Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 2784

post #41746 of 153936
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post

Meh, I'm leaning more towards just saying "screw it." If I already had a crap case ahead of time, I would be fine with it, but the uncertainty of not knowing with absolute certainty if I can get one (regardless of whether or not it's probable), or when I can get one, or what it's even going to be like physically, bothers me a lot more than ~$50 at this point.

That's what I do a lot.

 

look on your craigslist :)

 

But really, $15 for a PSU included in your package would be the same you cna get outside

 

I just looked on your craigslist, nothing there..

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbamg View Post

 

So.... how's Shinsekai?

Very good premise but it is a bit too over...ambitoius and so fails in many area's but none the less, very interesting.


Edited by bowei006 - 11/23/12 at 3:40pm
post #41747 of 153936

BTW the Showa Monogatari movie's been subbed and released. I've QC'd the first few episodes of the TV show, and I think it's worth watching.

post #41748 of 153936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Ep 07 of Sukitte Ii na yo left me in tears. This is some heavy stuff.

Woah really?!?!
MUST WATCH!!!!---when BD is out that is... it's not yet finished right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Yeah, there have been other ones I've read that were heavy....very heavy

I recommend Bitter Virgin
Now I remember, it was that one. 
I don't know how intensive 100 plugsis in for that is but the i3 3220 has four threads and 2 physical cores
8GB's of memory with a SSD and 3TB of 7200rpm storage should also do it justice

Bitter Virgin? You sure you're not confusing heavy on the emotion and heavy on the pleasure? LAWL~

So now I'm trying W8. Looks really snappy. But somehow my trackpad doesn't seem as responsive as on W7. But I think I'll get use to it one way or another

I finally found a way to reseed my 300+ torrents easily. The only painful thing is I have recheck all those 300+ torrents... Feels like an eternity... If anybody wants a guide, I can teach you

One funny think. As I'm replying, rich text is not compatible with my browser, which is Chrome, which I have been using as in W7. This is really weird...

Now I'm gonna try installing my other programs and see if everything is compatible. If it does, say hello Windows 8!
post #41749 of 153936
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post


Woah really?!?!
MUST WATCH!!!!---when BD is out that is... it's not yet finished right?
Bitter Virgin? You sure you're not confusing heavy on the emotion and heavy on the pleasure? LAWL~
So now I'm trying W8. Looks really snappy. But somehow my trackpad doesn't seem as responsive as on W7. But I think I'll get use to it one way or another
I finally found a way to reseed my 300+ torrents easily. The only painful thing is I have recheck all those 300+ torrents... Feels like an eternity... If anybody wants a guide, I can teach you
One funny think. As I'm replying, rich text is not compatible with my browser, which is Chrome, which I have been using as in W7. This is really weird...
Now I'm gonna try installing my other programs and see if everything is compatible. If it does, say hello Windows 8!

JUST WATCH THE SHOW. No need to wait, we are in 2012 where we can get 720p streams(sometimes upscaled)

 

Did you get it for free with the media center thing

post #41750 of 153936
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

JUST WATCH THE SHOW. No need to wait, we are in 2012 where we can get 720p streams(sometimes upscaled)

Did you get it for free with the media center thing

You still don't understand how I watch my animes huh? Oh well

Haven't register yet. I'm using my spare drive to test out the programs and most importantly Clannad and uTorrent. Since both of them seems to be running OK, I'll make the switch this weekend. Only then I'll register it with the media pack. If it doesn't work, well that would sux balls. Then I'll have to rely on KMS then...sigh
post #41751 of 153936
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post


You still don't understand how I watch my animes huh? Oh well
Haven't register yet. I'm using my spare drive to test out the programs and most importantly Clannad and uTorrent. Since both of them seems to be running OK, I'll make the switch this weekend. Only then I'll register it with the media pack. If it doesn't work, well that would sux balls. Then I'll have to rely on KMS then...sigh

Marathon yes

 

Tell us how it is when you do )

post #41752 of 153936

Ugh this is so depressing. I don't know why I keep checking slickdeals and amazon when I don't have the money to spend because refunds take so damn long. 

post #41753 of 153936

Here's the thing. My parent's asked me what I wanted for Christmas. The only thing which I have a practical need for at the moment is a better computer. So I said "Well, the only thing I actually need is a new computer, but that's probably way too expensive so I don't know." They said they'd be willing to help me get a computer. *shrug* I went and did a little research. Reported back. They're concerned that I won't be able to build it, or that I'll mess up and order the wrong parts, or even if I do order good parts they'll have problems or won't work well together. They heard from my uncle that when he builds computers things go wrong all the time, the components don't work together or something and it's really difficult to fix. Are these legitimate concerns? Or not? Is there a high likelihood that I will run into lots of issues? Or...?

 

If I can't build a computer, I may as well just give up on the idea all together. A pre-built machine with a slower processor and nothing but a 500GB hard drive for $400-450 is not really doin' it for me now...

 

Here's my main list as of now:

 

-Corsair CX430 PSU http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139026

-Asrock H77M mobo http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157303

-Core i3-3220 CPU http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116775

-Gskil 8GB RAM http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231314

-OCZ 60GB SSD http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227811

-3TB Barracuda HDD http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148844

post #41754 of 153936
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Ugh this is so depressing. I don't know why I keep checking slickdeals and amazon when I don't have the money to spend because refunds take so damn long. 

I keep trying to find Black Friday deals, but nothing so far has got my attention. I might be ending Black Friday with an empty hand.

post #41755 of 153936
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

Ugh this is so depressing. I don't know why I keep checking slickdeals and amazon when I don't have the money to spend because refunds take so damn long. 

I do that as well back then when I was broke :(

 

 

 

 

OMG... I have heard....a very distrubting conversation in AC3, it is one where you wouldn't hear unless you talked to the right guy in the right place...

 

It is about....ok, lets stop here

post #41756 of 153936
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I do that as well back then when I was broke :(

 

 

 

 

OMG... I have heard....a very distrubting conversation in AC3, it is one where you wouldn't hear unless you talked to the right guy in the right place...

 

It is about....ok, lets stop here

 

I'm not broke just $750 of mine is in limbo.. so I guess I'm basically broke.

post #41757 of 153936
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28980 View Post

I'm not broke just $750 of mine is in limbo.. so I guess I'm basically broke.

 

There's always the FS forums?

post #41758 of 153936
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Marathon yes

Tell us how it is when you do )

SO you do know. Those hard hitting stories should only and ONLY be watched marathoned, by yourself, in a locked room

I'm now officially a W8 user! FOR FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

So yeah, I guess I could make the transition today then~

@Manveru
I don't think building your own PC is that hard. It's just like plug those cables to the right ports. Not like there's a gazillion type of them. Just a few obvious ports. The only problem that I can see is when installing drivers, especially compatibility issues. And building a PC is only harder if you want to customise the positions and not use the given positions given by the case

Then again, I never built one, so don't take my words LOL
post #41759 of 153936
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post


SO you do know. Those hard hitting stories should only and ONLY be watched marathoned, by yourself, in a locked room
I'm now officially a W8 user! FOR FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
So yeah, I guess I could make the transition today then~
@Manveru
I don't think building your own PC is that hard. It's just like plug those cables to the right ports. Not like there's a gazillion type of them. Just a few obvious ports. The only problem that I can see is when installing drivers, especially compatibility issues. And building a PC is only harder if you want to customise the positions and not use the given positions given by the case
Then again, I never built one, so don't take my words LOL

Yeah.

 

I should get on that, getting my free Win 8 code so that I can move it onto my big desktop later

post #41760 of 153936
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphidz View Post

@Manveru
I don't think building your own PC is that hard. It's just like plug those cables to the right ports. Not like there's a gazillion type of them. Just a few obvious ports. The only problem that I can see is when installing drivers, especially compatibility issues. And building a PC is only harder if you want to customise the positions and not use the given positions given by the case
Then again, I never built one, so don't take my words LOL

 

What drivers would be involved in the hypothetical PC I'm building? I found a review of my mobo and cpu together, so I'm guessing those should work...All I've got besides that is the SDD/HDD. Could there be any potential problems with those? PSU?

 

@bowei or whoever

Mind taking a look at my parts list again?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/586040/official-asian-anime-manga-and-music-lounge/41745#post_8892933

 

See any potential problems?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge