☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp???
Dec 1, 2015 at 2:29 PM Post #4,291 of 5,932
Hey, I'm on my million hour burn in, can't have impressions until then!!!!!
:D

Dec 1, 2015 at 3:42 PM Post #4,292 of 5,932
I am trying but my Macbook Pro keeps going into sleep mode. Could be Window to the rescue Again!

Dec 1, 2015 at 4:15 PM Post #4,293 of 5,932
So..... any more reviews? All the units shipped and the people that got them are silent?

There is a 3 part headphone review on headphone guru you could check it out. I wanted to write a review (and still do) but school work just boggled me down. As it's my own personal unit, I guess I rather take the time to write the review than writing a review under the pressure of time constraint. However I would be more than glad to give you my impressions. Or of course, there's an impression thread.

Dec 1, 2015 at 4:20 PM Post #4,294 of 5,932

There is a 3 part headphone review on headphone guru you could check it out. I wanted to write a review (and still do) but school work just boggled me down. As it's my own personal unit, I guess I rather take the time to write the review than writing a review under the pressure of time constraint. However I would be more than glad to give you my impressions. Or of course, there's an impression thread.

Take your time. No point in reading a rushed review anyways! And judging gear takes time, be patient folks...

Dec 1, 2015 at 4:33 PM Post #4,295 of 5,932
I am trying but my Macbook Pro keeps going into sleep mode. Could be Window to the rescue Again!

That's what my old iPod Touch is good for, constantly playing for break in.

I agree with not rushing reviews; I have had 1 impression of gear early on that changed over time and more extensive listening. On Head-Fi, the box opening and initial impressions often seem to be most important to people.

Dec 1, 2015 at 5:41 PM Post #4,296 of 5,932
That's what my old iPod Touch is good for, constantly playing for break in.

I agree with not rushing reviews; I have had 1 impression of gear early on that changed over time and more extensive listening. On Head-Fi, the box opening and initial impressions often seem to be most important to people.

In this case I can see the urgency as time may be quickly running out to jump on board. :wink:

Dec 1, 2015 at 5:46 PM Post #4,297 of 5,932
Yeah, but not a soul has had a bad thing to say about it...it's either really good for the money (a minority view, still positive), or the Greatest Thing Since Mother's Milk!!!!!
If one could use an amp in this price range, can't see what they're waiting for, a personal invite from Alex?

Dec 1, 2015 at 5:53 PM Post #4,298 of 5,932
Yeah, but not a soul has had a bad thing to say about it...it's either really good for the money (a minority view, still positive), or the Greatest Thing Since Mother's Milk!!!!!
If one could use an amp in this price range, can't see what they're waiting for, a personal invite from Alex?

Lol! True! Some people just like to have that extra confirmation I guess, or aren't aware of all the praise.

Dec 1, 2015 at 6:17 PM Post #4,299 of 5,932
I wasn't even in the market for an amp in this price range, but I jumped in on the basis of the raves the LC was getting!

Dec 1, 2015 at 6:24 PM Post #4,300 of 5,932
I wasn't even in the market for an amp in this price range, but I jumped in on the basis of the raves the LC was getting!

Yup, you and I both! :D

Dec 1, 2015 at 7:20 PM Post #4,301 of 5,932
Yup, you and I both!
biggrin.gif

Me too, makes it three. And I'm sure there's more 
tongue.gif

Still burning in. Can't wait to hook it up to my mojo

Dec 1, 2015 at 7:40 PM Post #4,302 of 5,932
  Me too, makes it three. And I'm sure there's more 
tongue.gif

Still burning in. Can't wait to hook it up to my mojo

I can't wait just to get it. April was a long time ago.

Dec 1, 2015 at 8:11 PM Post #4,303 of 5,932
So, I can't understand the idea that the LC is this unknown quantity, when so many of us jumped in just on the basis of the positive word of mouth. In fact, I think it may be the most hyped (not using the word in the negative sense) piece of gear since the HE-1000, at least here on Head-Fi, with multiple threads, lots of impressions, even speculation on the best/most worthy DAC to pair with this amp. There has been no shortage of LC impressions.

Dec 1, 2015 at 9:25 PM Post #4,305 of 5,932

I had no idea there even was one. Why did someone make another carbon thread 
mad.gif

I think the logic was that people wouldn't have to wade through hundreds of pages of... not impressions... to get to the impressions.  But that thread is pretty OT also.  lol  I think once they all ship, they should close two of the remaining threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back