750
Quote:
lol jokes I don't have H on my comp maybe few gigs of specially selected pronz but that's it. I do have gigs worth of pictures and recorded videos of girls I've been with though :) 

Love the transition of this thread on anime/manga has side tracked to pronz and h collections lolol.

specific? GHA!! general is awesome!

Wait seroiusly!??.....dayumm you a player

How do you even get a girl to agree to be filmed?
Quote:
Sig material right there.

never 
tongue.gif

May 26, 2013 at 9:04 PM Post #76,447 of 177,750
Quote:
specific? GHA!! general is awesome!

Wait seroiusly!??.....dayumm you a player

How do you even get a girl to agree to be filmed?
never 
tongue.gif

Most of them don't know about it lol. Few of them sent vids and pics to me but those are actual girlfriends.
Quote:
Sig material right there.

LOL ikr.
Quote:
Give us some examples 
rolleyes.gif
 of your own un-amateur 1TB+ collection 
evil_smiley.gif

Just go download siterips if you want to amass a big collection. 180-250gb siterips of all monthly latest stars. Or go javdict and entertain yourself to sinister Japanese stuff. 

(PS I'm going to get banned soon). fufufufu

May 26, 2013 at 9:06 PM Post #76,448 of 177,750
Quote:
Most of them don't know about it lol. Few of them sent vids and pics to me but those are actual girlfriends.
LOL ikr.
Just go download siterips if you want to amass a big collection. 180-250gb siterips of all monthly latest stars. Or go javdict and entertain yourself to sinister Japanese stuff. 

(PS I'm going to get banned soon). fufufufu

So you threw up a little hidden vid cam!??

dayum!?

Our thread moves too fast

May 26, 2013 at 9:11 PM Post #76,452 of 177,750
Quote:
I'm pretty amateur too, my collection is just big because I had this period where I only wanted archival quality stuff so BD isos and that schiit. Ended up stopping when I realized how hard it was to find archival quality video. 

Yeah, I just have a schiit load of random stuff

Quote:
Ouch just sack tapped myself..............................................................................................

yah....

ph34r.gif
 u ninja
Quote:
Lies you're into that BDSM stuff man. All that whips and tentacles involved. 
size]

ph34r.gif
 makes sense

May 26, 2013 at 9:16 PM Post #76,454 of 177,750
We really need to change topic. How do you guys store stuff? I'm thinking about setting up a RAID5. I have enough disks, but right now they are locked up in RAID1 setups for redundancy. It will be a pain, but RAID5 will get me more storage space without buying more disks. 

Not really into BDSM. Had this weird phase where female on male raep was the hottest thing ever though. 

May 26, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #76,455 of 177,750
Quote:
We really need to change topic. How do you guys store stuff? I'm thinking about setting up a RAID5. I have enough disks, but right now they are locked up in RAID1 setups for redundancy. It will be a pain, but RAID5 will get me more storage space without buying more disks. 

Not really into BDSM. Had this weird phase where female on male raep was the hottest thing ever though. 

Schiitloads of SSDs and a NAS with a couple 2TB drives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back