「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 12, 2013 at 1:05 AM Post #55,906 of 177,750
Quote:
Not the black ones? 

Make sure you roll tons of tips with them. Nasty fit. Nozzle is impossibly big.

The ones that are $9 on amazon? good thing I have a bunch of tips. Hopefully V-Moda tips fit. 

Feb 12, 2013 at 1:15 AM Post #55,910 of 177,750

Feb 12, 2013 at 1:20 AM Post #55,911 of 177,750
Quote:
Trust me, you might need way, way more

I have another baggy filled with more tips. ONLY ONE WORKED.

Nozzles are quite large so not all tips fit. 3-4mm.

Anyways, oyasumi~~

Aw... We'll that's discouraging. What tip specifically fit?

Feb 12, 2013 at 1:44 AM Post #55,913 of 177,750
The monstocity above awoke me from my slumber (forgot to turn down phone volume so notifications rang)

@eve - Sony Hybrids, Supertips, are the easily accessible ones. I think the BA200 tips might work, but can't remember and I don't advocate buying them to find out. Hybrid clones are aplenty on eBay, try that. You want something that doesn't fill the ear since the nozzle's large enough that it might start popping all the time (vented so no driver flex). Sound-wise...well listen to them and come back with impressions. All I'll say is thin notes and clarity.

Back to sleep, if I can get the horrid image out of my head.

Feb 12, 2013 at 1:48 AM Post #55,914 of 177,750
Watched the first episode of arakawa under the bridge. Pretty good. I like how it's the same male VA and animation style as the monogatari series.
Also, Dan has proved to me yet again that he has the best customer service ever.

Feb 12, 2013 at 2:09 AM Post #55,916 of 177,750
Quote:
The monstocity above awoke me from my slumber (forgot to turn down phone volume so notifications rang)

@eve - Sony Hybrids, Supertips, are the easily accessible ones. I think the BA200 tips might work, but can't remember and I don't advocate buying them to find out. Hybrid clones are aplenty on eBay, try that. You want something that doesn't fill the ear since the nozzle's large enough that it might start popping all the time (vented so no driver flex). Sound-wise...well listen to them and come back with impressions. All I'll say is thin notes and clarity.

Back to sleep, if I can get the horrid image out of my head.

Also, hi tiffany I'm cuter than you >:

Feb 12, 2013 at 2:13 AM Post #55,917 of 177,750
Aw... We'll that's discouraging. What tip specifically fit?

Get the comply 400 series. They fit, are comfy, and provide a nice seal assuming you get the right size. You can also buy some foam ear plugs and custom make your own. Better tips really improve the sound on them. I have the updated version though.

Feb 12, 2013 at 2:18 AM Post #55,918 of 177,750
Quote:

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

I have a pair and they're mediocre. 

Hey. Only $9. :) I can trash those however much I want. I've already started "killing" my V-Moda IEMs...
Quote:
Get the comply 400 series. They fit, are comfy, and provide a nice seal assuming you get the right size. You can also buy some foam ear plugs and custom make your own. Better tips really improve the sound on them. I have the updated version though.

Probably would be better off custom making my ear plugs. alot cheaper :D. Updated version?

Feb 12, 2013 at 2:22 AM Post #55,919 of 177,750
Quote:
Watched the first episode of arakawa under the bridge. Pretty good. I like how it's the same male VA and animation style as the monogatari series.
Also, Dan has proved to me yet again that he has the best customer service ever.

Also same studio and director. You know, that studio and guy who did Madoka. lols. 

The show only gets crazier from the first episode. By the second season there is nothing normal left. 

Feb 12, 2013 at 2:24 AM Post #55,920 of 177,750
Hey. Only $9. :) I can trash those however much I want. I've already started "killing" my V-Moda IEMs...
Probably would be better off custom making my ear plugs. alot cheaper :D. Updated version?

Yeah. The 9927. Have a black smooth finish. And are "bass enhanced". The comply 400s are only 10. Cheaper than the other ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back