「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 4, 2015 at 3:43 PM Post #156,121 of 177,744
  Oh that's really cool!
Is Japan finally realizing that there is a whole world outside their island?

Their music labels have started allowing more streaming content outside of their borders, so possibly. It makes me quite happy that I can get Scandal on Apple Music as of of 6/30.

Jul 4, 2015 at 3:52 PM Post #156,122 of 177,744

Their music labels have started allowing more streaming content outside of their borders, so possibly. It makes me quite happy that I can get Scandal on Apple Music as of of 6/30.

This post is brought to you by Apple Music©
tongue.gif

Japan needs to be introduced to the wonderful site that is Bandcamp.

Jul 4, 2015 at 3:55 PM Post #156,124 of 177,744
  This post is brought to you by Apple Music©
tongue.gif

Japan needs to be introduced to the wonderful site that is Bandcamp.

But... the album Accoun linked is hosted on Bandcamp...

And legitimately, Apple Music brought a LOT of licenses with it when it launched. So yeah, I guess the post was brought to me by Apple Music. :p

Jul 4, 2015 at 4:08 PM Post #156,126 of 177,744
  Stimmt, Herr Goong.
If only all doujin artists have their music on Bandcamp, my music would be 90% legal already

They are pretty much begging their western fans to pirate their music.
So stupid.

Jul 4, 2015 at 6:13 PM Post #156,128 of 177,744
....really?
Inafune x Kickstarter doujin eroge pls.

http://www.destructoid.com/inafune-back-on-kickstarter-with-mega-man-legends-successor-295348.phtml

Jul 4, 2015 at 6:34 PM Post #156,129 of 177,744
Charlotte has laid a good foundation. A lot happened in the first episode, but I get the feeling many aspects of this episode will contribute to future developments.

Working!!! is still as funny as it's predecessors with less exclamation marks :)

Durarara!!x2 Ten was great. More characters, more intertwined relationships, more small bits of knowledge that will come together at some point.
Finally a more badass Ryugamine

Jul 4, 2015 at 7:41 PM Post #156,130 of 177,744
Took advantage of the recent price drop on the Cowboy Bebop bluray set.

Kind of interesting. 2D parts are remastered to blu ray beautifully. But apparently, 15 year old 3D doesn't really lend itself to upscaling. At all. And as a result is jarring. Every time.

The show never ceases to remind me of how good it is though.

Jul 4, 2015 at 9:46 PM Post #156,131 of 177,744

Maybe one day I won't need multiple accounts...

Jul 4, 2015 at 10:42 PM Post #156,132 of 177,744
I'm not too big of an aero nut....but man that first ep 0 of the new Gatchaman Crowds Insight

The JSDF Air wing's own F-15 modification fighters were breaking the laws of physics and capabilities like 8 mins in lol.

They were exhibiting rear Z-axis movement that is only capable of from planes with thrust vectoring technology. And even then, not to the level of what the show was featuring. 

.....yep...i understand this means nothing and is a show...but man, a Panda needs to vent. 

Jul 5, 2015 at 12:44 AM Post #156,133 of 177,744
  I'm not too big of an aero nut....but man that first ep 0 of the new Gatchaman Crowds Insight

The JSDF Air wing's own F-15 modification fighters were breaking the laws of physics and capabilities like 8 mins in lol.

They were exhibiting rear Z-axis movement that is only capable of from planes with thrust vectoring technology. And even then, not to the level of what the show was featuring. 

.....yep...i understand this means nothing and is a show...but man, a Panda needs to vent. 

No physics in anime, 
expected.......................

Jul 5, 2015 at 12:46 AM Post #156,134 of 177,744

No physics in anime, 
expected.......................

Expected? More like...it's a law....a law of anime that is.

I'm reading the Gate JSDF manga now and I finally get what people are complaining about the anime.

The manga is like watching Louis CK do a skit. It's hilarious and light-hearted for most of it...but man...the serious tone that overlaps most of it gets brought out frequently in between the jokes.

The anime seems to be the super abridged family-friendly version of the manga series as the people are saying though. 

Jul 5, 2015 at 1:28 AM Post #156,135 of 177,744
Yuru Yuri Nachuyasumi Nachuyachumi: dat Engrish at the start

Users who are viewing this thread

Back