「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 4, 2020 at 10:59 AM Post #176,913 of 177,745
Last night I found out that the best android app to browse sadpanda (can I say the app's full name?) EHV was depreciated and not actively developed / maintained anymore, since July '19. Much sadness, since it can show the comments on the doujins. Most of the time it's nonsense gaff, sometimes it's funny, and other times it's very useful.

The other closest thing that's not straight up use a browser is the Tchymi app and forks. It's nice and all, and have integration for search and reading of other H sites, but just for purely sadpanda though, it's a few steps down than EHV.

May 5, 2020 at 2:58 AM Post #176,914 of 177,745
Last night I found out that the best android app to browse sadpanda (can I say the app's full name?) EHV was depreciated and not actively developed / maintained anymore, since July '19. Much sadness, since it can show the comments on the doujins. Most of the time it's nonsense gaff, sometimes it's funny, and other times it's very useful.

The other closest thing that's not straight up use a browser is the Tchymi app and forks. It's nice and all, and have integration for search and reading of other H sites, but just for purely sadpanda though, it's a few steps down than EHV.
Manga Rock on iOS was fun while it lasted, time to dust off the Android phones for Tchymi

May 5, 2020 at 5:45 PM Post #176,915 of 177,745
Manga Rock on iOS was fun while it lasted, time to dust off the Android phones for Tchymi
Using Tchymi for just following the mangas I read

Finally ordered a Wireless mouse, maybe they are just as good as wired now.

May 6, 2020 at 4:16 AM Post #176,917 of 177,745
So you guys have probably seen the Product Red iPhone 7.

Ba4YWHu.jpg
New phone who dis

F6C20EC7-9075-4C90-82A1-E953B149782B.jpeg

Although I think black + red is more of a
Black Shadow or Dark Sakura
color.

(edit: Remember that quoting a post will reveal the spoiler)

Last edited:
May 6, 2020 at 7:50 AM Post #176,918 of 177,745
May 6, 2020 at 8:27 AM Post #176,919 of 177,745
Finally ordered a Wireless mouse, maybe they are just as good as wired now.

If you can ever find it for a reasonable price (~40usd), the G304 or G305 (same thing) is excellent as well for a simple small-ish mouse. I was worried about battery life but even a light low capacity AA rechargeable lasts a month easily.

Sensor and wireless performance is good enough to be your 'main' mouse, but it's cheap enough to travel with for laptop use. It is noticeably faster than the MX Anywhere 2 I used to use for travel.

May 6, 2020 at 9:40 AM Post #176,920 of 177,745
"back in my days" the guy would have needed protective custody in a place with no electricity after advising to play Quake3 on a wireless mouse.
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7OELSzC27LAquJudeYm6LCAXOFgLWEuyaOkaght984J_hGTpCI5tlWg

May 7, 2020 at 11:43 AM Post #176,924 of 177,745
https://www.zdnet.com/article/for-8...ive-iot-botnet-just-to-download-anime-videos/

For almost eight years, a hacker has silently hijacked D-Link NVRs (network video recorders) and NAS (network-attached storage) devices into a botnet that had the sole purpose of connecting to online websites and download anime videos.

Named Cereals and first spotted in 2012, the botnet reached its peak in 2015 when it amassed more than 10,000 bots.

However, despite its size, the botnet operated without detection from most cyber-security firms. Currently, Cereals is slowly disappearing, as the vulnerable D-Link devices on which it fed all these years have started aging and are being decommissioned by their owners. Further, the botnet's decline was also accelerated when a ransomware strain named Cr1ptT0r wiped the Cereals malware from many D-Link systems in the winter of 2019.
Second, the botnet never strayed from its Anime video leeching purpose. Forcepoint said the botnet did not execute DDoS attacks, nor did it find evidence that the botnet tried to access user data stored on the NAS and NVR devices.

That's one way to cheap out on seedboxes, I guess.

May 11, 2020 at 9:59 PM Post #176,925 of 177,745

Users who are viewing this thread

Back