「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 9, 2013 at 10:55 PM Post #63,556 of 177,742
Quote:
Good. Good. 
bigsmile_face.gif

Yes panda. Yes.

m guessing you left the ones in that you have also seen!?

...you liked Aki Sora? I didn't figure you would be one to like that. I personally did.

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:07 PM Post #63,557 of 177,742
Quote:
m guessing you left the ones in that you have also seen!?

...you liked Aki Sora? I didn't figure you would be one to like that. I personally did.

No I found it a bit disgusting but left it there since I definitely agree it's one of the gems within the genre for sure. Can't discriminate. It's tastefully repugnant. 

Did I ever mention reading it and then it flashed on the TV since the HDMI was connected?

Actually for incest Koi Kaze I felt was even more tastefully done and definitely warrants a watch.

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:16 PM Post #63,558 of 177,742
Quote:
No I found it a bit disgusting but left it there since I definitely agree it's one of the gems within the genre for sure. Can't discriminate. It's tastefully repugnant. 

Did I ever mention reading it and then it flashed on the TV since the HDMI was connected?

Actually for incest Koi Kaze I felt was even more tastefully done and definitely warrants a watch.

YES! That was you!! haha

I remember that.

I've seen Koi Kaze A LONG time ago, I do not remember it, I will look into it again

I am really interested, I didn't think you'd be one to have seen these, so I'm just posting again the ones I was surprised at.

Infinite Ryviuus 

Most Favorite Romance:
Romeo X Juliet

Others:
Aischiteruze Baby

Most Favorite Action/Adventure:
Shin Angyo Onshi
Akumetsu
Legend of Maian

UnblanaceXUnbalance

Virgin Na Kankei
Glass no Megami

Kyou Kare Ore Wa

I didn't take you for a person that would have seen Infinite Ryvius, it is a sci-fi gem.

Romeo X Juliet is also quite a dam good romance anime, famous novel turned into successfull movie turned into a very good romance that i loved.

You saw Ai****eruze Baby too? Loved it! :)

I talk about Shin Angyo Onshi and Akumetsu a lot, you never chimed in about them

And Legend of Maian and UxU!? I didn't know you were a Im Dal Young head as me too.

Virgin na kankei is awesome. I just love it. Glass no megami works well too.

Kyou Kare Ore wa..HILARIOUS! manga!

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:22 PM Post #63,559 of 177,742
Quote:
My Head-Fi Anime List.

My top anime in the world are:
Code Geass
Clannad
Legend of the Galactic Hero's.

Everything else was just not as good or enjoyable as those series there. But with that out of the way of my favorite series. And keep in mind that these are my favorites, not the top top series for each section. I am NOT going by which one was better to a bigger majority of people. I am going by which ones I personally liked more. There is a difference. The lists below are in no order.

Code Geass
Gungrave
Death Note
Samurai X OVA
Phantom Requiem for the Phantom
Gundam Seed/Destiny(let there be flames)
Gundam Wing

Most favorite SciFi:
Steins;Gate
Legend of the Galactic Hero's
Blood+
Infinite Ryviuus 
Eureka Seven

Most Favorite Romance:
-Full Romances-
Romeo X Juliet
Ano Natsu
Clannad
Toradora
True Tears
5cm per second
Voices from a distant star
Chobits
-Half Romances-
Ano Hana
Sakamichi No Apollon

Most Favorite Comedy:
Toradora
Tamako Market

Most Favorite Harems:
Da CapoI and II
Akane Iro ni Somaru Saka
Koi Choco
Mayo Chiki

Others:
Full Moon Wo Saga****e
Aischiteruze Baby
Oreimo

My Manga List:

Most Favorite all time:
Shin Angyo Onshi
Ichigo 100%

Berserk
Shin Angyo Onshi
The Breaker
Akumetsu
Legend of Maian
Psyren
Watashi no Messiah Sama
Sun Ken Rock
Gantz

Most Favorite romance(non naughty):
Sword Art Online Light Novel Volumes 1-3
I's Pure
Ichigo 100%
Love Hina
Kimikiss
Hatsukoi Limited
UnblanaceXUnbalance

Most favorite borderline Ero:
Virgin Na Kankei
Glass no Megami
Honeymoon Salad
Aki Sora

Most Favorite Other:
Onani Master Kurosawa
Kyou Kare Ore Wa
Hotel

You forgot Angel Beats 
rolleyes.gif

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:24 PM Post #63,560 of 177,742
Quote:
You forgot Angel Beats 
rolleyes.gif

Umm, no I didn't.

I rate my anime on MAL by the regular system, but here on the anime thread. I guess I'll start using the Imperial standard system

This basically means that the average media anime (which is likeable and good) gets a 5/10 as its right in the middle. These are mid series that were nice but nothing special(example: Pet no Kanojo would get a 5.5/10 by this scale)

I would put Angel Beats at a 4/10 on that scale.

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:29 PM Post #63,563 of 177,742
Quote:
YES! That was you!! haha

I remember that.

I've seen Koi Kaze A LONG time ago, I do not remember it, I will look into it again

I am really interested, I didn't think you'd be one to have seen these, so I'm just posting again the ones I was surprised at.

Infinite Ryviuus 

Most Favorite Romance:
Romeo X Juliet

Others:
Aischiteruze Baby

Shin Angyo Onshi
Akumetsu
Legend of Maian

UnblanaceXUnbalance

Virgin Na Kankei
Glass no Megami

Kyou Kare Ore Wa

I didn't take you for a person that would have seen Infinite Ryvius, it is a sci-fi gem.

Romeo X Juliet is also quite a dam good romance anime, famous novel turned into successfull movie turned into a very good romance that i loved.

You saw Ai****eruze Baby too? Loved it! :)

I talk about Shin Angyo Onshi and Akumetsu a lot, you never chimed in about them

And Legend of Maian and UxU!? I didn't know you were a Im Dal Young head as me too.

Virgin na kankei is awesome. I just love it. Glass no megami works well too.

Kyou Kare Ore wa..HILARIOUS! manga!

Infinite Ryvius was really psychological and fun, twisted but in a slightly watered down, less morbid and more acceptable way. Space part just adds to the complexity. Reminds me of 60's space adventure manga where they get really isolated, cabin fever, and start breaking down. Classic. I just like space films in general, not just Jap ones.

Ai****eruze Baby was a manga as well, so I read that first. Ending is sweet but a bit unsatisfying. Yuzuru is like the cutest thing to ever grace the planet.

Everything Korean of course I've read. I'd like to see a japanese manga as of recent that gets anywhere near that sort of epic action and just sheer epicness/vividness. Never noticed you mention those though. Thought me and wifey were the only ones who cared about Korean manhwa.

Akumetsu was SO good, it's probably my favourite or second favourite out of the whole list. 

H-stuff is just...H-stuff. It's weird but most of my manga bookmarks are H. All the normal stuff...I keep in my head? Weird how that works.

Yeah, we talked about Kyou Kare Ore wa remember? And Ocha Nigosu?

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:34 PM Post #63,564 of 177,742
Quote:
Infinite Ryvius was really psychological and fun, twisted but in a slightly watered down, less morbid and more acceptable way. Space part just adds to the complexity. Reminds me of 60's space adventure manga where they get really isolated, cabin fever, and start breaking down. Classic. I just like space films in general, not just Jap ones.

Ai****eruze Baby was a manga as well, so I read that first. Ending is sweet but a bit unsatisfying. Yuzuru is like the cutest thing to ever grace the planet.

Everything Korean of course I've read. I'd like to see a japanese manga as of recent that gets anywhere near that sort of epic action and just sheer epicness/vividness. Never noticed you mention those though. Thought me and wifey were the only ones who cared about Korean manhwa.

Akumetsu was SO good, it's probably my favourite or second favourite out of the whole list. 

H-stuff is just...H-stuff. It's weird but most of my manga bookmarks are H. All the normal stuff...I keep in my head? Weird how that works.

Yeah, we talked about Kyou Kare Ore wa remember? And Ocha Nigosu?

Yeah it was quite fun how it played around with human psychology and how people would act and all that.

Like the Lord of the Flies all over again.

I read and saw ai****ereuze Baby. I absolutely loved it. Yuzuyu!!! Is the cutest thing to ...holy schiit you just said that. I just read that you liked it so I was about to type that she was the cutest thing after I saw that you mispelled her name. OMG!! BESTIES!! The ending was a bit anti climatic but hey, it be working.

Yeah, manwha's have been picking up their game. Im Dal Young and The Breaker and Shin Angyo Onshi show that Koreans have got some serious firepower(haven't forgtten you half prince)

Yeah, Akumetsu was awesome. It was like a much better Psyren or Watashi no Messiah Sama(both with similar feelings) 

Have you tried Sun Ken Rock yet? It's similar.

Yeah, Virgin na kankei is awesome.

Never read ocha nigosu but Kyou Kare ore wa is AWESOME!

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:44 PM Post #63,565 of 177,742
Quote:
Umm, no I didn't.

I rate my anime on MAL by the regular system, but here on the anime thread. I guess I'll start using the Imperial standard system

This basically means that the average media anime (which is likeable and good) gets a 5/10 as its right in the middle. These are mid series that were nice but nothing special(example: Pet no Kanojo would get a 5.5/10 by this scale)

I would put Angel Beats at a 4/10 on that scale.

Mar 9, 2013 at 11:51 PM Post #63,570 of 177,742
Quote:

We gonna hate
Quote:
Akumetsu is much more extreme than sunken, but both are pretty good
smily_headphones1.gif
take down corruption and badass mc

Yeah, it was more extreme

In the first few chapters(first one or second) it played very closely with sex and what not, but in the end, it seems, the author chose not to go that route. I was there at my seat thinking. Don't make it an event!

He ended up going that route in

Wolf Guy

Quote:
I was also bothered by angel beats. Would give a 2/10 b/c only about half was worth the watch

That's too extreme, but yeah, not worth it. I cried at the last episode. But that was the only time I felt it was even worth the watch, apart from the music and animation.
Quote:

Rather harsh, but I agree that it wasn't that good. The episode with the baseball game was comedy gold, though.

I liked it once it got moving

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back