「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Nov 23, 2012 at 7:49 PM Post #41,747 of 177,750
Ep 07 of Sukitte Ii na yo left me in tears. This is some heavy stuff.

Woah really?!?!
MUST WATCH!!!!---when BD is out that is... it's not yet finished right?

Yeah, there have been other ones I've read that were heavy....very heavy

I recommend Bitter Virgin
Now I remember, it was that one. 
I don't know how intensive 100 plugsis in for that is but the i3 3220 has four threads and 2 physical cores
8GB's of memory with a SSD and 3TB of 7200rpm storage should also do it justice

Bitter Virgin? You sure you're not confusing heavy on the emotion and heavy on the pleasure? LAWL~

So now I'm trying W8. Looks really snappy. But somehow my trackpad doesn't seem as responsive as on W7. But I think I'll get use to it one way or another

I finally found a way to reseed my 300+ torrents easily. The only painful thing is I have recheck all those 300+ torrents... Feels like an eternity... If anybody wants a guide, I can teach you

One funny think. As I'm replying, rich text is not compatible with my browser, which is Chrome, which I have been using as in W7. This is really weird...

Now I'm gonna try installing my other programs and see if everything is compatible. If it does, say hello Windows 8!

Nov 23, 2012 at 7:54 PM Post #41,748 of 177,750
Quote:
Woah really?!?!
MUST WATCH!!!!---when BD is out that is... it's not yet finished right?
Bitter Virgin? You sure you're not confusing heavy on the emotion and heavy on the pleasure? LAWL~
So now I'm trying W8. Looks really snappy. But somehow my trackpad doesn't seem as responsive as on W7. But I think I'll get use to it one way or another
I finally found a way to reseed my 300+ torrents easily. The only painful thing is I have recheck all those 300+ torrents... Feels like an eternity... If anybody wants a guide, I can teach you
One funny think. As I'm replying, rich text is not compatible with my browser, which is Chrome, which I have been using as in W7. This is really weird...
Now I'm gonna try installing my other programs and see if everything is compatible. If it does, say hello Windows 8!

JUST WATCH THE SHOW. No need to wait, we are in 2012 where we can get 720p streams(sometimes upscaled)

Did you get it for free with the media center thing

Nov 23, 2012 at 8:16 PM Post #41,749 of 177,750
JUST WATCH THE SHOW. No need to wait, we are in 2012 where we can get 720p streams(sometimes upscaled)

Did you get it for free with the media center thing

You still don't understand how I watch my animes huh? Oh well

Haven't register yet. I'm using my spare drive to test out the programs and most importantly Clannad and uTorrent. Since both of them seems to be running OK, I'll make the switch this weekend. Only then I'll register it with the media pack. If it doesn't work, well that would sux balls. Then I'll have to rely on KMS then...sigh

Nov 23, 2012 at 8:17 PM Post #41,750 of 177,750
Quote:
You still don't understand how I watch my animes huh? Oh well
Haven't register yet. I'm using my spare drive to test out the programs and most importantly Clannad and uTorrent. Since both of them seems to be running OK, I'll make the switch this weekend. Only then I'll register it with the media pack. If it doesn't work, well that would sux balls. Then I'll have to rely on KMS then...sigh

Marathon yes

Tell us how it is when you do )

Nov 23, 2012 at 8:22 PM Post #41,752 of 177,750
Here's the thing. My parent's asked me what I wanted for Christmas. The only thing which I have a practical need for at the moment is a better computer. So I said "Well, the only thing I actually need is a new computer, but that's probably way too expensive so I don't know." They said they'd be willing to help me get a computer. *shrug* I went and did a little research. Reported back. They're concerned that I won't be able to build it, or that I'll mess up and order the wrong parts, or even if I do order good parts they'll have problems or won't work well together. They heard from my uncle that when he builds computers things go wrong all the time, the components don't work together or something and it's really difficult to fix. Are these legitimate concerns? Or not? Is there a high likelihood that I will run into lots of issues? Or...?

If I can't build a computer, I may as well just give up on the idea all together. A pre-built machine with a slower processor and nothing but a 500GB hard drive for $400-450 is not really doin' it for me now...

Here's my main list as of now:

-Corsair CX430 PSU http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139026
-Asrock H77M mobo http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157303
-Core i3-3220 CPU http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116775
-Gskil 8GB RAM http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231314
-OCZ 60GB SSD http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227811
-3TB Barracuda HDD http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148844

Nov 23, 2012 at 8:23 PM Post #41,753 of 177,750
Quote:
Ugh this is so depressing. I don't know why I keep checking slickdeals and amazon when I don't have the money to spend because refunds take so damn long. 

I keep trying to find Black Friday deals, but nothing so far has got my attention. I might be ending Black Friday with an empty hand.

Nov 23, 2012 at 8:23 PM Post #41,754 of 177,750
Quote:
Ugh this is so depressing. I don't know why I keep checking slickdeals and amazon when I don't have the money to spend because refunds take so damn long. 

I do that as well back then when I was broke :frowning2:

OMG... I have heard....a very distrubting conversation in AC3, it is one where you wouldn't hear unless you talked to the right guy in the right place...

It is about....ok, lets stop here

Nov 23, 2012 at 8:25 PM Post #41,755 of 177,750
Quote:
I do that as well back then when I was broke :frowning2:

OMG... I have heard....a very distrubting conversation in AC3, it is one where you wouldn't hear unless you talked to the right guy in the right place...

It is about....ok, lets stop here

I'm not broke just $750 of mine is in limbo.. so I guess I'm basically broke.

Nov 23, 2012 at 8:43 PM Post #41,757 of 177,750
Marathon yes

Tell us how it is when you do )

SO you do know. Those hard hitting stories should only and ONLY be watched marathoned, by yourself, in a locked room

I'm now officially a W8 user! FOR FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

So yeah, I guess I could make the transition today then~

@Manveru
I don't think building your own PC is that hard. It's just like plug those cables to the right ports. Not like there's a gazillion type of them. Just a few obvious ports. The only problem that I can see is when installing drivers, especially compatibility issues. And building a PC is only harder if you want to customise the positions and not use the given positions given by the case

Then again, I never built one, so don't take my words LOL

Nov 23, 2012 at 8:44 PM Post #41,758 of 177,750
Quote:
SO you do know. Those hard hitting stories should only and ONLY be watched marathoned, by yourself, in a locked room
I'm now officially a W8 user! FOR FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
So yeah, I guess I could make the transition today then~
@Manveru
I don't think building your own PC is that hard. It's just like plug those cables to the right ports. Not like there's a gazillion type of them. Just a few obvious ports. The only problem that I can see is when installing drivers, especially compatibility issues. And building a PC is only harder if you want to customise the positions and not use the given positions given by the case

Yeah.

I should get on that, getting my free Win 8 code so that I can move it onto my big desktop later

Nov 23, 2012 at 8:49 PM Post #41,759 of 177,750
Quote:
@Manveru

What drivers would be involved in the hypothetical PC I'm building? I found a review of my mobo and cpu together, so I'm guessing those should work...All I've got besides that is the SDD/HDD. Could there be any potential problems with those? PSU?

@bowei or whoever
Mind taking a look at my parts list again?
http://www.head-fi.org/t/586040/official-asian-anime-manga-and-music-lounge/41745#post_8892933

See any potential problems?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back