「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 5, 2015 at 9:29 PM Post #154,594 of 177,750
  Beats (JK)
B&O H6 (expensive, but hey, you're thinking about CIEMs anyway)
Noble K10 (since CIEMs)
And a s't tonne of others

The newest gen of Beats aren't that bad in sonic production really.

While they are still pricey for what they produce, I think at this point, it's over hated and really a double standard.

'Audiophile' brands are known for having luxury products at massively expensive price ranges as well. 

If kids want it for fashion, well cool. 

As for me, the beats headphone really...honestly....does not match the type of outfits I'm working/wearing. As in... I'm not wearing saggy pants 
rolleyes.gif

---
The BO H6 does look nice, but I'm going for semi unique. The cheap $15 Sony's and other headphones sport similar looks and really take away from the luxury look of it as it is done so often.

The Noble K10s are some nice CIEMs, but out of my price range lol.

Jun 5, 2015 at 9:38 PM Post #154,595 of 177,750
  The newest gen of Beats aren't that bad in sonic production really.

While they are still pricey for what they produce, I think at this point, it's over hated and really a double standard.

'Audiophile' brands are known for having luxury products at massively expensive price ranges as well. 

As for me, the beats headphone really...honestly....does not match the type of outfits I'm working/wearing. As in... I'm not wearing saggy pants 
rolleyes.gif

---
The BO H6 does look nice, but I'm going for semi unique. The cheap $15 Sony's and other headphones sport similar looks and really take away from the luxury look of it as it is done so often.

I wasn't talking about the sound (I liked all of their cans since the Mixr), but the looks. The Studio 2 looks nice, but dunno about that one since as you said it wouldn't fit your outfit.

Hmm, so B&O is off the list, so maybe the B&W P5 might work. I dunno, I just really like black and silver. 

No K10? Well, pretty much any Wizard creation looks amazing, so yeah.

You might wanna take some AKGs into consideration as well. Impractical unless you're at home, but looks great for cos.

Jun 5, 2015 at 9:45 PM Post #154,596 of 177,750
  I wasn't talking about the sound (I liked all of their cans since the Mixr), but the looks. The Studio 2 looks nice, but dunno about that one since as you said it wouldn't fit your outfit.

Hmm, so B&O is off the list, so maybe the B&W P5 might work. I dunno, I just really like black and silver. 

No K10? Well, pretty much any Wizard creation looks amazing, so yeah.

You might wanna take some AKGs into consideration as well. Impractical unless you're at home, but looks great for cos.

lol. 

The P5 wasn't that comfortable and has a hipster businessman look to it.

Yeah, I'm still debating my choices for 'on the go' headphones that style well. Currently IEMs top the list for them of course.

Jun 5, 2015 at 9:45 PM Post #154,597 of 177,750

rolleyes.gif

---

Speaking of "audiophile" looking things, Audio-Technica ESW-9 (dat wood)?

Jun 5, 2015 at 9:46 PM Post #154,598 of 177,750
Woooow finally he trapped

If "he" is drawn as a girl, voiced by a girl, it's not a trap anymore. Totally safe, I am fine with her.

Jun 5, 2015 at 9:53 PM Post #154,600 of 177,750
Audio Technica ES10? I quite like the looks of them Ti cups. Suits well with everything with a more neutral style than wood, got the sound to back it too.

Jun 5, 2015 at 9:58 PM Post #154,601 of 177,750
Audio Technica ES10? I quite like the looks of them Ti cups. Suits well with everything with a more neutral style than wood, got the sound to back it too.

I'm going for more minimal and utilitarian (you win @HybridCore ) look in headphones.

Not that many are comming out like that.

Jun 5, 2015 at 10:00 PM Post #154,602 of 177,750
Wood AT, Senheiser Momentum wireless/HD700, BD T51P, AKG k518 Le...

audio-technica EARSUIT Portable Headphones ATH-ES700 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009S334NK/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_3rLCvb18MJCW8

Jun 5, 2015 at 10:07 PM Post #154,603 of 177,750
Wood AT, Senheiser Momentum wireless/HD700, BD T51P, AKG k518 Le...

audio-technica EARSUIT Portable Headphones ATH-ES700 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009S334NK/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_3rLCvb18MJCW8

Those ES700 are nice! I forgot the model number for those ATs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back