「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 15, 2016 at 7:41 PM Post #169,037 of 177,745

64 Audio, Noble, EE, JH Audio have previously held Black Friday deals so I wouldn't be surprised if they continued that trend. Id remove A&K because you typically never see their prices drop. 

Noble

Not like I'm buying any IEMs anyway tho.

Thanks. I sincerely hope it could be Noble for certain. 64 Audio just did the Massdrop sale to get rid of the IEMs with Adel, a technology that went to Empire Ears. Maybe they could push Apex IEMs now. I am counting on Campfire Audio too. They have made a big splash with Andromeda and others. This could be a good time and chance to penetrate deeper into the market. I am very much hoping to pick a universal. K10U or U10 or Athena or Andromeda.

Oct 15, 2016 at 7:52 PM Post #169,038 of 177,745
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33783/Godzilla

That's right: a Godzilla anime movie is coming next year.

Been watching the Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai Blu-ray remaster recently...but since I've seen Higurashi so many times, I can only watch so much of it at once before wanting something else, even though it's my second favorite anime.

Guess I'll watch Fate/stay night next since I enjoyed Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] so much. Everyone says it sucks compared to those, though, so I won't expect much.

Oct 15, 2016 at 8:04 PM Post #169,039 of 177,745

Thanks. I sincerely hope it could be Noble for certain. 64 Audio just did the Massdrop sale to get rid of the IEMs with Adel, a technology that went to Empire Ears. Maybe they could push Apex IEMs now. I am counting on Campfire Audio too. They have made a big splash with Andromeda and others. This could be a good time and chance to penetrate deeper into the market. I am very much hoping to pick a universal. K10U or U10 or Athena or Andromeda.

Im an owner of the Athena and its an amazing IEM! Also, I can like guarantee you Noble will hold a Black Friday sale. Pretty sure they've held one every year since their debut in 2013. 

Oct 15, 2016 at 8:33 PM Post #169,040 of 177,745

Im an owner of the Athena and its an amazing IEM! Also, I can like guarantee you Noble will hold a Black Friday sale. Pretty sure they've held one every year since their debut in 2013. 

I do believe in the integrity of the Wizard - he consistently does those things that we have come expect him to do all the while doing great designs that one could never expect. :)

Could it be the usual 20% off on Noble?
Any similar guess on EE and 64Audio?

Oct 15, 2016 at 8:40 PM Post #169,041 of 177,745

I do believe in the integrity of the Wizard - he consistently does those things that we have come expect him to do all the while doing great designs that one could never expect. :)

Could it be the usual 20% off on Noble?
Any similar guess on EE and 64Audio?

My bet is on 15%. Id consider that the norm when it comes to the BF sale. Noble has also had 20% off sales before but not often. Thats still better than nothing. I mean, when you're paying $1000+ for a TOTL IEM, 15% still amounts to a pretty good chunk. 

Oct 15, 2016 at 8:56 PM Post #169,043 of 177,745
  Just finished Shokugeki no Souma S2. Seriously hoping its renewed for a 3rd one. 

My best friend showed me a scene from that! I forgot to add it to my list.

It seems dramatized culinary scenes are relatively commonplace in lots of anime. Assassination Classroom, Black Butler, Rosario + Vampire, and School Rumble are a few that come to mind that have the same style as Food Wars in those types of scenes.

Oct 15, 2016 at 9:00 PM Post #169,044 of 177,745

My best friend showed me a scene from that! I forgot to add it to my list.

It seems dramatized culinary scenes are relatively commonplace in lots of anime. Assassination Classroom, Black Butler, Rosario + Vampire, and School Rumble are a few that come to mind that have the same style as Food Wars in those types of scenes.

Its a great anime! Very pleasant to watch. It definitely inspires you to eat food other than instant noodles and scrambled eggs. 

Oct 15, 2016 at 11:24 PM Post #169,045 of 177,745
Shokugeki no Souma Never fails to make me to crave for something mid watching, sometimes just can't handle it and just gotta have something, I used to always watch them with some kind of food at arms reach when it's still airing. The kind of anime better watched weekly than marathon through.

Hell even 2 tone dish in the manga looks delicious!

Oct 16, 2016 at 12:26 PM Post #169,049 of 177,745
Shokugeki no Souma Never fails to make me to crave for something mid watching, sometimes just can't handle it and just gotta have something, I used to always watch them with some kind of food at arms reach when it's still airing. The kind of anime better watched weekly than marathon through.

Hell even 2 tone dish in the manga looks delicious!

Yep, I kept telling myself not to read it late at night... I never learn...

and now I'm really curious what bear meat tastes like lol.

Oct 16, 2016 at 12:49 PM Post #169,050 of 177,745
  Finished Planetarian anime, probably the only title where I liked the adaptation more.

I fell asleep a few times playing the game by the anime's pacing is just right for me.

dem feels tho....

Did you watch it because I mentioned it, or purely by coincidence?
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back