「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 23, 2012 at 1:33 AM Post #45,452 of 177,750
Quote:
I think the passers by just jump right into whatever current conversation we're having, so I don't think it's toooooooooo important keeping the OP updated.

Some actually read OP
Quote:
Seriously... Now Borisu's headphones AND the mad dogs are late >
frown.gif

I think Bowei would be good because he's always consistently online though. Tilpo... Isn't...
Ahh, melting away the few remaining brain cells not shut down by my cold with yuri yuri..
biggrin.gif

Yep I agree
Quote:
I'm actually slightly surprised I don't have more than 228 unread posts right now. How's it goin'?

Well? A lot of games
Quote:

Yeah. And I'm trying to finish a CD by the 31st all day everyday on top of that.

Yeah I heard about that
Quote:

I guess it's a decent ending. I guess they could go and make another one on GGO.

No. They shouldn't.
Quote:
Holy schiit! A Super Mega Haiby post!
eek.gif

Welcome back manveru!

SAO 25 [720P] Hit 5k seeds on nyaa, gotta be some kinda record.
(And yet my DL speed is 32KB/s)

Yeah, its SAO duh
Quote:
Well, I'm watching toradora right now, Yuru Yuri was a bit too risqué to be watched while everyone's home...

I would be embarrased in general
Quote:
I got CS:GO and good lord I am awful.. I just can't play these games where you don't aim down the sights to shoot lol. Oh well~

I got so many games as well. So many. So cheap. I couldn't stop myself.
Quote:
invite plz...? 
tongue.gif

To where?

Update:
So I had to go to my aunts for the holiday's and now that I'm here. I've been gaming 24/7.... so much gaming and gaming

Gonna watch Sukitte Ia Yo now. She and Rikkun says it was good.

Also, had a dinner a few hours back. So good. I'm uploading pics now.

Dec 23, 2012 at 1:47 AM Post #45,453 of 177,750
Quote:
I would be embarrased in general

Update:
So I had to go to my aunts for the holiday's and now that I'm here. I've been gaming 24/7.... so much gaming and gaming

Gonna watch Sukitte Ia Yo now. She and Rikkun says it was good.

Also, had a dinner a few hours back. So good. I'm uploading pics now.

Yeah, it was a bit embarrasing...
Lol, show us pics of your food or else!!!

Dec 23, 2012 at 2:07 AM Post #45,454 of 177,750

Quote from F/SN:
She reaches a simple answer with a calm voice.
Delighted by her sudden insight, she smiles and...

"Right. You won't get in anymore danger if you're hurt so badly that you can't walk------"

Whispers to herself with a sigh of relief.

OMG Sakura just turned Yandere!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Dec 23, 2012 at 2:22 AM Post #45,457 of 177,750
It has always amazed me on how some men/boys can appear prettier than girls.

On that topic, where's Lily?

Dec 23, 2012 at 2:39 AM Post #45,459 of 177,750
Quote:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5af7gnbs87mpsso/RmPaYopacF

It was so fricking amazing

gonna watch say I love you now.

Dang, that food... so Asian... Looks delicious!
That reminds me, I'm really hungry for curry. But I don't think I could make any that's decent...

Dec 23, 2012 at 3:06 AM Post #45,460 of 177,750
Quote:
Dang, that food... so Asian... Looks delicious!
That reminds me, I'm really hungry for curry. But I don't think I could make any that's decent...

I'm starting to get knocked out. 

I just noticed it's 3...dam, going to sleep now. Otasumi

Dec 23, 2012 at 3:16 AM Post #45,461 of 177,750
Quote:
I'm starting to get knocked out. 

I just noticed it's 3...dam, going to sleep now. Otasumi

Lol I can tell, you didn't even say anything about my response to your quote...

Dec 23, 2012 at 3:51 AM Post #45,463 of 177,750
I realize that this is the only thread I've subscribed to that I can get more than 500 updates in a week. Don't know whether to applaud or cry. I've learned not to leave this thread unattended. Can I join you guys again?
atsmile.gif

Quote:
sukitte ii na yo or GTFO :xf_mad:

Generic shoujo like that doesn't deserve to be spoken in Japanese. Read the manga before it was cool. Such an awfully boring premise. Art slightly redeems it. Actually, no it doesn't.

Quote:
It has always amazed me on how some men/boys can appear prettier than girls.

On that topic, where's Lily?

Now I have a even better idea for your avatar. Back to the..err.. drawing board!

Dec 23, 2012 at 4:13 AM Post #45,464 of 177,750
Quote:

I realize that this is the only thread I've subscribed to that I can get more than 500 updates in a week. Don't know whether to applaud or cry. I've learned not to leave this thread unattended. Can I join you guys again?
atsmile.gif

Generic shoujo like that doesn't deserve to be spoken in Japanese. Read the manga before it was cool. Such an awfully boring premise. Art slightly redeems it. Actually, no it doesn't.

You cna join us whenever you want :)

lol you have a point.
I dropped it early last season...

My otouto making comebacks at me with internet slang thinking it's cool....
Can't help but to go uwaaa... kakko warui..... inside. (=_=)

Dec 23, 2012 at 6:44 AM Post #45,465 of 177,750
100 unread posts = couldn't be bothered to read all of them.
Anyway, 2 days ago I checked in to Jaben and auditioned the Beyer Custom One Pro which honestly, I thought it was a bit mediocre. The bass switching works though from "where is it?" to "OMG!!!! TOOO MUUUUCCHHHH". Mids were withdrawn and not very detailed for a Beyer can.
Also tried the Flat-4 Sui IEM which I was very surprised because I thought it was going to be very bassy and dark. In fact, it was the polar opposite. Very, very piercing, almost too much. But at least, it did have some weight in the low end.
Tried the MDR-1R with a custom cable which made the bass much more controlled and made the sound more balanced. I like it!
Then, I tried the fabled Muramasa VIII which honestly, I was more annoyed by its weight and sheer discomfort rather than its price and sound. I couldn't wear it with my glasses. Sound wise though: very clean, analytical and neutral, smooth treble, overall quite an inspiring sound but really, not as exciting as the Stax but that discomfortness, it's more of a show piece than a headphone.

Now when I went home, I was caught in a massive traffic jam, it literally was a gridlock. The taxi couldn't even budge! So I got off from the taxi and walked home which was a distance of 4 kilometers. That may not sound much but believe me, in Jakarta 4km on foot feels more like 10km with all those bad and uneven pedestrian roads.
Here's a pic:

LOOK AT ALL OF THOSE ANTS!!!

Oh no wait, those are people fighting furiously to get home as quickly as possible which they can't.

Oh BTW, bad news. My Shure SE425 is gone. Either I lost it or somebody stole it. I left it at school but I didn't managed to find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back