「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 26, 2013 at 3:15 AM Post #76,351 of 177,750
Quote:
Deep into what?

S1 and parts of Index's S2 went into a project called the sister project

The current season is just going deeper into what the sister project is and what Misaka must do. Throughout, slice of life stuff with Msaka's life, her interactions with people are happening at the same time. It's a bit like Ghost in the shell style

May 26, 2013 at 3:24 AM Post #76,353 of 177,750
Quote:
Ok. Is it completed or ongoing still? Any manga based off it? 

ongoing

it is based on the manga, which is a spinoff from the main storyline

was reading the newest chapter just now

May 26, 2013 at 3:25 AM Post #76,354 of 177,750
Quote:
Ok. Is it completed or ongoing still? Any manga based off it? 

LN -->manga-->anime

typical line

To Aru Index got popular

And thus the spin off of the main series was made into a manga called Railgun in 2007, and from there on. Anime's were made of EVERYTHING.

May 26, 2013 at 3:27 AM Post #76,356 of 177,750
Quote:
Ahk thanks. Will download the manga first (as I do with everything). I find myself in a position to have no time to go through anime.

Yet you have time to read the endless amount of manga?

Depends on your tastes. But I didn't care for the main story line. A more focused spinoff adaption was much better.

May 26, 2013 at 3:35 AM Post #76,357 of 177,750
I read both, can't bear to stop halfway, and anyway the main line seems decent to me (though my Mikoto-crazed friend seems to feel Index is going steep downhill)

May 26, 2013 at 3:37 AM Post #76,358 of 177,750
Quote:
I've never actually felt 'lucky' with the stuff I have. Probably due to the new toy syndrome wearing off

But the amount of 'upvotes' I've gotten on Reddit for my battlestation relative to the other posts and on Project-H either shows I have schiit that people care about and are jelly of are I am just good at writting tittles?

I guess if I look at it from the outside, that my battlestation does look quite nice.

What does "luck" have to do with anything?

In any case, you should "get lucky."

May 26, 2013 at 4:08 AM Post #76,359 of 177,750
Quote:
Yet you have time to read the endless amount of manga?

Well the thing is I can rip out my phone and just read a few few pages or chapters while going to uni, in class, in bed in the bathroom or when I'm bored etc. With anime bit different can't just start blasting anime in class or such not to mention no download as you go like my manga which updates all the manga series I've got downloaded as I read through.

May 26, 2013 at 6:24 AM Post #76,365 of 177,750
Quote:
Naw. They were always, always stingy on the rice portions, also somewhat too much fat in the meat. That and I don't like cold chicken either. Eating out in HK is still cheaper than eating out in London, for example. The cheaper HK outlets, like the places uni student would eat at give you a lot more food for your money though. Glad my Dad talked us into eating at one of those, guess it was nostalgic for him and filling for us.

I lived in HK for a month at a friends house. (oh yeah, The Peak is a fine place to live :D)
(Also visited Beijing for a weekend...that city made me sad)
In this month I spent like 600€ just on food. Deary me, so worth it! From dirty fried noodles in Mong Kok to super fancy Haut Cuisine in the Hutong:

Oh and for all you Valvrave fans out there xD
http://www.japanator.com/valvrave-s-saki-rukino-gets-her-own-spin-off-manga-28740.phtml

Users who are viewing this thread

Back