「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 22, 2015 at 6:19 AM Post #153,483 of 177,745
  So which are you?

Stage 3.3
I watch some Moe schiit from time to time but don't think that all "deep" anime are pretentious BS. I rather believe that anime in general is BS (to a certain degree). And people who disagree with this clearly haven't seen enough anime ♥

Thank ******* Gawd I skipped stage 2
beerchug.gif

May 22, 2015 at 6:29 AM Post #153,484 of 177,745
  Stage 3.3
I watch some Moe schiit from time to time but don't think that all "deep" anime are pretentious BS. I rather believe that anime in general is BS (to a certain degree). And people who disagree with this clearly haven't seen enough anime ♥

Thank ******* Gawd I skipped stage 2
beerchug.gif

I'd honestly say that I'm a moefag but only going to accept the "Ends up discovering blah blah blah..." reason.
I don't do the other mentioned things.

Clearly you're going to be one of us someday. Someday. 
Now you need to watch Kiniro Mosaic

May 22, 2015 at 6:46 AM Post #153,485 of 177,745
Pretty much at the final stage now. Years back I used to watch only epic feels or cool fights like Trigun and Clannad. Now I just watch Kiniro and Non Non Biyori.

[Rule]

The Mewtwo and Charizard ones also look pretty cool

May 22, 2015 at 6:54 AM Post #153,486 of 177,745
Pretty much at the final stage now. Years back I used to watch only epic feels or cool fights like Trigun and Clannad. Now I just watch Kiniro and Non Non Biyori.

I wonder if that has something to do with age rather than the amount of shows someone has watched

May 22, 2015 at 7:11 AM Post #153,487 of 177,745

Fumu, noice.
I liked Clannad for quite a while and Tomoyo best grill

I wonder if that has something to do with age rather than the amount of shows someone has watched

Apparently that's what happens if you waste your life watching anime all day.
Getting older, you want to feel young, so you watch cute girls doing cute things.

May 22, 2015 at 8:01 AM Post #153,489 of 177,745
  Apparently that's what happens if you waste your life watching anime all day.
Getting older, you want to feel young, so you watch cute girls doing cute things.

I hope the answer isn't that simple.

Speaking of Moe...new PV :3

May 22, 2015 at 8:19 AM Post #153,491 of 177,745
Also happy birthday to Seira Orgel

Sakura Shishidou

Hisashi Mitsui

and Hanabi Kitaoji

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
luvz u all

May 22, 2015 at 9:17 AM Post #153,495 of 177,745
Never read Chaos;Head?

I don't really read manga nor do I play VNs. If I would ever start, Chaos;Head would not be high on my to-read/play list.
I heard the anime is pretty meh.
Isn't it related to Steins;Gate in some super obscure way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back