☯️ Cavalli Audio presents The Source AV’s Summer Series 2016
Jul 31, 2016 at 12:18 AM Post #301 of 442
My goal was to demo Ether C Flow and I did not come out disappointed.  Bought a pair back at Canjam Socal in March and I'm excited to upgrade to Flow.  The pristine clarity of bass is there with a bonus impact... Dan claimed it to be 3dB and it certainly felt like it.  Some delicious audio chills listening to Aes Dana's Lysistrata 
atsmile.gif

Thanks for hosting this and being as welcoming as always!

Jul 31, 2016 at 1:23 AM Post #302 of 442

1. ​Ether Flow via Cavalli Liquid Gold and an A&K Player (don't remember which one)
  2. Ether C Flow via Cavalli Liquid Carbon and an A&K Player.

Good to see you again @Odin412!  The Liquid Gold was fed by an AK500N, while the Liquid Carbon was fed by an AK380.  
smile.gif

Also, I just wanted to thank you guys and gals for coming out and spending your Saturday afternoons with us today.  It was a beautiful day today, made all the better with us listening to music and hanging out together.  Thanks!  
smile.gif

I also wanted to mention that - in case you guys missed the event today - @TSAVJason, @shiorisekine and I left the Cavalli rigs (LAu and Carbon) up and running as they were.  MrSpeakers has generously left an ETHER Flow and an ETHER C Flow (both of which are rather rare at the moment) at The Source AV as well.  On top of all that, there are also a pair each of the original ETHER and ETHER C there in case you guys want to A/B the new and old ETHERs.

I'm pretty sure that this the only place in the world where there are ETHER Flows available for public audition at the moment.  So if you couldn't make it today, you can still drop by anytime to have a listen.  Cheers!
beerchug.gif

Jul 31, 2016 at 4:59 AM Post #303 of 442
It was great to see my friends as well as meet new friends at the meet yesterday.

You ladies and gentlemen are awesome, and hope to see everyone again soon!

Questyle Gold Stack (AKA Bling City)

ETHER C Flow

Aug 1, 2016 at 8:11 AM Post #304 of 442
  It was great to see my friends as well as meet new friends at the meet yesterday.

You ladies and gentlemen are awesome, and hope to see everyone again soon!

Questyle Gold Stack (AKA Bling City)

ETHER C Flow

now THAT combo - the QA Gold Edition Stack w/ ETHER-Cs??
DAMN BOY - I love it when they call U Big Pappa!!  
L3000.gif

I missed the Flow event, but luckily I'm getting a pair for review...
Love what Dan and co. have been doin' since I bought my first pair of Mad Dogs at our LA Head-Fi meet, like 3 yrs ago!!

Right now...
The new Questyle 600i is blowin' me away - especially w/ my ENIGMAcoustics Dharmas & Teak E-MU System cans!!!!

Aug 1, 2016 at 9:43 AM Post #305 of 442
popcorn.gif

Aug 1, 2016 at 11:29 AM Post #306 of 442
  now THAT combo - the QA Gold Edition Stack w/ ETHER-Cs??
DAMN BOY - I love it when they call U Big Pappa!!  
L3000.gif

I missed the Flow event, but luckily I'm getting a pair for review...
Love what Dan and co. have been doin' since I bought my first pair of Mad Dogs at our LA Head-Fi meet, like 3 yrs ago!!

Right now...
The new Questyle 600i is blowin' me away - especially w/ my ENIGMAcoustics Dharmas & Teak E-MU System cans!!!!

Fo sho, and congrats, my man! 
beerchug.gif

Aug 1, 2016 at 11:40 AM Post #308 of 442
  ThanX brotha!!

and HEY

hope the kids are good

and 1MoreUSA's been after me,
so when I saw you dealt w/ em I said yeah, send some on over!!
biggrin.gif

yeah man
ALL-Nighter listening!!

My daughter is doing well (thanks for the mention), I predict in a couple of months she will be walking, then running around! 

1MORE is a good company, and so are most others that I've talked to at various audio meets. 
beerchug.gif

Aug 2, 2016 at 12:42 PM Post #309 of 442
The next event should be pretty fun.  I'm looking forward to seeing what Vinyl people bring and to maybe getting some DSD for myself!

Aug 8, 2016 at 8:47 AM Post #310 of 442
Thanks to another summer series event - the AK vinyl ripper was really nice, and congrats to those who won the raffle prizes.

See you at the next event!

Here's some pics from the meet a couple of days ago:

Aug 26, 2016 at 8:30 AM Post #311 of 442
Hi y'all!  
smile.gif

As many of you already know, we're switching up our Summer Series schedule this weekend!  Instead of the regularly scheduled event, we'll be supporting our good friends from Schiit Audio to celebrate Schiit Show 2!

It's going to be super fun, and we invite y'all to join us there!  Please click on the graphic below to learn more.

And as a special surprise, we're going to post an updated Summer Series schedule after Schiit Show 2.  

We've been working hard to bring you more exclusive events.  There will be more launches of some AMAZING new gear, special seminars from recording/mastering engineers, and some things that are so secret - we can't even hint at what they are.

If you've been following along with us so far, then you'll probably have some idea of the goodness that's in store!  Stay tuned!  
smile.gif

-Warren

Aug 26, 2016 at 1:08 PM Post #313 of 442
See you guys and gals tomorrow! 
duggehsmile.png
 (Bring your paddle/bat/racket if you want or can since Hotel MDR has a sweet ping pong room!)

Aug 26, 2016 at 1:45 PM Post #314 of 442
I hope one night is a movie night, and now i have three things to look forward to this weekend.

If there's a movie night in Jason's AV room you guys have to fly me there. I beg of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back