「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 21, 2015 at 11:23 PM Post #153,467 of 177,750
Well this is the first I've heard of this song.

/img/vimeo_logo.png

May 21, 2015 at 11:48 PM Post #153,468 of 177,750
Well this is the first I've heard of this song.

Lies. I've definitely posted that here before, but you can't search Head-Fi posts for specific embedded video URLs and I can't find my post.

It's the only song I really like from the movie OST; well movie ED album in this case.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf6Omy5j_Ew[/video]

May 21, 2015 at 11:58 PM Post #153,469 of 177,750
Was at work today and some random Chase employee/customer hands me her business card in case I'm interested in applying there and into business stuff.

Ness: okay?

Definite upgrade over the supermarket gig. I'd definitely get in touch. Life's about connections unfortunately

May 22, 2015 at 12:00 AM Post #153,470 of 177,750

Lies. I've definitely posted that here before, but you can't search Head-Fi posts for specific embedded video URLs and I can't find my post.

It's the only song I really like from the movie OST; well movie ED album in this case.

You don't run my life!!

Mac's trackpad handwriting input is really handy!

CS0XTa3.png

May 22, 2015 at 12:13 AM Post #153,471 of 177,750
Definite upgrade over the supermarket gig. I'd definitely get in touch. Life's about connections unfortunately

Meeeeeeeeeeh but it's business stuff. I pretty much know nothing about business nor do I care; I've never been the least bit interested in getting into business. >.>
I don't consider my job position as business even though it probably is; it's more like customer service to me, which is what I did in a previous life and I enjoy the interactions with customers. The store I work at is very multi-cultural and the area it resides in is very multi-cultural. Even if the people I work with don't have an educational background anywhere close to me, getting to talk to people of different cultural backgrounds is important to me too; well, that and the fact that my family is good friends with some of the workers there too.

One of my co-workers has a degree in computer science and is getting a job offer at a local Google office this summer. He said he'd refer me if there are still positions available. I'd take a grunt data-crunching position at elgooG any day over a banking company. At least I'd get to work with somewhat like-minded people who are interested in science and technology stuff, and it's way closer to my studies than economics and business.

Mac's trackpad handwriting input is really handy!

CS0XTa3.png

Yup, it's quite handy indeed. Windows stuff still doesn't have that feature and you'd be forced to buy a touch screen computer and/or tablet pen. Even then, you'd need special software for character recognition.

Wacom HK offers such a software, or at least they used to back when I tried the Intuos 4.

May 22, 2015 at 12:17 AM Post #153,472 of 177,750
Oh well if you can get the data processing job at Google then by all means lol

May 22, 2015 at 1:46 AM Post #153,474 of 177,750
Was at work today and some random Chase employee/customer hands me her business card in case I'm interested in applying there and into business stuff.

Ness: okay?

I've had people hand me business cards back when I was working at gas pumps before. They weren't from banks but my co workers told me it happens often and typically it's better just to ignore it since it can be sketchy.

May 22, 2015 at 4:05 AM Post #153,475 of 177,750
Go buy my STAX system already! >:

Wait la, my sister wants another pair of basketball shoes. Muh money ;__;

hpg is for s***posting and not much else. My life got much better after I stopped going there.

And the other side said head-fi sucks because u know why.
Tho I also stopped going there eventually.

The SR2170 is insanely good for the money. You'd have to spend crazy money to "put it in its place." Most of the people here who've heard the Lambdas vs. 007/009 concur that the differences between them aren't immediately evident/aren't worth the money 

Eh how about the 404 alone?
I've read people saying about colored mid or so.

That's a good simile, you just can't deny the raw performance of the 2170. Can't you guys in EU land just import via Price-Japan?

Prefer not. 19% + tax here.
shipping also too much.

May 22, 2015 at 4:10 AM Post #153,476 of 177,750
Oh joy. Lollipop broke usb audio...Everything sounds meh on the headphone jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back