「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 9, 2013 at 8:18 PM Post #63,526 of 177,745
Quote:
Hmm, I have to agree about the screen. Whereas my iPad has scratches from just existing, my Gnex doesn't have a single scratch even though it's been laid face down many times. However, the plastic on some corners is starting to wear down to the point of the plastic being black. And I dented my volume button from dropping it a foot onto plastic... 
mad.gif

I <3 your avatar btw

I think every 2nd or 3rd iPhone or iPod I see has a cracked screen.

Oh, and thanks. I finished watching Steins;Gate for the 3rd time yesterday. I get almost the same vibe every time I finish it, it never gets old. I wish I could go back in time and see it for the first time again. :frowning2:

Mar 9, 2013 at 8:19 PM Post #63,527 of 177,745
Quote:

Oh, and thanks. I finished watching Steins;Gate for the 3rd time yesterday. I get almost the same vibe every time I finish it, it never gets old. I wish I could go back in time and see it for the first time again. :frowning2:

Heh, yeah. I've watched it twice... Too bad you already know what's going to happen...
But the way they make the first episode go full circle when watching it again is astounding!

Mar 9, 2013 at 8:21 PM Post #63,528 of 177,745
Quote:
Hmm, I have to agree about the screen. Whereas my iPad has scratches from just existing, my Gnex doesn't have a single scratch even though it's been laid face down many times. However, the plastic on some corners is starting to wear down to the point of the plastic being black. And I dented my volume button from dropping it a foot onto plastic... 
mad.gif

I <3 your avatar btw
Yup. This is me when talking about all the companies suing each other:
popcorn.gif

Not to mention samsung still makes the memory for all iPhones and a lot of other companies...

In the end, why even talk about companies sueing each other and copyright trolls? This was the cause of the American patent system and the only way to actually do busienss without being screwed and plenty have done it. So in the end, f it.
Quote:
I'm not that on pop side of J-music, but this is nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szplryLVkuE

By the way, can anyone recommend me the Brainwavz M4? Or some IEM under $100. Yeah, I did the research. The number of options hurts my head, I don't know what to get.

Check out CLIEOS and Joker
Quote:

Apple is quoted as using a first generation abridged type of Gorilla Glass.

Better than average regular 'glass' obviously but still nothing like official gorilla glass used in flagship Android's.

I actually don't mind.

It creates a business for me. (iPhone 4S and pre that is)

iPhone 4S is harder than most and iPhone 5 is even harder to fix but with the will, its there.

Mar 9, 2013 at 8:23 PM Post #63,529 of 177,745
Quote:
Heh, yeah. I've watched it twice... Too bad you already know what's going to happen...
But the way they make the first episode go full circle when watching it again is astounding!

I reckon! I mean, the scream at the beginning, the message with the unplayable video...

Steins;Gate has pretty cliche characters, and many cliche and over the top moments, but the full package is fantastic.

Mar 9, 2013 at 8:25 PM Post #63,530 of 177,745
Quote:

I reckon! I mean, the scream at the beginning, the message with the unplayable video...

Steins;Gate has pretty cliche characters, and many cliche and over the top moments, but the full package is fantastic.

Good show, I prefered the weight and emotion of Madoka better though

Mar 9, 2013 at 8:26 PM Post #63,531 of 177,745
Quote:
Lol, I kid... I actually recommend iphones/iPads to some people... Albeit I only recommend them iProducts if they are technologically impared. 

I saw that 
mad.gif

That's just a little bit elitist. Just a little bit. 
I'm going to wear a redneck trucker outfit when we meet. Just to screw with ya.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Quote:
I'm not that on pop side of J-music, but this is nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szplryLVkuE

By the way, can anyone recommend me the Brainwavz M4? Or some IEM under $100. Yeah, I did the research. The number of options hurts my head, I don't know what to get.

The M4?
Uhm....not exactly the best choice out of the Brainwavz lineup. 
Sound preference, comfort, isolation, other criteria?

Mar 9, 2013 at 8:31 PM Post #63,532 of 177,745
Quote:
I saw that 
mad.gif

That's just a little bit elitist. Just a little bit. 
I'm going to wear a redneck trucker outfit when we meet. Just to screw with ya.
very_evil_smiley.gif

An Asian trucker? That won't do!

Mar 9, 2013 at 8:32 PM Post #63,533 of 177,745
Quote:
The M4?
Uhm....not exactly the best choice out of the Brainwavz lineup. 
Sound preference, comfort, isolation, other criteria?

Can't make out my preferences for sound, since I don't have enough experience with audio. I read better reviews on the M2, but I'd prefer ones as similar to ATH-m50 as possible, and a few people mentioned M4 would be the better choice for an ATH-m50 owner.

Mar 9, 2013 at 8:44 PM Post #63,534 of 177,745
Quote:
An Asian trucker? That won't do!

rolleyes.gif

Quote:
Can't make out my preferences for sound, since I don't have enough experience with audio. I read better reviews on the M2, but I'd prefer ones as similar to ATH-m50 as possible, and a few people mentioned M4 would be the better choice for an ATH-m50 owner.

Would still suggest against the M4s though. They are just a bad one out of the lot. Anemic is a good word to describe them. But not in the bass, there's excessive loads of that. But the mids just lack...a lot of things. They feel empty and barren. Treble isn't much like the M50s at all. There's one peak. That sums it up. Bass is slow, aggressive, and a mess. Nowhere near as clean as the M50s.

~100, V-shaped sig, similar to the M50s - a stretch but the FXD80 really fits the ticket. Would've said TF10 as well but it's going to be hard to find those.

Mar 9, 2013 at 8:46 PM Post #63,535 of 177,745
Mar 9, 2013 at 8:54 PM Post #63,536 of 177,745
YES!!!! The xbox I've been trying to hack for the past week finally started working!!! YES!!!

Mar 9, 2013 at 8:56 PM Post #63,537 of 177,745
Quote:
Which is why I still don't own a smartphone.

Head-fi has alreadykilled my chancesof getting a smartphone. At least for a long time. I didn't read the posts before,but how did you guys end up on phones?

Mar 9, 2013 at 9:09 PM Post #63,539 of 177,745
Quote:
I feel like a failure, for liking to hear music right now with a +6dB Bas Boost on my Q701's.

It's ugly bass produced by the bass anemic units, but hey, i'm having fun

Burn the panda witch! Burn him at the stake!

I think this is one of those guilty moments best kept to oneself :p Not saying I ever do that *coughE5cough3aicough* 
wink.gif

Mar 9, 2013 at 9:15 PM Post #63,540 of 177,745
Quote:
Burn the panda witch! Burn him at the stake!

I think this is one of those guilty moments best kept to oneself :p Not saying I ever do that *coughE5cough3aicough* 
wink.gif

It was VERY guilty of me. I apologize.

But I can't hear you over THE SOUND OF MY ELITISM NOW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back