「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 12, 2013 at 12:26 AM Post #55,891 of 177,750
Quote:

Buy a car, get a free crossdresser?

You must not be their intended demographic.

yep yep. Butt's and hips
Quote:

The suspended headband is a dream come true. However...

Thinking about selling them. Not because they're not good, but because I've simply fallen out of the habit of hifi. The only thing I've been using them for is mixing. I don't do any super intent listening at home anymore. When I do listen, I just use speakers because they're more comfortable and I can focus on the music instead of the audio. I hardly ever find myself in a situation where I'm out and about and have time or circumstance to listen to music anymore, and I still have my Ety's for that anyway. I don't doubt I'll come back to hifi sometime in the future if I ever have more money or free time, but for now I'd rather spend my money and energy on making music rather than playing it back. There's a pretty good amount of potential money in the Paradoxes that I could use on instruments or whatever. I could also use some acoustic materials for monitoring and recording.

This is also why I'm giving my P-H slot to Violin. I won't have a worthwhile use for it anymore sadly.

Very rampant indeed. In all honestly though, they really were painful for me to wear, beyond mere "discomfort." No exaggeration.

I drove by on the freeway like a week ago, haha.

It's great that you are realizing your own ambitions on what you want to hear and get from audio.

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:28 AM Post #55,892 of 177,750
@Twiny
Would she be in SNSD?
font]

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:31 AM Post #55,893 of 177,750
Feb 12, 2013 at 12:31 AM Post #55,894 of 177,750
Quote:
Very rampant indeed. In all honestly though, they really were painful for me to wear, beyond mere "discomfort." No exaggeration.

I drove by on the freeway like a week ago, haha.

It is a legitimate complaint, no question. Helps that I have a lot of hair on my head to cushion it all. Most go on about the sweaty pads though, seems to be a more common qualm.
Quote:
It's great that you are realizing your own ambitions on what you want to hear and get from audio.

Head-Fi - providing self-actualization since 2001

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:34 AM Post #55,895 of 177,750
Quote:
Quote:
At worst, you get arrested when all the children start flocking to you. 
rolleyes.gif

I've always wanted a crossdressing friend. Something like this? Living the slice of life/comedy genre. 
http://mangafox.me/manga/josou_shounen_anthology_comic/v06/c001/2.html

Of course I wouldn't be the one crossdressing :), not really my taste and I'm too self conscious to do that. I do know a friend who would look nice genderbent (probably).

Huh, that's an odd coincidence. I like cute stuffed animals too. :X
^look at my profile page at Gear-Fi section

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:35 AM Post #55,897 of 177,750
Quote:
@Twiny
Would she be in SNSD?
font]

Taeyeon - favourite image of her (Girl's Generation/Into the New World era)
First frame, from top row - Sooyoung, Yoona, Jessica, Yuri - Bottom row - Seohyun, Taeyeon, Tiffany
Second frame, from top row - Hyoyeon, Yoona, Sunny, Yuri - Bottom row - Yuri, Taeyeon, Tiffany.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Essential watching - 

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:44 AM Post #55,899 of 177,750
Quote:
Quote:
@Twiny
Would she be in SNSD?
font]

First frame, from top row - Sooyoung, Yoona, Jessica, Yuri - Bottom row - Seohyun, Taeyeon, Tiffany
Second frame, from top row - Hyoyeon, Yoona, Sunny, Yuri - Bottom row - Yuri, Taeyeon, Tiffany.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Essential watching - 

I remember watching that music video a few years ago. That song is super catchy!
Dat keyboard.

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:49 AM Post #55,900 of 177,750
Quote:

Haha, don't worry, I understand :D
Wait, you actually download it? :O Lol JK.

Their movements seem a bit stiff though
Quote:
It is a legitimate complaint, no question. Helps that I have a lot of hair on my head to cushion it all. Most go on about the sweaty pads though, seems to be a more common qualm.
Head-Fi - providing self-actualization since 2001

Indoctrination
Quote:
Luck and pluck.

...oh I see.
Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Essential watching - 

That was the pic that got me intersted in her

DAT SMILE at the end is absolutely amazing.... I was drolling watching the gif play back and forth

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:56 AM Post #55,901 of 177,750
Quote:
Their movements seem a bit stiff though
Indoctrination
...oh I see.
That was the pic that got me intersted in her

DAT SMILE at the end is absolutely amazing.... I was drolling watching the gif play back and forth

Inculcation

Some people are simply too pretty to exist, plastic or not (and let's not get into that). Taeny couple would be among those.

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:59 AM Post #55,902 of 177,750
I ordered a Monoprice 8320 yesturday. Hopefully I can get them soon.

Feb 12, 2013 at 1:02 AM Post #55,903 of 177,750
UGHH!@@#!#?! Almost, almost finished typing up response to all these and putting them in the edit, then browser decides to crash. 67 RESPONSES.

Typing it over again? No thank you. Gonna sign off early so I can retype this crap tomorrow.

Feb 12, 2013 at 1:05 AM Post #55,905 of 177,750
Inculcation

Some people are simply too pretty to exist, plastic or not (and let's not get into that). Taeny couple would be among those.

She is really hawwwt!

I ordered a Monoprice 8320 yesturday. Hopefully I can get them soon.

Beware if you are sensitive to harshness or brightness

UGHH!@@#!#?! Almost, almost finished typing up response to all these and putting them in the edit, then browser decides to crash. 67 RESPONSES.

Typing it over again? No thank you. Gonna sign off early so I can retype this crap tomorrow.
Awww

Well otasumi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back