「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 26, 2013 at 12:42 AM Post #76,336 of 177,750
Quote:
Quote:
:l say what? fill me out on what just happened. Guessing you went to HK, and it was expensive for you to eat for what you got compared to what you got at home. 

Naw. They were always, always stingy on the rice portions, also somewhat too much fat in the meat. That and I don't like cold chicken either. Eating out in HK is still cheaper than eating out in London, for example. The cheaper HK outlets, like the places uni student would eat at give you a lot more food for your money though. Glad my Dad talked us into eating at one of those, guess it was nostalgic for him and filling for us.

Holy crap that food looks delicious!

May 26, 2013 at 2:42 AM Post #76,344 of 177,750
I've never actually felt 'lucky' with the stuff I have. Probably due to the new toy syndrome wearing off

But the amount of 'upvotes' I've gotten on Reddit for my battlestation relative to the other posts and on Project-H either shows I have schiit that people care about and are jelly of are I am just good at writting tittles?

I guess if I look at it from the outside, that my battlestation does look quite nice.

May 26, 2013 at 2:57 AM Post #76,345 of 177,750
Quote:

Da heck is this???
blink.gif

Pacman?

May 26, 2013 at 3:11 AM Post #76,349 of 177,750
Quote:
Is Rail Gun any good? Keeps getting mentioned here. What theme is it based on? 

It's much better than Index in my opinion. Or at least the anime is much better than the anime of Index as of right now.

It's Sci-fi SoL following one of Academy City's strongest Espers. Misaka. In S2, the sister project is gone deeper into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back