「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Apr 12, 2013 at 5:21 PM Post #70,621 of 177,745
Quote:
You think? So Gundam Seed Esque. Nearly the entire episode.
Even the setting and conflict details.

Two states fighting each other. Dealings with space colonies and Earth. And then the conflict happens as the MC finds the new super mobile weapon that the neutral economically prosperous nation has?

This is a near 100% first episode rip off of Gundam Seed. And then you add in silliness of Aquarion EVOL.

Second episode of Suisei was pretty good :)

loved it

pft where've you been the past 2 days. second ep of suisei was what was expected. 

Animation makes it more tolerable than original seed :D
Looks like mech these days = short-tempered kids with OP suites instead of a slightly OP suite with a decent pilot. Sigh. I'll still continue with this :D watching MC for the lols. 

Apr 12, 2013 at 5:23 PM Post #70,622 of 177,745
Quote:
pft where've you been the past 2 days. second ep of suisei was what was expected. 

Animation makes it more tolerable than original seed :D
Looks like mech these days = short-tempered kids with OP suites instead of a slightly OP suite with a decent pilot. Sigh. I'll still continue with this :D watching MC for the lols. 

I will watch all to episode 5 before making a descision.

Apr 12, 2013 at 5:47 PM Post #70,625 of 177,745
Alpha pads on my M-D5000. Very nice, although I'm feeling the mids are getting recessed a bit... Might be a great alternative to the Lawton or the rare J$ pads. I can see myself ordering a few more sets of [size=small]α pads. Gonna test them on my A900X next.[/size]

Please do let me know how they work out on your ATs. The only way I could ever own any ATs is if I replaced their horrendously thin pads.

Will be home in a few hours, then I'll hopefully be able to catch up on series I missed, and then sleep. Can Borisu and Bowei give me a run down of what you watched this week and was good?

Also, GR07s continue to mystify me... While the higher drums seem to lack impact while at home, and the bass can be ever so slightly over thumpy compared to ruler flat, but while on my trip, the bass feels lessened, and the treble energy feels perfect. I think it has something to do with the frequency response graph versus the isolation graph. I'll verify this when I get home though. Also, some female vocalists (or just maybe it's mastering on songs) sound nice and intimate. The sound stage is either small or large depending on exactly what is going on in the song as well. For now all I can say is I don't think I'll want to be upgrading IEMs soon. The GR07 was tuned for real world use, not being flat on a graph. And for the time being, I'm loving it. :)

Apr 12, 2013 at 5:56 PM Post #70,626 of 177,745
Quote:
Please do let me know how they work out on your ATs. The only way I could ever own any ATs is if I replaced their horrendously thin pads.

Initial impressions are good. As with every headphone I've used them on the alpha pads are sucking a bit of the mids out, but since the AT does mids well anyhow, it's not a bad compromise for what sounds like a deeper bass response and much more comfortable pads.

Apr 12, 2013 at 6:03 PM Post #70,627 of 177,745
Quote:
Will be home in a few hours, then I'll hopefully be able to catch up on series I missed, and then sleep. Can Borisu and Bowei give me a run down of what you watched this week and was good?

Kyojin Giant thing
Suisei no ___
Crime Edge
Oreimo 2
Flowers of Evil
Devil Survivor

Not proven to have worth yet:
Yahari Ore no Seishun(demoing)
Photo Kano (demoing)
Majestic Prince (demoing)
Red Data Girl (demoing)

Apr 12, 2013 at 6:53 PM Post #70,629 of 177,745
Quote:
Kyojin Giant thing
Suisei no ___
Crime Edge
Oreimo 2
Flowers of Evil
Devil Survivor

Not proven to have worth yet:
Yahari Ore no Seishun(demoing)
Photo Kano (demoing)
Majestic Prince (demoing)
Red Data Girl (demoing)

Gargantia. How do you not remember that. How all the things worth mentioning were predictable :p especially after reading. We got a gen cultist here. 
Quote:
Well whatever, watching Photo Kano now.

tryhard :)

Apr 12, 2013 at 7:22 PM Post #70,630 of 177,745
Apr 12, 2013 at 7:25 PM Post #70,631 of 177,745
Quote:
Oh.. . Derp...

And its quite good

two episodes out

Watch them 
biggrin.gif

Apr 12, 2013 at 7:48 PM Post #70,632 of 177,745
Oh.. . Derp...

And its quite good

two episodes out

Watch them 
biggrin.gif

Ugh, why is my life so busy right now??? -_-
When I get home in about an hour, I have to read 250 pages in a graphic novel and write 4 paragraphs related to it, be part of an NHS event on Saturday, and go out of town to get some xboxes on Sunday... When will I get time to do stuff? D:

Apr 12, 2013 at 8:05 PM Post #70,633 of 177,745
Quote:
Ugh, why is my life so busy right now??? -_-
When I get home in about an hour, I have to read 250 pages in a graphic novel and write 4 paragraphs related to it, be part of an NHS event on Saturday, and go out of town to get some xboxes on Sunday... When will I get time to do stuff? D:

Hey, at least its a graphic novel :)

Apr 12, 2013 at 8:42 PM Post #70,635 of 177,745

Users who are viewing this thread

Back