「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 28, 2012 at 6:04 PM Post #46,246 of 177,750
Quote:

I honestly though it was some sort of Toradora-esque thing when I decided to read it. 

Moral of the story:
1. Always Wikipedia what you're reading beforehand. 
2. Always remember to unplug the HDMI cable from the laptop after movie night. Or just not read manga in the living room as a rule of thumb. 
3. Always keep paper bags handy.

............dafuq??

Holy schiit..if someone else was watching it with you....please....tell me...what happened.

Dec 28, 2012 at 6:07 PM Post #46,248 of 177,750
I honestly though it was some sort of Toradora-esque thing when I decided to read it. 

Moral of the story:
2. Always remember to unplug the HDMI cable from the laptop after movie night. Or just not read manga in the living room as a rule of thumb. 
What did I miss?

Dec 28, 2012 at 6:08 PM Post #46,249 of 177,750
Quote:
............dafuq??

Holy schiit..if someone else was watching it with you....please....tell me...what happened.

Decided to read it, came on the big screen, read a couple of pages, almost puked, parents almost walked in until I unplugged the HDMI cable. They were a bit suspicious, almost didn't manage to close the browser tab, cold sweat.

Then my parent's friends came over....

Now I never bring the laptop to the living room. Old, old story. 

Dec 28, 2012 at 6:11 PM Post #46,250 of 177,750
Quote:
What did I miss?

aki sora. Wikipedia it and read the genre. Don't read it if you don't want to.

Quote:

Decided to read it, came on the big screen, read a couple of pages, almost puked, parents almost walked in until I unplugged the HDMI cable. They were a bit suspicious, almost didn't manage to close the browser tab, cold sweat.

Then my parent's friends came over....

Now I never bring the laptop to the living room. Old, old story. 

...lol

Wow..that must have sucked hard. I would be so panicked if that happened.

Dec 28, 2012 at 6:12 PM Post #46,251 of 177,750
Quote:

Moral of the story:

Dec 28, 2012 at 6:20 PM Post #46,253 of 177,750
Quote:
I loved the eyes of the people in Clannad and Oda Nobuna. They were done s wonderfuly.

Never seen Nobuna, but Clannad eyes will suck you into the infinite universe!

Dec 28, 2012 at 6:29 PM Post #46,254 of 177,750
Quote:

Never seen Nobuna, but Clannad eyes will suck you into the infinite universe!

The ones in Nobuna are much subtler. They dont' stand out much normally but the animators REALLY enhance them to Clannad level when they need to for that extra oomph. It's like Guitar hero's star power literally. It's there and they have the power. They just have to activate it

Norma:

+
star power

=

Dec 28, 2012 at 6:45 PM Post #46,256 of 177,750
Why am I reading this! :eek:

Dec 28, 2012 at 6:46 PM Post #46,257 of 177,750
Quote:
Why am I reading this!
eek.gif

Aki-Sora?

Ask yourself

I liked it except for the ending.

Dec 28, 2012 at 6:55 PM Post #46,258 of 177,750
Isn't Sora the chick? Or is Aki? I'm really confused, you're supposed to read it right to left, right?

Dec 28, 2012 at 7:06 PM Post #46,259 of 177,750
Quote:
Isn't Sora the chick? Or is Aki? I'm really confused, you're supposed to read it right to left, right?

Sora is the guy yeah

It depends, you have to find out yourself?

Right to left generally.

Generally the only time it will be left to right is if it's a manga that has been Americanized and revised to go in that driection. OR some Manwha do that as well.

If it's a Manwhha or a series that is Americanized, the chance of it is higher but not certain. You have to check

Dec 28, 2012 at 7:10 PM Post #46,260 of 177,750
Sora is the guy yeah

It depends, you have to find out yourself?

Right to left generally.

Generally the only time it will be left to right is if it's a manga that has been Americanized and revised to go in that driection. OR some Manwha do that as well.

If it's a Manwhha or a series that is Americanized, the chance of it is higher but not certain. You have to check
Ahh, okay, thanks. :xf_eek: Any other Mangas you like, hopefully less Hentaish, so I can read it anywhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back