「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 19, 2013 at 12:20 AM Post #66,151 of 177,750
Quote:
I just finished the latest episode of Sakurasou. Man...

Misaki's speech at the beginning made me shed some manly tears. I don't really know what really hit home (probably the fact that I too will be graduating from high school, thus similar events in the show will occur for me), but it just got to me...

awww U have a high schoolers room :x sorry to say it

still, non the less glad it hit home for you. That always makes anime better! 

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:25 AM Post #66,153 of 177,750
Quote:
I just finished the latest episode of Sakurasou. Man...

Misaki's speech at the beginning made me shed some manly tears. I don't really know what really hit home (probably the fact that I too will be graduating from high school, thus similar events in the show will occur for me), but it just got to me...

Too bad, that episode only made me realize how unattached to my high school I am. Sigh...I wish strong friendships/passionate events happened in the real world for me. But yep, that hit it home for me too ^^

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:31 AM Post #66,154 of 177,750
Quote:

Don't feel bad, I was the same way... high school was a big waste of time for me. College has nice friendships in it since the addition of majors really make everything better

and OMG SUPER DUPER BRIGHT Guitar riff... STILL have nice mid tone on the ath w1000x :D :D

Also I heard Zombie Recables cans :O I have THREE that need just that! I think b4 I get into T3, or the Summit Hi cans. I'll have all my mid fi cans recabled ^^ 

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:33 AM Post #66,155 of 177,750
Also, thank GOSH for Adobe Audition CS6! cioiuigihiitioiririeinitieidiiiticioiuigihi (Every other "i" is meaningless.) But even with Audition, it;s HARD to increase bass levels (For school speakers) without clipping occurring while keeping it at a decent volume... (THANKS LOUDNESS WAR! IT'S LIKE HAVING TO READ EVERYTHING IN CAPS!!!)

@Mshenay, KK, uploading after I convert it to FLAC...

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:35 AM Post #66,156 of 177,750
Quote:
Yep, that's from the game (or VN if you like).
In the end I didn't finish the game... I think I managed 1 or 2 endings, but looking at the graph for the TRUE end I just despaired. Want to see it?! if I can find it...
Well here's a web version of it. Mind you each picture is for each chapter. Yeaaaap. Serious business.

Room setup eh...
My room is a mess as usual. My life is a mess. School needs to give me more breathing space!!
P-H still did not acquire a proper spot, so it's being used under my computer desk. So much for a desk"top" setup. Need to do that before summer comes around...

Not for long... I think after tonight I'm gone again for a while.

It would help if I could read Chinese... But oh well. DAMN that's a lot of work! I didn't even know there was a fully translated version yet either!
I can feel you there for the room thing, mine's still a bit of a mess as well.
Regardless, gambatte with your life and such!
Quote:
You really do need to finish it up pronto! 

Meh. Eve's recommendation of Higurashi is taking priority, though I don't really see me having much time for very many anime too soon. Even though I'm skipping school tomorrow, my mom will probably crack the whip down and make me do scholarships and get my senior pictures sent off to be printed. Sigh, Zetsubo****a!

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:38 AM Post #66,157 of 177,750
Quote:
Also, thank GOSH for Adobe Audition CS6! cioiuigihiitioiririeinitieidiiiticioiuigihi (Every other "i" is meaningless.) But even with Audition, it;s HARD to increase bass levels (For school speakers) without clipping occurring while keeping it at a decent volume... (THANKS LOUDNESS WAR! IT'S LIKE HAVING TO READ EVERYTHING IN CAPS!!!)

Convert to flac from WHAT... I'm pretty sure u know not to convert lossy to lossless ofc... but PLEASE don't do that q.q although I assume you remastered the songs and saved em in pcm so from Wav to flac is what ur doing me thinks... 

and hanks 

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:41 AM Post #66,158 of 177,750
Quote:
Meh. Eve's recommendation of Higurashi is taking priority, though I don't really see me having much time for very many anime too soon. Even though I'm skipping school tomorrow, my mom will probably crack the whip down and make me do scholarships and get my senior pictures sent off to be printed. Sigh, Zetsubo****a!

Yeah, I know what you mean, I've been getting busy a lot lately too. You still have to watch it either way :p

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:41 AM Post #66,159 of 177,750
Convert to flac from WHAT... I'm pretty sure u know not to convert lossy to lossless ofc... but PLEASE don't do that q.q although I assume you remastered the songs and saved em in pcm so from Wav to flac is what ur doing me thinks... 

and hanks 
Yeah, WAV to FLAC... also, 1 clip of a song is from a 320 bit MP3, but I wasn't going to make all the other files lossy because of it, so I upconverted it... but only for the small clip... (I'm totally going to audiophile Hell for this... UGHHHHHHHHHHHH................)

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:44 AM Post #66,162 of 177,750
Quote:

Every other "i" huh?
ciouighitiorireintiediitciouighi
^ but I know what you meant. :p

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:44 AM Post #66,163 of 177,750
Quote:

How much did you get yours for/where?

$640. Dell small business. 
biggrin.gif

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:50 AM Post #66,164 of 177,750
Quote:
Yeah, I know what you mean, I've been getting busy a lot lately too. You still have to watch it either way :p

Haha, I will right after I finish the other 20 anime I need to watch

Mar 19, 2013 at 12:51 AM Post #66,165 of 177,750
Quote:
Don't feel bad, I was the same way... high school was a big waste of time for me. College has nice friendships in it since the addition of majors really make everything better

and OMG SUPER DUPER BRIGHT Guitar riff... STILL have nice mid tone on the ath w1000x :D :D

Also I heard Zombie Recables cans :O I have THREE that need just that! I think b4 I get into T3, or the Summit Hi cans. I'll have all my mid fi cans recabled ^^ 

Hopefully I can finally break out of the introverted shell that I have been binding myself with when I get into College. It'll be a whole different world out there. A place that is, for better or for worse, free from parent restrictions/benefits.
Quote:
It would help if I could read Chinese... But oh well. DAMN that's a lot of work! I didn't even know there was a fully translated version yet either!
I can feel you there for the room thing, mine's still a bit of a mess as well.
Regardless, gambatte with your life and such!

Heh. Higurashi, I hope it's giving you the chills that it gave me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back