「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 23, 2016 at 11:36 PM Post #166,863 of 177,750
  Just learned about this awesome chat app called Franz, keeps everything nicely in one place and it supports all 3 desktop OSs :)

Nice! :O

Even gets rid of skype ads from what I see (probably same /w other platforms since it's a 3rd party client).

Kabaneri 11: Dang Ikoma looks badass now. Gives me a kind of Genos vibe. Looks like a cyborg and is always craving more power.

Jun 24, 2016 at 12:30 AM Post #166,864 of 177,750
Jun 24, 2016 at 12:57 AM Post #166,865 of 177,750
HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Jun 24, 2016 at 1:06 PM Post #166,869 of 177,750
Steam Summer Sale. Decided to sell some of my counterstrike stuff and buy a few games. One of those games being Akiba's Trip: Undead and Undressed. Yesssss....
It's funny because I wrote on Akiba's Trip' community page 3 months ago that people would actually buy the game if it dropped lower than $20. Low and behold just 1 month later the game goes on sale, and it went on sale again today :D

But I wanna buy a Nikon

There should be oil leaking from that camera :I
(A little inside joke about the D600's oil spot issue)

Jun 24, 2016 at 6:29 PM Post #166,873 of 177,750
So...I guess I'm going to grad school?

=)

>week before anime expo
>powerpoints not finished
>our websites are down
>don't know details about our guests of honor
>california is fire
>british pound is kill

Sounds like a regular day at the office?
My manager asked me to put together a project plan for the next two weeks today for which I have roughly 1/10th of the information I need. I tried to explain this. To which he responded that he can't help me adjust the plan if he can't see the numbers. To which I said "ok, I'll do my best" but thought, what good are numbers that i will be pulling out of my a** that have no place in reality. I will be providing him with a best case scenario which he can waste time on, as requested.

Jun 24, 2016 at 8:15 PM Post #166,874 of 177,750

Not sure why I keep listening to this.

Ha! Suck it, Sony Music Japan.

ICnCFsv.gif

I never understood why they do this. It's not like I will/can buy it if I can't listen to it on YouTube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back