「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jul 4, 2015 at 8:22 AM Post #156,107 of 177,744
[VIDEO]https://youtu.be/x2JFHWFPAqs[/VIDEO]

My favourite summer mikusic. Perfect song for perfect weather lie-in.

Jul 4, 2015 at 12:33 PM Post #156,115 of 177,744
  Wow Laplace ep1 is amazing :D

Yup, very interesting stuff.
Only thing I did not really like was that new teacher lady. Needlessly goofy. Did not really fit into the rest of the episode.

@Joukamachi no Dandelion

Modern day Japan + Kingdom + School + Family + Superpowers = ???

= Anime :p

Jul 4, 2015 at 1:19 PM Post #156,116 of 177,744
Finally! I found one of the songs from the music playlist at work...only because there are some English lyrics. XD

Apparently you can't find the names of songs in the playlist because the computer it's running from doesn't have the Japanese language pack installed. >.>

This is a short clip of the song from her YouTube channel, but it has the best audio quality I think.

Mai Kuraki - Stay by My Side

Listen to full set of all her albums :' ) (really full set for Mai Kuraki)
Used to be my fav singer for a good while

last few albums are poorly done tho :frowning2:

Jul 4, 2015 at 3:06 PM Post #156,118 of 177,744

With prices of of Japanese game music imports skyrocketing, the musicians responsible for the soundtracks are looking to make their music more readily available to their fans abroad, and so they’ve created a free album just for them called IMPORTED.

You can download or listen to the album directly on Bandcamp. It contains a range of music from rock and electronic to ambient and jazz. The list of artists and the game soundtracks they’ve worked on before is below:

1. Tenpei Sato (Disgaea series)
  2. eiceph (Street Fighter IV)
  3. Go Sato (Raiden series)
  4. Dr. COVA (Phantasy Star Online and  Sonic series)
  5. Takayuki Nakamura (LUMINES series and  Rodea The Sky Soldier)
  6. Yu Shimoda (Mega Man 9 and  10)
  7. Jupiter-B (DARIUSBURST series)
  8. Takahiro Izutani (Metal Gear Solid and  Bayonetta series)
  9. Marusho (F-Zero GX and  Yakuza series)
  10. Yuu Miyake (Katamari Damacy series)
  11. Akira Ueda (Super Mario RPG game designer)
  12. DEIDARA

The album was put together by Kevin Pescoran, a fan of Japanese game music who was getting annoyed with the high prices of importing the albums. “I grew up listening to soundtracks for games like  Street Fighter IIMetroid Prime and  Sonic Adventure 2,” Pescoran said. “But when I tried to get my hands on more recent soundtracks like Sonic Unleashed, VANQUISH, or Bayonetta, I could only find them for $80 to $100, and realized there was a need for an easier way to get this music to fans around the world.”

The album also includes the musical debut of Super Mario RPG game designer Akira Ueda who said that composing game music is a hobby to him. “I was in charge of the sound effects for  Final Fantasy IV and background art and map design for Seiken Densetsu 2 and  Super Mario RPG, but when I think of my favorite games, I reminisce each game with its music together. My musical skills are limited but I had pleasure creating for this album,” Ueda said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back