「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 12, 2015 at 6:38 PM Post #155,058 of 177,745
  Wow they even have dark skinned twin now. Slutty pair tho but not really bad

Real shame. Anime needs more characters with dark(er) skin tone.

Jun 12, 2015 at 9:00 PM Post #155,062 of 177,745
  That gave me a good laugh :D
Can't believe the business world still hasn't gotten over this whole "don't dare to wear casual clothing in your office job" thing. I see why someone would wear a suite etc for a business meeting or other important stuff where you have to look all serious and menacing.
But hey, dress code definitely got less strict over time.
Just buy the damn tshirt and wear it in the tiny bit of free time that you will have. Stay true to your roots and don't let these yuppies influence you too much.

Nah, not gonna wear it into the office by any means...well i could
  It was a really fun blind test and comparo between the 207 and HE1K. Honestly, some of the songs, as @deadlylover put it a few times, was splitting ball hairs between which 'phone I preferred. I think if I'd had the 202 there I would have leaned more toward that than the HE but ah well. We both agreed that for the price, the 207 is way better value, and if I was given the choice between the two headphones, regardless of price (like they would be given to us), I'd get the HE1000 and then sell it to fund a 009. :p

Wait you can wear V-neck tees but not regular ones? :/

Also wat were you doing at Hot Topic anyway?

yep. The neck always gets me

I was walking around my local mall

Wear the anime shirt man, anime chicks dig them~

I wear my dumb kancolle shirts to the office but we are pretty lax about everything here. I think I read in the employee manual that shorts are banned but I don't think that has ever been enforced.

Nah man. Anime shirt attracts dem felines

My sleep schedule is going hate me next week.

Lol

I'm just seeing what awards W3 gets

Jun 13, 2015 at 2:45 AM Post #155,065 of 177,745
The keyboard is so meh that I wouldn't even think about buying one.

Yeah but it's 35 mm at its thinnest, 135 mm at its thickest and is only $3.16 at the current exchange rate. You can use it to beat people up.

Jun 13, 2015 at 4:39 AM Post #155,067 of 177,745
JoJo episode 47 - kind of meh.  I think the OVA nailed the atmosphere and pacing better.  Dio also had some derpy faces.

I thought the OVA had a better atmosphere too, but for some reason today's episode was more heart-stopping. If you know what I mean. XD

The real question is......subs or dubs?
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CNrNQjWGHI[/video]

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ayLLI6LCA[/video]

The Japanese VAs sound plain dumb to me....

DAMNIT! I shouldn't have let the YouTube audioplay work. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHbFMaMoA1A[/video]

No but really,
What's with the Super Saiyan auras?

Jun 13, 2015 at 5:06 AM Post #155,068 of 177,745

No but really,
What's with the Super Saiyan auras?

KZzxWdX.gif

Jun 13, 2015 at 7:03 AM Post #155,069 of 177,745
  Wow they even have dark skinned twin now. Slutty pair tho but not really bad

So really nothing to think about the story at all... only the girls...

Duno why, me like the "Argonaut-kun~" gurl poi :D

Been using new amp for a week, quite noice, me likey :D

My first "full balanced" setup btw, didn't bother to try balanced I/O when I had the BHA1, as there was too much gain even on single-ended config.
Also, kinda surprised that it doesn't hiss/hum with UERM and actually have nice volume control range when the front display is off. Does hiss a little bit when display is on though.

Jun 13, 2015 at 12:12 PM Post #155,070 of 177,745
The keyboard is so meh that I wouldn't even think about buying one.

The Keyboard is the least of my concerns.... this is just an overpriced tablet without a touchscreen and won't play Cytus or Puzzles & Dragons.
My Nvidia tablet has more functionality than this thing at 1/4 the price.

But the trackpad though..... *drool*
I still haven't got time to check it out at an Apple store. :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back