「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 22, 2016 at 1:04 PM Post #169,231 of 177,745

Lmao just use onaholes, no need to use toilet paper or tissues or anything....

And since we are posting crappy battlestation pics:

how's the 5000

Meh. I dunno if it's the velour pads or what but I like the D2000 a lot more actually. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

This one (D5k), the treble sounds hotter, bass is thinner and mids are caught somewhere in the middle and the whole thing just sounds... Awkward I guess. I wonder if these are different revisions or something cause according to Tyll there were a few different versions produced that sounded different.

Oct 22, 2016 at 1:08 PM Post #169,232 of 177,745
  Meh. I dunno if it's the velour pads or what but I like the D2000 a lot more actually. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

This one (D5k), the treble sounds hotter, bass is thinner and mids are caught somewhere in the middle and the whole thing just sounds... Awkward I guess. I wonder if these are different revisions or something cause according to Tyll there were a few different versions produced that sounded different.

may be amping issues

Oct 22, 2016 at 1:08 PM Post #169,233 of 177,745

very_evil_smiley.gif

may be amping issues

But.. They both use the same driver and have the same impedance and such...

Did the 5k have any damping mods done to it? I wonder if my D2k I just picked up may have some internal damping and such to lower the treble a bit? I'm guessing the increased bass on the 2k is due to to a better seal created by leather pads versus velour.

Oct 22, 2016 at 1:17 PM Post #169,234 of 177,745
  But.. They both use the same driver and have the same impedance and such...

Did the 5k have any damping mods done to it? I wonder if my D2k I just picked up may have some internal damping and such to lower the treble a bit? I'm guessing the increased bass on the 2k is due to to a better seal created by leather pads versus velour.

well may be true, no mods on the 5k

Oct 22, 2016 at 4:08 PM Post #169,243 of 177,745
@bloodivores

I think they only wrote the script for the first episode..... explains quite a lot.
The plot concentration is actually on par with most SoL VNs.

not that I'm complaining, I still enjoyed watching this, the action had me on the edge the whole time.
if someone asks me what it was about, I probably couldn't say a single word.

@Occultic;Nine

Chaos;Head - plot + "plot"

seem somewhat accurate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back