「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 28, 2013 at 11:16 PM Post #52,471 of 177,745
LOL Panthers, not sure why you need to make corrections but okay, the changes stand.
And I just remembered... rock paper scissors out of 5 can still end up being a draw. IF that happens either a rematch or some other method of doing this.

Violin: Your turn!

Jan 28, 2013 at 11:17 PM Post #52,472 of 177,745
Sent my (Revised) RPS match... Mwahahahaha!!!

Jan 28, 2013 at 11:18 PM Post #52,474 of 177,745
I played a deathmatch marathon level with a friend on the duke3d arena level way back when. First to reach 50 frags wins. Neither one of us could play for sh1tas I used a joystick and he used a keyboard so he couldnt even strafe properly. and it was totally epic :D

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Jan 28, 2013 at 11:18 PM Post #52,475 of 177,745
LOL Panthers, not sure why you need to make corrections but okay, the changes stand.
And I just remembered... rock paper scissors out of 5 can still end up being a draw. IF that happens either a rematch or some other method of doing this.

Violin: Your turn!
Too nervous! :p

Jan 28, 2013 at 11:21 PM Post #52,476 of 177,745
Quote:
I played a deathmatch marathon level with a friend on the duke3d arena level way back when. First to reach 50 frags wins. Neither one of us could play for sh1tas I used a joystick and he used a keyboard so he couldnt even strafe properly. and it was totally epic
biggrin.gif

Sounds like heaps of fun lol.
I remember in my highschool's computer class FOR SOME REASON there's Quake III Arena installed. When we finished our assignments we would get on and fight each other
biggrin.gif
including the teacher.

And the math prof has a computer in his classroom, and he'd be playing Starcraft during examinations apparently. He was such a cool guy :p

Jan 28, 2013 at 11:24 PM Post #52,477 of 177,745
I played a deathmatch marathon level with a friend on the duke3d arena level way back when. First to reach 50 frags wins. Neither one of us could play for sh1tas I used a joystick and he used a keyboard so he couldnt even strafe properly. and it was totally epic :D

Sounds like heaps of fun lol.
I remember in my highschool's computer class FOR SOME REASON there's Quake III Arena installed. When we finished our assignments we would get on and fight each other :D including the teacher.

And the math prof has a computer in his classroom, and he'd be playing Starcraft during examinations apparently. He was such a cool guy :p
I went to college for 3 weeks to learn programing from a Suke TIP program, and the Teachers Assistant played SC2 and Diablo 3 all day on his laptop... cool guy! :)

Jan 28, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #52,478 of 177,745
VIOLIN.... PM HIM NOW!!! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!! :angry_face:

Jan 28, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #52,479 of 177,745
Quote:
I went to college for 3 weeks to learn programing from a Suke TIP program, and the Teachers Assistant played SC2 and Diablo 3 all day on his laptop... cool guy!
smily_headphones1.gif

Naw, that's just total neglect of his tasks. lol
What that math prof of mine used to do was he made a intensive 30mins class, make sure you're drilled properly. Then for the remaining 45 mins you are free to do anything long as you're not disturbing the other classes--this includes playing games, drawing, using the weights and exercise stuffs in the classroom, or studying & asking him questions.

Jan 28, 2013 at 11:40 PM Post #52,480 of 177,745
I went to college for 3 weeks to learn programing from a Suke TIP program, and the Teachers Assistant played SC2 and Diablo 3 all day on his laptop... cool guy! :)

Naw, that's just total neglect of his tasks. lol
What that math prof of mine used to do was he made a intensive 30mins class, make sure you're drilled properly. Then for the remaining 45 mins you are free to do anything long as you're not disturbing the other classes--this includes playing games, drawing, using the weights and exercise stuffs in the classroom, or studying & asking him questions.
Well not all the time... He also let us do what we wanted after we finished whatever program we had to do. (It was hard... like 3 programs a day, and we were learning for the first time!). It was super accelerated, as it was only that class 6 hours a day, 3 on weekends... we got a Computer Science AP credit in only 3 weeks! :eek:

Jan 28, 2013 at 11:54 PM Post #52,482 of 177,745
@Boris: Does this look okay for the back? Also, can I have the number my unit will be? I'd like to add 2/10 or something like that...

Jan 29, 2013 at 12:35 AM Post #52,484 of 177,745
Triple post...
Look at this news article...
Sound like any currently airing anime? :p
http://www.japantoday.com/category/technology/view/push-for-smart-guns-builds-on-embattled-past

And if I do get CIEMs soon, what does everyone think of this pic for the right side:

And this for the left:

[One would be flipped obviously...]

Jan 29, 2013 at 12:44 AM Post #52,485 of 177,745
Quote:
oh, question: How's The Unlimited- blahblahblah? looks good.

It's really good, but do watch Zettai Karen children first, You'd be confused otherwise.
Quote:
@Boris: Does this look okay for the back? Also, can I have the number my unit will be? I'd like to add 2/10 or something like that...

yeah, that looks good.
I was gonna give every unit a S/N anyway.

Quote:
Okay y'all...
Which lips look the best for Saya?

This 1 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back