「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 14, 2013 at 3:59 PM Post #48,991 of 177,750
Quote:
Skipped last 270 posts. Normally I don't do this, but I'm busy today, so I have to.

What's up guys?
Exams are coming up for me. I'm looking forward to it.

We talked about PH, some anime and recommendations and loli's...LOTS of loli talk.
Quote:

I see...

Well, I don't too, but I remember the important ones. That and a little googling helps

Even before that scene came, I was already wondering if they'd do a movie version of Tsuioku-hen

WHY YOU GUYS DO THAT?! BE TRUTHFUL WITH YOURSELF PLEASE! It's like you guys still don't trust anyone

I stopped seeding. Probably continue after I get my PC. Probably

But but, it's not that very practical to use that in my daily dishes

Oh that. I should try that. But there's only 2 episodes so I'm not sure... I'll see about it. Thanks for reminding me about that

Don't you trust everyone yet? 

Interesting. Too bad it's still in beta though... Thought it was working

Depends on which medium the author first write it. For most cases :

LN>Manga>Anime>Game

I wanna know how does the Paradox compares too

LOL! Did you really bought the C4? Really interested since it's even LFF approved. How much was it? Might get it over the UERM though

No, They moan and do sexy and fappable voices

I guess I should just get Minami-ke from the first season... Hmm...

Took too much time reading the past 200 posts... gonna sleep now. Oyasumi...

No, They moan and do sexy and fappable voices

Your posts are always awesome to read lol most of the time that is.

no....we wont

What is going on with te pc?
Quote:
This show has been doubly improved:

I thought her face was more full of fear and What then, "oh, is that a cat ear?"
Quote:

Also this: Not Saya

That is too awesome
Quote:
Code geass.

Better watch it. It's sweet
Quote:
You have to call to upgrade?
Yup. Welcome to reality.
Hahaha.
Twenty-first century America.
You're correct. We talk about little kids fapping. 
tongue.gif

Headphones from Kalbee arrived today!!! Sounds awesome compared to the crappy apple earbuds I used to use.

They don't auto upgrade you if you don't tell them to. I bought the highest tier plan. Their highest tier plan is now 35Mb/s

Jan 14, 2013 at 4:05 PM Post #48,992 of 177,750
Jan 14, 2013 at 4:08 PM Post #48,993 of 177,750
YESS!!

Got my speed upgraded.

It was so easy. One 2 min chat session with Metrocast. Please upgrade my speed blah blah blah

him: it hasn't already? let me send a packet to update it.

3 min later

I paid $70 for 25Mb/s down and 2Mb/s up

over the last few weeks. They have extended their network extensively and now their pay scale is $70 for 35Mb/s down and 2Mb/s up.

This was taken before I told him to upgrade(I took it yesterday):

Just now :)

One call. BAM!

Jan 14, 2013 at 5:10 PM Post #48,997 of 177,750
YESS!!

Got my speed upgraded.

It was so easy. One 2 min chat session with Metrocast. Please upgrade my speed blah blah blah

him: it hasn't already? let me send a packet to update it.

3 min later

I paid $70 for 25Mb/s down and 2Mb/s up

over the last few weeks. They have extended their network extensively and now their pay scale is $70 for 35Mb/s down and 2Mb/s up.

This was taken before I told him to upgrade(I took it yesterday):

Just now :)

One call. BAM!

Wow, very nice. That's still pretty expensive though, especially considering that's not much upload...

There's nothing wrong with 192. But I don't feel like holding a lecture to explain why.

You're probably right, especially considering the mastering probably wasn't great to start out with.

Jan 14, 2013 at 5:13 PM Post #48,998 of 177,750
Quote:
Wow, very nice. That's still pretty expensive though, especially considering that's not much upload...
You're probably right, especially considering the mastering probably wasn't great to start out with.

Upload speeds in NE are laughable. I would trade 10Mb/s down for 5Mb/s up. 

Jan 14, 2013 at 5:15 PM Post #48,999 of 177,750

I wonder.

Why is it that with optic fiber connections it's so common to have equal up/down? When I still had cable I had much lower upload speeds compared to my download speeds. But now they're equal.

Jan 14, 2013 at 5:19 PM Post #49,000 of 177,750
[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5i4uEU4AwA[/VIDEO]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5i4uEU4AwA

This song is making watching Hidamari Sketch soooo much more enjoyable.
Slice of life cuteness overload.

Jan 14, 2013 at 5:21 PM Post #49,001 of 177,750

I wonder.

Why is it that with optic fiber connections it's so common to have equal up/down? When I still had cable I had much lower upload speeds compared to my download speeds. But now they're equal.
Stop bragging!!! :p

Jan 14, 2013 at 5:22 PM Post #49,002 of 177,750
Quote:
I wonder.

Most..Fiber optic connections. Upload is generally not as important as download. All you need is about 40kB/s for normal web usage as opposed to 300kB/s for good web surfing and even more for other activities if you have more people. 

But with the comming of fiber optic tech that can support much more thoroughput and the upgrading of servers. Better uploads became norm.

Overseas and in select places in the U.S that is. The U.S has an average 350kB/s download and 50kB/s upload. 

Almost all the areas around me and in many parts of the U.S use a dual fiber optic to coaxil netowrk. However limitations of what the servers can handle limit it. Why upgrade upload when people want download?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back