「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 3, 2012 at 2:09 PM Post #33,466 of 177,750
Quote:
A senior of mine just came into my room to past me my IgroMir 2012 tix. Saw my roommate's Beats Studios, said it's a great buy, even if it's not great on the wallet. Had no inclination to argue otherwise since I'm going to IgroMir with him. Diplomacy at its best. :|

seriously man good for you, I got into with some girl in my class who tried to tell me her beats sound AMAZING... after 5 mins we quit <3 she listened to my crap tastic Xb700 and well was at a lose for words!

Dt 880s in ONE MORE DAY

Oct 3, 2012 at 2:24 PM Post #33,467 of 177,750
So far from what I read about the DT880, this one surprised me by a lot. From the things wrote about them I thought they'd be a bright mess, but it's actually just pretty meh. As in "futsuu~~". A true full-sized headphones embodiment of Hitou Nami. The portable counterpart would be the DT1350, IMO.

Oct 3, 2012 at 3:10 PM Post #33,469 of 177,750
Quote:
A senior of mine just came into my room to past me my IgroMir 2012 tix. Saw my roommate's Beats Studios, said it's a great buy, even if it's not great on the wallet. Had no inclination to argue otherwise since I'm going to IgroMir with him. Diplomacy at its best. :|

You're going to Igromir? Have fun! I remember reading about it in one Polish gaming mag a few years ago. The organizers had a nice idea - they gave free tickets for press-only day to some local orphanages. The journalist liked the idea very much except for one thing - many of the booth babes were basically almost naked, including the press-only day :3

Oct 3, 2012 at 3:37 PM Post #33,470 of 177,750
LOL that's really unfortunate, especially if the orphans are still young ones. IMO it's best to expose them slowly, but if that's the case, that 's a bit too much lol.
-------------------------------
Wow, Shinsekai yori is What. Great start with the Japanese equivalent of the latin chant, only now with more guitar riffs! The ending is a bit meh,
since the one character that goes missing is hardly anybody to care for. Another did it better with that umbrella-impaled girl (voiced by Nanoka Ai), since at least she died in ep. 3 or something. And LOL announcing that she's now disappeared wooooooooooooooooo. As if that's supposed to be scary and that I should care. Not.

Looking forward to ep. 2 but more so for JORMUNGAND: PERFECT ORDER!

Oct 3, 2012 at 4:28 PM Post #33,475 of 177,750
Quote:
I mean, one of the fairies sounds like Nonaka AI, but I'm lied to. And the ragged-ty girl in the first ep. sounds like Komori Kiri once, but then later it's clearly not. I hate this feeling.

nonaka ai!!! yes!!! :) 
clannad!

Great...the girl in Code Geass is another dreamer

Oct 3, 2012 at 4:49 PM Post #33,476 of 177,750
Quote:
Vizio's 60" TV for only $1000? Tempting. How popular is Vizio anyway?

Vizio is rather popular in America. They make great televisions (although I prefer Panasonic Plasmas because of the high refresh rate and viewing angles, along with blacks and color reproduction).
Quote:
Anybody read this?

If every person on Earth aimed a laser pointer at the Moon at the same time, would it change color?

http://what-if.xkcd.com/13/

Pretty funny and informational

Haha. Cool.
Quote:
LOL!
500MW Laser... WANT!

@project-H
The Objective2 PCB doesn't have holes for screw mounting, So I'm thinking of holding it in place like this........
What do you guys think??
Is this a bad idea?
any other suggestions on how to mount the Obj2 PCB?

In prebuilt units, the O2 PCB slides into the case which sort of holds a PCB like how a drawer is sort of held in...I don't know how to describe it.
Quote:
Nope, but I've decided to glue the PCB to 4 standoffs.

LOL

LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back