「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 3, 2016 at 1:07 PM Post #167,028 of 177,750
Time for the only season preview that you need:

http://thecartdriver.com/summer-2016-anime-season-preview/

Jul 3, 2016 at 5:39 PM Post #167,030 of 177,750
http://arstechnica.co.uk/gadgets/2016/07/amd-rx-480-crossfire-vs-nvidia-gtx-1080-ashes/

More salt in the wound for AMD. This is DX12 as well since they're using AotS as the test program so this does not fare well for AMD.

Jul 3, 2016 at 8:48 PM Post #167,036 of 177,750
  So...did anyone here get a pair of these? I remember there being some talk about them in this thread.

Yes, passed it on to my friend. Sound was equivalent to my Sony $50 headphones, speakers equivalent to $20 mini-speakers you get from Best Buy.
Pads got hot, weight is a bit hefty and the bulk doesn't look good on the average joe.

Jul 3, 2016 at 8:54 PM Post #167,037 of 177,750
CY2xW28UQAA2kkU.jpg

Jul 3, 2016 at 9:00 PM Post #167,038 of 177,750
hey guys wanted to ask about some animes which got bad rating ( and god know if they are good or bad)

Mayoiga
Joker Game
Sousei no Onmyouji

also "Bungou Stray Dogs" is good or? what about "Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu"  (oh on going ;' )   )

Jul 3, 2016 at 9:53 PM Post #167,039 of 177,750
Random:

Lately playing two of the Strikers games on Android - 1945 II and 1999.

They're OK. They are f2p versions of classic Psikyo shmups and while the f2p model leaves something to be desired (although it could have been much worse), the games themselves are pretty nice. Psikyo shmups are... kinda controversial among the shmup fans from what I see. I personally enjoy them, although I'm a more casual player, that didn't really play that much of the genre. Two things I don't like that much, is that the color of enemies' bullets is orange (which may be hard to see with explosions) and that it's not in the original (3:4) aspect ratio - the playfield is just bigger to fill the screen. It's actually not optimal, because it makes you cover the playfield with your finger. If they stayed with 3:4, there would be empty space on bottom, which minimizes it a bit. That's what CAVE did in their ports. I mean, score, lives and other info have already been moved to a separate bar on top. Why not move it to the bottom (except for the pause button)?

When it comes to the f2p model, it's the two currency affair - you pay with coins for 2 first continues (per run, not overall), one time power boosts, AI controlled 2p and bombs if you run out of them, while you pay with gems for unlocking additional planes and continues after the first two. As you may think, while you get a decent number of coins, the gems are rare and each plane costs a hefty amount of them. At least as far as I know, it's a matter of different playstyles, not a matter of free planes being less capable. You also have quite a few ads in 1945 II menu, not so much in 1999.

I also have no idea why I wrote this, lol.

Jul 3, 2016 at 11:47 PM Post #167,040 of 177,750

CY2xW28UQAA2kkU.jpg

Random marketing is best marketing?

hey guys wanted to ask about some animes which got bad rating ( and god know if they are good or bad)

Mayoiga
Joker Game
Sousei no Onmyouji

also "Bungou Stray Dogs" is good or? what about "Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu"  (oh on going ;' )   )

Mayoiga: It's a decent watch. It had mixed ratings due to its spaz like direction. They were intentionally executed weird stuff but at the same time random so leads to people not knowing if genius or not

Joker Game: Hype on the show was unfounded mostly because people did not expect the show to be mini short stories. The show itself isn't bad if you are into short stories of each of the members but it isn't a continuous focused shot on a main character person.

Re:Zero: Watch it, pretty awesome man. EMILIA TAN MAGICAL FAIRY FTW

Didnt see the other two

Users who are viewing this thread

Back