「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Feb 27, 2012 at 1:20 PM Post #1,756 of 177,750
As for a lot anime watching I know all the good subs groups. I like horriblesubs even thou it uses crunchyrips and so does commie or at least it used before I some time ago compared it to the horriblesubs and was almost the same. Only group I hate at this moment which is subbing current series is Hadena...

Feb 27, 2012 at 1:25 PM Post #1,757 of 177,750
It's true Commie grabs scripts off of CR (amongst other sites), but they have the decency to edit them. (HorribleSubs straight rips CrunchyRoll. Like I said, it's some kind of blood-grudge thing they've got going.) I think they also do re-timing, but don't quote me on that one.

-- Griffinhart

Feb 27, 2012 at 2:45 PM Post #1,758 of 177,750
i love when GG trolled in the show sacred seven :D

one episode they replaced the main theme with rolling dirty and..it fit so well it was hilariou

HAHAHAHAH!!! MY MUSIC SO LOUD!!! Trying to catch me riding dirty

Feb 27, 2012 at 6:56 PM Post #1,762 of 177,750

Quote:
if i jsut said to give me a manga recommendation of the top of your head what would you give me? it doesn't have to be the best..just top of your head

mine is "Bitter Virgin" no ecchi or stuff like that. it's a mature tragedy. sad read.

birthday meet :) how many of your friends know you really realy like anime?

Hmmm, well, out of all the people I consider good friends......10-15. I dunno, hard to tell
darthsmile.gif

And off the top of my head, H2. You sure do read a lot lololol.

Feb 27, 2012 at 7:42 PM Post #1,764 of 177,750

Quote:
GET whatever subs you want. after you download it...it's downloaded

That just reminded me. Someone ought to sub that earlier Ace Combat/Idolm@ster video I found. I could understand about 75% of it though lol.
The taunting part was pretty good voice acting imo.
"What's wrong Markov, can't fire the missile?"
"I'm going to get you first, colonel."
"So get me."
"Die!"<-Honestly, the JP version of this sounded much more convincing and angry than the English.

Feb 27, 2012 at 9:47 PM Post #1,765 of 177,750

Quote:
That just reminded me. Someone ought to sub that earlier Ace Combat/Idolm@ster video I found. I could understand about 75% of it though lol.
The taunting part was pretty good voice acting imo.
"What's wrong Markov, can't fire the missile?"
"I'm going to get you first, colonel."
"So get me."
"Die!"<-Honestly, the JP version of this sounded much more convincing and angry than the English.

hmm do you think somebody will take the tim too though?

anyone see ep 13 of denpa yet? i haven't checked it out yet

what do you guys think of the HD remaster of Gundam seed? im soo happy for it :) can't wait to see my gundams again :)

Feb 28, 2012 at 5:14 AM Post #1,766 of 177,750
I haven't watched that Ace Combat video, but seeing as I have the game, it's either the chase over Moscow or the battle over DC. Regardless of which, it's basically Markov being an arrogant prick and taunting you while you spend several minutes in DFM trying to shoot him down.

Meh, Gundam Seed. Wake me when they do an HD remaster of Turn-A Gundam, or the next episode of Unicorn releases.

-- Griffinhart

Feb 28, 2012 at 12:53 PM Post #1,770 of 177,750
Is it only me or is the sound quality really bad in anime series which have been ripped from the TV even thou the quality might be 720p or even 1080p? I listen the anime opening song in the series it sounds totally different from a MP3 320KBS and Flac Versions... And sometimes the voice acting sounds quite dull or how to explain it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back