「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 4, 2017 at 7:55 AM Post #173,328 of 177,745
https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/66tf2y/keijo_got_axed_due_to_the_poor_reception_of_the/

A week or two ago we thought Keijo! was being cancelled due to poor reception but it turned out to be false, so their taste isn't as different as previously thought.

Can't deny their taste in anisong though

http://www.nhk.or.jp/anime/anime100/anison/rank.html

^The English version ain't half bad imo

Last edited:
May 4, 2017 at 9:59 AM Post #173,329 of 177,745
the number one song in the world is right here obviously:

be it song or anime, there is a good deal of old stuff, are all the voters old farts like myself, or are kids really going through stuff like LOGH when they have so much more modern anime to watch? I kind of liked LOGH if only for the lesson on how to value human life. 300 000 people die, oh well it's war. that famous captain dies, OMG what a drama the world is so sad even the enemy cries. ^_^ I absolutely loved the shameless discrimination as if it was cool. still it's rather old stuff. or pew pew space Yamato? seriously, how old is that stuff, I probably wasn't born and it's ranked so high as if everybody had seen it(or is it some kind of cultural thing because of the place or the real battleship?).
if the ranking was done by that famous secluded tribe living protected from the cultural impact of the rest of the world, you know the one I'm talking about, France. ^_^ and if the guys making the ratings like proud tribesmen of France refused to look at anything that isn't in french language, then sure, space battleship Yamato is still fairly fresh(we got a DVD in 2011 if you can believe it).

anyway I'm kidding but I mostly love it. makes it look like I'm not some lame old guy who forgot to grow up.

you guys think "tiger and bunny" deserve to be everywhere at the top? I kind of liked the manga, but the anime had just too many stuff that annoyed me, weird animation(ok maybe I shouldn't mention that after saying I like LOGH^_^), the side track episodes despite being short got me almost as mad as the BS from bleach or one piece when they were taking a break(from the story line, or literally). I think I watched a whole season because somehow it was different enough to try, but I would never ever put it anywhere close to my top 100 list. I feel insulted to see code geass below.
"love live" isn't exactly what I like to watch in anime, but I understand the ranking. what it does, it does well. kitten&bunny, I can't say I get it.

May 4, 2017 at 11:00 AM Post #173,330 of 177,745
May 4, 2017 at 6:07 PM Post #173,334 of 177,745
One of my favorite tales of source code mishandling is Konami including the compressed source code to beatmania 5th Mix as a dummy padding file on the beatmania Best Hits PS1 disc.

Not quite source code loss, but even more spectacular.

A bit of random trivia. First time hearing about it, but that's amazing.

May 5, 2017 at 6:19 AM Post #173,335 of 177,745
Well, I just got a call from the Shure distributor in my country of residence about my SE846, they stated that I would have to pay about $200 USD for what they claimed was only a "cable change" which was rather shocking... The stock cable from Shure (with a mic) is only $30, the stock cable without a mic should be cheaper... They also said, because I purchased the SE846 in a different country, I would have to pay an extra service fee for repairing and that even if I still had warranty (was out by a few days when I sent it in) they wouldn't accept it as it was bought abroad. I have sent a email to Shure's regional customer service in Hong Kong to see what they'll say. Hope they will be able to help.

May 5, 2017 at 7:00 AM Post #173,336 of 177,745
what? this is crazy!!! there is a shure customer service?

May 5, 2017 at 7:29 AM Post #173,337 of 177,745
what? this is crazy!!! there is a shure customer service?

Yes? Do they have a bad reputation or something XD. Not quite sure what to make out of this
tumblr_ogd88smRzf1tydz8to1_500.gif

May 5, 2017 at 1:56 PM Post #173,338 of 177,745
Microsoft already has me lost as to what products they're selling. Surface table thing, Surface, Surface Pro, Surface Book, Surface Laptop. Next we need a Surface Surface.

Microsoft, go make a table now. A surface for creators and college students and people who were once college students to work on.

Quite nice

:3

https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/66tf2y/keijo_got_axed_due_to_the_poor_reception_of_the/

A week or two ago we thought Keijo! was being cancelled due to poor reception but it turned out to be false, so their taste isn't as different as previously thought.

Can't deny their taste in anisong though

http://www.nhk.or.jp/anime/anime100/anison/rank.html

^The English version ain't half bad imo

I don't know... Is that list even legit? I don't see Cory in the House anywhere. Was it at #0 so was not included in the list, or did the person just miss the last session when copy-pasting the text from elsewhere?

Last edited:
May 5, 2017 at 2:45 PM Post #173,339 of 177,745
Yes? Do they have a bad reputation or something XD. Not quite sure what to make out of this
tumblr_ogd88smRzf1tydz8to1_500.gif

with Shure usually whatever you do as consumer lambda, you end up with someone telling you to see your reseller or to send your IEM to your reseller. that is pretty much the entirety of shure's relation with consumers.
the reseller is like a shaman, only he can talk to the spirits of shure. we're not worthy.

May 5, 2017 at 3:36 PM Post #173,340 of 177,745
with Shure usually whatever you do as consumer lambda, you end up with someone telling you to see your reseller or to send your IEM to your reseller. that is pretty much the entirety of shure's relation with consumers.
the reseller is like a shaman, only he can talk to the spirits of shure. we're not worthy.

Ah that kind of sucks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back