「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 11, 2013 at 11:34 AM Post #48,301 of 177,747
Rewatching the finals of American Idol (No, I'm not a fan, just browsing through), I noticed they are wearing CIEMs. I wonder if they got it for free. And if they did, I wonder what brand and model

Jan 11, 2013 at 11:36 AM Post #48,302 of 177,747
Quote:

I don't get it. What does that thing do anyway? Plus with that much power... Electricity bill is gonna fly off the roof

like I said.... it's a power amplifier.... you know... for speakers....?

600W is the Max. power, I'd probably be using less than 50W normally....
what's awesome about this amp is that it's fully protected, high power efficiency (over 88%) and small as HELL! (for a 600W amp)

Jan 11, 2013 at 11:36 AM Post #48,303 of 177,747
(consider computer enthusiasts who uses super-fast computers but have no need for that much processing power :D )

Hey, at least its fast whenever I do need the processing power. 
wink.gif

You're never gonna use 300W. 
tongue.gif

Is it just me, or does the characters in Tamako Market reminds you of K-ON characters???

Good ol' KyoAni samefacing.

Jan 11, 2013 at 11:48 AM Post #48,305 of 177,747
Speakers..? :D

I have a pair of Aura SP-50's from 20 years ago. (well ok, they're not mine, but I can use them)

NOPE I need nowhere NEAR 300W/channel!!
I can power them just fine with the Objective2 to listening volumes.
I just felt like trying Texas Instrument's PurePath HD Technology cuz it's cool! :wink:

Demo unit from TI:

(consider computer enthusiasts who uses super-fast computers but have no need for that much processing power :D )

Lol, what's pure path HD?
Also, I need a super fast computer with lots of ram for working on solidworks and photoshop and stuff, but your MBP probably has more power than my desktop

It'll go out tomorrow, took forever just to get it for some reason. I'll pm you tracking tomorrow 
wink.gif

Ah, thanks again!

9 new animes to watch W00T!

[rule]Is it just me, or does the characters in Tamako Market reminds you of K-ON characters???

Yes, along with some of the characters from chu-2, and probably a few from hyouka...

Jan 11, 2013 at 11:53 AM Post #48,306 of 177,747
Quote:
Lol, what's pure path HD?

Also, I need a super fast computer with lots of ram for working on solidworks and photoshop and stuff, but your MBP probably has more power than my desktop

Yes, along with some of the characters from chu-2, and probably a few from hyouka...

Name of the amp architecture. It's nothing crazy really. Wish I have a nice naming sense myself
biggrin.gif

Is this sarcasm....? My MBP can't even launch SW properly......
Sigh~ endless computer woes.....

Really? lol.

Jan 11, 2013 at 12:06 PM Post #48,307 of 177,747
Name of the amp architecture. It's nothing crazy really. Wish I have a nice naming sense myself :D

Is this sarcasm....? My MBP can't even launch SW properly......
Sigh~ endless computer woes.....

Really? lol.

That's because you have a Mac.

Lol yeah, all kyoani stuff past haruhi looks the same IMO. Other than lucky star and nichijou...

Jan 11, 2013 at 1:46 PM Post #48,309 of 177,747
Quote:
Minna! Read this!
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31

holy schiit man!
it's 2:40am over here, I have my screen 15cm from my face and I thought it was a static image...
i'm going to disable javascript and read on.... the second 1 made me jump a bit.

Thank GOD I wasn't wearing my headphones....

Jan 11, 2013 at 1:59 PM Post #48,310 of 177,747
Quote:
holy schiit man!
it's 2:40am over here, I have my screen 15cm from my face and I thought it was a static image...
i'm going to disable javascript and read on.... the second 1 made me jump a bit.

Thank GOD I wasn't wearing my headphones....

Well damn. there was only a bit left after that.
No point in me disabling javascript now that I took the full dose of schiit right in the face is there?
(ok, half the dose since I didn't wear headphones....)

Crazy Koreans...

Good thing I didn't go falcon punch on my MBP....

Jan 11, 2013 at 3:12 PM Post #48,312 of 177,747
Only the crushing depression of
Kotoura-san
brought me some good mood back after Vividred. I mean that first half of the episode is just ungodly amount of depressing scenes. Clearly in contrast to its genre, and I love it. Just like how I love Gurren Lagann, and SZS, and JJBA, and Nichibros, it's this over-the-top, night-and-day opposite kind of thing again that makes me love
Kotoura-san

That and probably that I'm willing to watch anything other than Vividred for a bit. Bloody A-holes.

Jan 11, 2013 at 3:19 PM Post #48,313 of 177,747
Read the spoiler. 

Its funny?

I'm with 0o0o0 on this, it's dumb.

I didn't enjoy Love Live or Da Capo III, I think Sasami-san is the only new anime I'm going to follow this season so far.

I dont enjoy them but its palpable

Speakers..? :D

I have a pair of Aura SP-50's from 20 years ago. (well ok, they're not mine, but I can use them)

NOPE I need nowhere NEAR 300W/channel!!
I can power them just fine with the Objective2 to listening volumes.
I just felt like trying Texas Instrument's PurePath HD Technology cuz it's cool! :wink:

Demo unit from TI:

Is that the one you are getting?

Read it a long time ago.

I tried getting through Vividred, but I only managed 9:04 before ragequitting because of all the BS loli crotch shoving it's doing. ****. You. Die in agony, burn in hell.

Oh so it sucks

Jan 11, 2013 at 3:30 PM Post #48,314 of 177,747
God, It's been forever since I posted here... How's everyone doing?
Anything I missed while I was away?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back