「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 18, 2013 at 3:35 PM Post #57,871 of 177,750
@tangster, I think I'll give making my dust cover a shot. 

http://www.amazon.com/Weld-On-Acrylic-Adhesive-Applicator-Bottle/dp/B0096TWKCW/ref=sr_1_3?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1361219664&sr=1-3

Would this work fine? Also, what do you cut acrylic with? I may try to cut a small slot at the bottom of the cover for the cables to come out of. Does the process you describer with fire-something-or-other require some crazy tools?

Feb 18, 2013 at 3:36 PM Post #57,872 of 177,750
Oh, and I ordered Alpha Dogs!!!!!! :D

Feb 18, 2013 at 3:37 PM Post #57,873 of 177,750
Quote:
@tangster, I think I'll give making my dust cover a shot. 

http://www.amazon.com/Weld-On-Acrylic-Adhesive-Applicator-Bottle/dp/B0096TWKCW/ref=sr_1_3?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1361219664&sr=1-3

Would this work fine? Also, what do you cut acrylic with? I may try to cut a small slot at the bottom of the cover for the cables to come out of. Does the process you describer with fire-something-or-other require some crazy tools?

I use a dremel cutting disc. Any fine toothed, metal bladed cutting implement would work as well. Cut slowly, arylic melts at a very low temperature and cutting friction can easily mess your schiit up.

Feb 18, 2013 at 3:39 PM Post #57,875 of 177,750
Actually seems it would be cheaper to get the adhesives from the same site I'm getting my acrylic from.

http://www.tapplastics.com/product/repair_products/plastic_adhesives

What would you recommend? And I'm guessing the applicator probably is quite helpful especially since my hands aren't the steadiest at times.

Feb 18, 2013 at 3:40 PM Post #57,876 of 177,750
Quote:
You can look happy on the outside while being depressed inside. I do it all the time. >.>

I guess that's true. I didn't think of that.
Quote:

Stalker.

Yes, clearly viewing a public profile and reading the "about me" section of said profile makes me a stalker...
Quote:
I was depressed a while back, but now I'm doing pretty good, not great, but much better...
smily_headphones1.gif
(Sorry if I was bragging!
tongue.gif
)

Middle school was pretty rough for me. Freshman/sophomore year of HS were alright, but Junior/Senior year have been much better. Haven't been really truly depressed in a while. Maybe a bit worried about the future, but no despair.

Feb 18, 2013 at 3:42 PM Post #57,877 of 177,750
Quote:
Oh, and I ordered Alpha Dogs!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Niceu! Hope you like them!
You might even end up selling your HD650s you like them so much! Regardless, let me know how they compare to the 650.

Feb 18, 2013 at 3:44 PM Post #57,878 of 177,750
Quote:
Middle school was pretty rough for me. Freshman/sophomore year of HS were alright, but Junior/Senior year have been much better. Haven't been really truly depressed in a while. Maybe a bit worried about the future, but no despair.

It was a joke. Lighten up.

Feb 18, 2013 at 3:44 PM Post #57,879 of 177,750
Quote:

2nd year uni, 2nd semester nearly broke me. That was absolutely horrid.

Feb 18, 2013 at 3:49 PM Post #57,880 of 177,750
Quote:
Quote:

3rd year, 1st quarter for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:

Stalker.

Yes, clearly viewing a public profile and reading the "about me" section of said profile makes me a stalker...

That's exactly what I think about Facebook "stalking". Clearly the person you're "stalking" is willing to post updates about his/her life, in which anyone in their friends list (or public) can see. Kind of defeats the purpose of stalking if you tell it to the whole wide world.

Feb 18, 2013 at 3:54 PM Post #57,882 of 177,750
Niceu! Hope you like them!

You might even end up selling your HD650s you like them so much! Regardless, let me know how they compare to the 650.
I returned the 650s before Feburary so I wouldn't lose any money selling them. :wink:

Feb 18, 2013 at 3:59 PM Post #57,883 of 177,750
Quote:

It was a joke. Lighten up.

Lol
All this talk reminds me of this:

Quote:

Quote:
3rd year, 1st quarter for me.

That's exactly what I think about Facebook "stalking". Clearly the person you're "stalking" is willing to post updates about his/her life, in which anyone in their friends list (or public) can see. Kind of defeats the purpose of stalking if you tell it to the whole wide world.

Yay, you guys are making me so look forward to going off to college... 
Heh, yeah. 
Quote:
There will be no more DLC for Rock Band after April. There were about 4000 songs released, including community-made Rock Band Network ones.

End of an era.

Did they ever make any vocaloid/jpop songs for Rock Band?
Quote:
I returned the 650s before Feburary so I wouldn't lose any money selling them.
wink.gif

Ah. Smart move. 
biggrin.gif
 Though I only ended up losing $20 selling my HD600s, my friend lost almost $200 when I sold them for him.

Feb 18, 2013 at 4:00 PM Post #57,885 of 177,750
Alright, I need to find the pictures again now... >_>
Ugh, that crap never works when you really need it...
Reading manga doesn't sound very helpful lol
Dang, niceu! I'm listening to my ADs right now :D
Wait which pen are you getting?

I am helpful :)

We also did extreme couponing today

Thanks. :) Ordered the stuff off Amazon, and will order the Alpha Dogs as soon as Dan calls back. :wink:

Nice :) pics later

Yeah those years were depression years

Users who are viewing this thread

Back