Nov 19, 2012 at 6:47 AM Post #41,042 of 177,745
Quote:
www.sankakucomplex.com/2012/11/19/new-rozen-maiden-anime-announced/

ALL OF MY WANT!!!

This. 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
@mechy
How many times can you play saya before you get bored of it?
@boris
You need your own seperate room asap

Bored of Saya? NEVER!!
Yeah I do....

Nov 19, 2012 at 7:31 AM Post #41,045 of 177,745
Quote:
Lol our ruse has been found? Hmm I mourn for the loss of your freedom of speech, if that's true b1o-

Well I got a PM from Admin saying that I am.
I replied asking what's going on, but he's offline.

my profile isn't tagged yet anyway.

Nov 19, 2012 at 10:51 AM Post #41,048 of 177,745
Btw recommendations for over-ear portable headphones that are sub $100 as a gift to someone who isn't all too picky about audio. Also a girl, so they shouldn't be terribly ugly or heavy. Was thinking about the CAL! but I've read the sound awful outside?

Nov 19, 2012 at 10:54 AM Post #41,049 of 177,745
Quote:
Btw recommendations for over-ear portable headphones that are sub $100 as a gift to someone who isn't all too picky about audio. Also a girl, so they shouldn't be terribly ugly or heavy. Was thinking about the CAL! but I've read the sound awful outside?

One of my personal favorites:
AKG K518 LE [color]

gf? 
rolleyes.gif

Nov 19, 2012 at 11:01 AM Post #41,050 of 177,745
Does it work with other, non-Japanese VNs? I'm asking this because I have yet to finish katawa shoujo

It only works with VNs translated to the VNDS format, which apparently includes very few games. The wiki says the conversion is pretty easy, just very time consuming
Also, since I didn't quote your other post: Starting on android 4, google integrated screen capture into the OS, so you just have to hit lock and volume down on the Gnex to take a screenshot. If you're not on android 4 you have to be rooted in order to take screenshots I believe...

@mechy
How many times can you play saya before you get bored of it?
@boris
You need your own seperate room asap
@manveru
So that i can then sell it and get a middle path. Or move it into a slightly better room. Concrete is so spacious and echoy

I want to play it another time because the first time I played it was a long time ago and I may have skipped over so,e of the dialog in order to reach certain "checkpoints in the game"
*if you know what I mean*

This. :D

Bored of Saya? NEVER!!
Yeah I do....

Lol this!

Nov 19, 2012 at 11:13 AM Post #41,055 of 177,745

It kind of is. But I've got nothing for any pink-colored headphones.

It only works with VNs translated to the VNDS format, which apparently includes very few games. The wiki says the conversion is pretty easy, just very time consuming
Also, since I didn't quote your other post: Starting on android 4, google integrated screen capture into the OS, so you just have to hit lock and volume down on the Gnex to take a screenshot. If you're not on android 4 you have to be rooted in order to take screenshots I believe...

I see. Well I'll see what I can do for KS, but from a bit of googling, 4LS isn't too keen on any sort of ports. Someone even already has the Act 1 ready for beta, but didn't go through because of 4LS's insistence to not care. There's some good arguments made in favor of their (long decided) stand on this, but I can't help but feel sad by this.

Ironically, my 4.2 JB N7 can't do it LOL. NVM
------------------------
Yeah same. It was from some mod i never heard of before. He told me to quiet some language.

New mod?

The stuff he asked me to quiet down... Was very low key stuff.

You got a warning too? Interdasting. Apparently my raegquite ignore because of your ... inagreeable rants on Shinsekai yori netted me a warning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back