☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp???
Apr 14, 2015 at 1:28 PM Post #293 of 5,932
  OK. The servers went crazy on the first hits, but they seem to be stable now. I'll keep watching it.

Maybe it was just the sudden brute force of the first wave of buyers that your provider wasn't expecting an it took them a few minutes to allot more bandwidth to the servers?

Apr 14, 2015 at 1:32 PM Post #295 of 5,932
  My orders section on company site shows two LC's ordered (one more than originally intended) and paid for.  No email confirmation yet on either.

lmao, hitting that place order icon like a madman were we?

Apr 14, 2015 at 1:35 PM Post #297 of 5,932

My orders section on company site shows two LC's ordered (one more than originally intended) and paid for.  No email confirmation yet on either.

lmao, hitting that place order icon like a madman were we?

Nope (at least not then).  In the chain of screens that appeared in processing my first order, it brought me back to the shipping address page.  I thought that the first order had not gone through because I had used by cell phone number instead of the land line number associated with the credit card I used.

Apr 14, 2015 at 1:35 PM Post #298 of 5,932
Didn't think I'd ever say this, but I'll soon be the owner of a Cavalli Audio amp :)

Apr 14, 2015 at 1:41 PM Post #299 of 5,932
  OK. The servers went crazy on the first hits, but they seem to be stable now. I'll keep watching it.

Order placed 30 mins ago. The order page shows payment received but I do not receive confirmation email so far. Does the purchase go through?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back