「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 16, 2017 at 9:19 PM Post #174,002 of 177,744
argh!!!!!!!!!! I've stuck to KMP/potplayer for years, even using older versions for some time when the newer releases inevitably turned into adware crap. so when I found mpc-hc I was really happy to have something cool to use and up to date. and now once again I'll have to start thinking about the next move. life is soooo cruel. the other day I couldn't find the brand of tuna cans I like, and now this. it's a nightmare!!!!!
#firstworldproblem

oh I watched the first 2ep of Made in abyss, the characters so far kept the fresh demeanor I liked in the manga, if they don't mess with the story too much because it's for kids, I think I'm going to like it.

Jul 16, 2017 at 10:23 PM Post #174,003 of 177,744

giphy.gif

Jul 18, 2017 at 1:00 AM Post #174,007 of 177,744
image.jpeg

Anime logic~

----------------

Haven't played this game in years but still wonder...

How did a cute mobile fashion/dress up game end up like this...

(๑ १﹏१)

Jul 18, 2017 at 10:30 AM Post #174,009 of 177,744

Anime logic~

yup that and the "anybody could have killed me 20 times, killing me is their only purpose in the story, yet they decide to wait for the dumbest reasons". those 2 were a big part of why I stopped watching after the 869th redo. even gundam's "let's stop this duel now that we could win so we can have ten other duels we do not want to have", seemed more plausible than repair guy's storyline.

Jul 18, 2017 at 3:25 PM Post #174,010 of 177,744
Jul 18, 2017 at 3:43 PM Post #174,011 of 177,744

Haven't played this game in years but still wonder...

How did a cute mobile fashion/dress up game end up like this...

(๑ १﹏१)

No idea what this is but composed by V.K :)

--------------------------------------

music of the day (?)

Jul 18, 2017 at 7:14 PM Post #174,012 of 177,744
Jul 19, 2017 at 3:45 AM Post #174,014 of 177,744
Got a new (old?) upgrade (downgrade?) for 50 CAD! Sadly I'm a bit tight on money or else I would have also bought a camera from this friend of mine.

image.jpeg

It's the 16:10 one so I don't need to deal with the dead space at the bottom of smaller ones with an aspect ratio of 4:3~ :3 These Intuos3 graphics tablets were probably the largest leap made by Wacom in the last decade or so, and this size is probably the best. The jump from 2 to 3 is pretty big. Many pros still use their Intuos 3 after 10+ years of usage. Intuos2...not so much, but they still exist. Just the pens for these go for 140+ CAD.

Intuos4 and the Bamboo tablets at the time started using Wacom's first saw paper texture. That's the Bamboo tablet that I have. Wacom quickly got rid it that and offered a cover or some replacement of tablet parts at a discount for those who got the Intuos4 at the very start. I remember after a week of very light use (and light pressure), the nib on my stylus was shaved to a sharp tip. Wacom already refreshed the tablets with the newer surface by then, but sadly the one I grabbed off the shelf is the old one.

I got over it with placing a piece of paper over the surface. Now that's how paper really feels like, and my ghetto diy toothpick nib has lasted 7 years. When streaming, people thought I was drawing on sandpaper, ironically, due to the scratching noise. XD

Today, you can still buy that classic Bamboo tablet, now called the "One." Hopefully no sandpaper is included on the active drawing area. xP

Intuos 5 and Pro...I don't know. Wacom really does not have any competition at all during the last decade or two. The old ones really durable and have all the key features. The newer ones just have different layouts (which I really don't like) and gimmicks that have very few practical applications compared to what previous generations had. Until Apple and other companies really started to invade Wacom's comfort zone with active pen displays and such, newer Cintiqs and Intuos tablets were quite poorly designed with severe driver issues that have never been fixed for years (until now. Sort of.) Multi-touch and wireless connections on new ones are definitely pretty handy...but I don't know if I can truly appreciate the length of the Intuos3 cable if I go wireless... :wink: Ideally I can just mount a big monitor on my wall and paint on my bed if no cables are involved.

Nice to have a mouse that doesn't take up a USB port. The XPS only has 2 USB type-A ports and sometimes I just don't feel like using a dongle.

If only they replaced that LED battery life indicator with another USB type-A port or something...

---------------

A Korean restaurant just opened downstairs! Never really tried the previous restaurant that occurred the same space but will be tasting all the local ones in the near future.

The restaurant was playing Glass Beads by GFriend. I'm sold. ;w;

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2017 at 7:32 AM Post #174,015 of 177,744
A Korean restaurant just opened downstairs! Never really tried the previous restaurant that occurred the same space but will be tasting all the local ones in the near future.

The restaurant was playing Glass Beads by GFriend. I'm sold. ;w;

I once heard a Japanese restaurant play the Kannagi OP:

Surprising, to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back