「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 19, 2013 at 12:53 AM Post #66,166 of 177,750
I just downloaded airdroid. I freaking love this.
Also, new temporary wallpaper :D

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:53 AM Post #66,167 of 177,750
It was a forced thing, besides the songs pop, last time I got a FLAC rip of pop, the bitrate was 224KB/s, so 320 MP3 is practically upconverted anyways! :p

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:54 AM Post #66,168 of 177,750
Mar 19, 2013 at 12:57 AM Post #66,170 of 177,750
Quote:
$640. Dell small business. 
biggrin.gif

Is there anyway for you to hook a brother up? Or is a UK exclusive thing?

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:57 AM Post #66,171 of 177,750
Quote:
Hopefully I can finally break out of the introverted shell that I have been binding myself with when I get into College. It'll be a whole different world out there. A place that is, for better or for worse, free from parent restrictions/benefits.
Heh. Higurashi, I hope it's giving you the chills that it gave me. :)

Being introverted isn't all that bad... As long as you're able to have a bit of conversation with people, and know how to be polite, you should be fine.
Okay, so I just finished Episode 11 on Saturday night, and

OMG THE MC KILLED SOMEONE! 
I've seriously never seen the MC, the "good guy" and the outsider kill people before! I'm liking it!

Though I'm not necessarily chilled by it, Saya and Elfen lied conditioned me so that doesn't really happen anymore...

Mar 19, 2013 at 1:00 AM Post #66,172 of 177,750
Quote:
I just downloaded airdroid. I freaking love this.
Also, new temporary wallpaper :D

Fuko is probably the most loli 20 yr old I've every seen...

Quote:
Being introverted isn't all that bad... As long as you're able to have a bit of conversation with people, and know how to be polite, you should be fine.
Okay, so I just finished Episode 11 on Saturday night, and

OMG THE MC KILLED SOMEONE! 
I've seriously never seen the MC, the "good guy" and the outsider kill people before! I'm liking it!

Though I'm not necessarily chilled by it, Saya and Elfen lied conditioned me so that doesn't really happen anymore...

Wait what? You have to talk to people? 
size]

Mar 19, 2013 at 1:01 AM Post #66,173 of 177,750
Quote:
It would help if I could read Chinese... But oh well. DAMN that's a lot of work! I didn't even know there was a fully translated version yet either!
I can feel you there for the room thing, mine's still a bit of a mess as well.
Regardless, gambatte with your life and such!
Meh. Eve's recommendation of Higurashi is taking priority, though I don't really see me having much time for very many anime too soon. Even though I'm skipping school tomorrow, my mom will probably crack the whip down and make me do scholarships and get my senior pictures sent off to be printed. Sigh, Zetsubo****a!

Woah didn't even realize I went on a chinese site. I can't read that stuff either.
I played it in Japanese. Not sure about translated versions.

Higurashi is good, go for it!

Mar 19, 2013 at 1:03 AM Post #66,174 of 177,750
Quote:

Fuko is probably the most loli 20 yr old I've every seen...

Wait what? You have to talk to people? 
size]

Haha, I know right!
Yeah, once in a while. It really sucks whenever you have to though...

Check out my new amp!
Cbf to clean off my desk, so you get to see the xbox I'm working on as well...

Mar 19, 2013 at 1:03 AM Post #66,176 of 177,750
Quote:

Woah didn't even realize I went on a chinese site. I can't read that stuff either.
I played it in Japanese. Not sure about translated versions.

Higurashi is good, go for it!

You know Japanese... Me jelly... T.T
There's no English version to my knowledge though.
I'm working on higurashi, but as previously mentioned, I've been busy as sin with school...

Mar 19, 2013 at 1:06 AM Post #66,177 of 177,750
Quote:
Hopefully I can finally break out of the introverted shell that I have been binding myself with when I get into College. It'll be a whole different world out there. A place that is, for better or for worse, free from parent restrictions/benefits.
Heh. Higurashi, I hope it's giving you the chills that it gave me. :)

As an introvert, you should be fine. I don't really go out that often, find it kinda draining, but I can talk to people about schiit I like. Just have to meet said people first.
Quote:
It was a forced thing, besides the songs pop, last time I got a FLAC rip of pop, the bitrate was 224KB/s, so 320 MP3 is practically upconverted anyways!
tongue.gif

FLAC rip at 220kb/s? Did you accidentally download an lossy to FLAC conversion instead?

Mar 19, 2013 at 1:12 AM Post #66,179 of 177,750
FLAC rip at 220kb/s? Did you accidentally download an lossy to FLAC conversion instead?
It was an LMAO album from my Top 40 days...

Mar 19, 2013 at 1:14 AM Post #66,180 of 177,750
My phones screen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back